(INC) IGLESIA NI CRISTO, the true Church which Christ built? - Page 95 | Realm of Thought | PinoyExchange

X

Page 95 of 324 First ... 45 85 94 95 96 105 145 195 ... Last
Results 1,881 to 1,900 of 6471
  1. #1881
    Quote Originally Posted by sophion View Post
    How that looks rock solid. Jesus aint God. Granted. But how can anyone prove that INC is the true church and not the JWs? Or maybe both?
    Minus all the sects that believe that Jesus is God. What are the sects that will be left? And out of that which sect has a pure biblical doctrines and can prove that they are the true church founded by Jesus Christ?

  2. #1882
    IMPERSONATED Lola_Rose's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    The Arctic Boosh
    ^^
    As a seeker of the one true relgion, I believe that the one true church of Jesus has no error in its doctrines/teachings, and all should be Biblical, of course.

    JW's founder, Russell, had made an erronous mistake by adopting another guy's prediction of the date of the second coming of Christ:

    An interest in Bible prophecy was sparked, in part, by Jonas Wendell. In 1876, Russell met Nelson H. Barbour and subsequently adopted Barbour's eschatology. Barbour had predicted the visible return of Christ at 1873, and when that failed to occur, he revised the prediction to 1874.[4][5] Soon after Barbour's second disappointment, his group decided Christ had returned invisibly to Earth in 1874.[6]
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jehovah's_Witnesses

    Imagine that!

    That's why I crossed out JW from my list in my search for the true church. If their church is real, the founder wouldn't have made such a huge, embarrassing mistake. Just ONE error OR inconsistency in teaching is enough proof that it's not Christ's.

  3. #1883
    IMPERSONATED Lola_Rose's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    The Arctic Boosh
    ^^JW's do not believe in the fiery hell - this is opposed to the Bible that proves that there is eternal punsihment.

    Very interesting if you read JW's eschatology and soterioliogy.

  4. #1884
    IMPERSONATED Lola_Rose's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    The Arctic Boosh
    Ooh, JW's are not allowed to celebrate birthdays. And from saluting the flag or singing the national anthem as well.

    No such prohibiton in the Bible. Therefore, man-made.

    So, is JW the true church? For me, defintely not. The judgment day is the mother of all their mistakes. According to the Bible, only God knows the date of Christ's second coming.

  5. #1885
    Quote Originally Posted by Lola_Rose View Post
    Ooh, JW's are not allowed to celebrate birthdays. And from saluting the flag or singing the national anthem as well.

    No such prohibiton in the Bible. Therefore, man-made.

    So, is JW the true church? For me, defintely not. The judgment day is the mother of all their mistakes. According to the Bible, only God knows the date of Christ's second coming.
    I agree

  6. #1886
    Quote Originally Posted by Lola_Rose View Post
    Ooh, JW's are not allowed to celebrate birthdays. And from saluting the flag or singing the national anthem as well.

    No such prohibiton in the Bible. Therefore, man-made.

    So, is JW the true church? For me, defintely not. The judgment day is the mother of all their mistakes. According to the Bible, only God knows the date of Christ's second coming.
    on the contrary, in the christian perspective, birthdays, singing the national anthem, saluting the flag, these are rather man-made-er than its prohibition.

    anything man-made is of this world, and anything of this world is supposed to be owned by satan

  7. #1887
    Quote Originally Posted by Lola_Rose View Post
    ^^JW's do not believe in the fiery hell - this is opposed to the Bible that proves that there is eternal punsihment.
    Still citing a book you don't fully understand as a source of "proof" eh? Some people never learn. . . and probably never will.

  8. #1888
    Quote Originally Posted by ridler2012 View Post
    Minus all the sects that believe that Jesus is God. What are the sects that will be left? And out of that which sect has a pure biblical doctrines and can prove that they are the true church founded by Jesus Christ?
    I dont know about the rest, but it can hardly be the INC because of their preposterous manipulation of the scriptures to fit its founder Manalo. Their interpretation of "angel" contradicts that of the jewish understanding of the word.

  9. #1889
    Quote Originally Posted by sophion View Post
    I dont know about the rest, but it can hardly be the INC because of their preposterous manipulation of the scriptures to fit its founder Manalo. Their interpretation of "angel" contradicts that of the jewish understanding of the word.
    I don't know either but based on your post all I can see are claims. I need facts.

  10. #1890
    Quote Originally Posted by ridler2012 View Post
    I don't know either but based on your post all I can see are claims. I need facts.
    I know. Christian sects are all about claims and no facts.

  11. #1891
    Quote Originally Posted by sophion View Post
    I know. Christian sects are all about claims and no facts.
    You don't know. The fact that up to now you're still doing it. It means you don't get it.

  12. #1892
    Quote Originally Posted by ridler2012 View Post
    You don't know. The fact that up to now you're still doing it. It means you don't get it.
    All I know is that Manalo was a wingless pseudo-angel who had the delusion that he was the messenger of God.

    All claims and no facts. INC is one big filipino joke. Well at least its home-cooked!

    Git outta there and save your money!

  13. #1893
    Quote Originally Posted by sophion View Post
    All I know is that Manalo was a wingless pseudo-angel who had the delusion that he was the messenger of God.

    All claims and no facts. INC is one big filipino joke. Well at least its home-cooked!
    Just like your post. Very well said and good example too.

  14. #1894
    Quote Originally Posted by ridler2012 View Post
    Just like your post.
    Try to learn a little logic. FYI, the burden of proof lies with the positive claimant. INC claims that Manalo was an angel. Then prove it. And mind you that fantastic claims require fantastic evidences. INC's empty words dont prove anything.

  15. #1895
    Quote Originally Posted by sophion View Post
    Try to learn a little logic. FYI, the burden of proof lies with the positive claimant. INC claims that Manalo was an angel. Then prove it. And mind you that fantastic claims require fantastic evidences. INC's empty words dont prove anything.
    I already proved that you're a fool right? So how can a fool like you prove that your point is right to someone who's not a fool? So are you saying now that the fool can grasp better than the one who's not a fool?
    Last edited by ridler2012; Aug 20, 2008 at 12:18 AM.

  16. #1896
    Quote Originally Posted by ridler2012 View Post
    I already proved that you're a fool right? So how can a fool like you prove that your point is right to someone who's not a fool? So are you saying now that the fool can grasp better than the one who's not a fool?
    Well not as big as a fool as someone who believes Manalo's baseless claim that he was an angel. Right?

  17. #1897
    Quote Originally Posted by sophion View Post
    Well not as big as a fool as someone who believes Manalo's baseless claim that he was an angel. Right?
    So now you're admitting that you're a fool.

    According to Catholic authorities they also believe that the word angel can also refer to human messenger. As for the claim of Manalo I need more research on it.

  18. #1898
    I am humble enough to admit that we are all fools for something.

    But it appears that you are much a bigger fool for believing Manalo's stupid claims.

  19. #1899
    http://i34.tinypic.com/2lix5s2.jpg


    Matthew 10 - 26 "So do not be afraid of them. There is nothing concealed that will not be disclosed, or hidden that will not be made known. 27 What I tell you in the dark, speak in the daylight; what is whispered in your ear, proclaim from the roofs.


    Daniel 2 He gives wisdom to the wise and knowledge to the discerning. 22 He reveals deep and hidden things; he knows what lies in darkness, and light dwells with him.

    Ephesians 5:11 - Have nothing to do with the fruitless deeds of darkness, but rather expose them.

    .....


    http://i36.tinypic.com/x0z85w.jpg

    ....

    2 John 1

    7 Many deceivers, who do not acknowledge Jesus Christ as coming in the flesh, have gone out into the world. Any such person is the deceiver and the antichrist. 8 Watch out that you do not lose what you have worked for, but that you may be rewarded fully. 9 Anyone who runs ahead and does not continue in the teaching of Christ does not have God; whoever continues in the teaching has both the Father and the Son.

    10 If anyone comes to you and does not bring this teaching, do not take him into your house or welcome him. 11 Anyone who welcomes him shares in his wicked work.


    ......

    It is advised that everyone to be careful not to associate or even talk with the members of this satanic church. Do not welcome them or invite them into your house, whether he is a friend, relative, or anyone close if they are trying to lure you into a discussion and tempt you to be a member. Otherwise, you too will share in their wicked work.

  20. #1900
    5tutokNaSungay Manunuwag's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    bayanNgSungay

    nalantad na !!

    Hindi na maaaring pasubalian ang paglalantad ng DIOS sa mga ito. V V V V

    Quote Originally Posted by FBI View Post
    http://i36.tinypic.com/x0z85w.jpg
    ....
    2 John 1

    7 Many deceivers, who do not acknowledge Jesus Christ as coming in the flesh, have gone out into the world. Any such person is the deceiver and the antichrist. 8 Watch out that you do not lose what you have worked for, but that you may be rewarded fully. 9 Anyone who runs ahead and does not continue in the teaching of Christ does not have God; whoever continues in the teaching has both the Father and the Son.

    10 If anyone comes to you and does not bring this teaching, do not take him into your house or welcome him. 11 Anyone who welcomes him shares in his wicked work.


    It is advised that everyone to be careful not to associate or even talk with the members of this satanic church. Do not welcome them or invite them into your house, whether he is a friend, relative, or anyone close if they are trying to lure you into a discussion and tempt you to be a member. Otherwise, you too will share in their wicked work.
    Quote Originally Posted by losav View Post
    From Post No. 18/53This kind of craftiness is easily seen. Very deceitful.

    The Iglesia Ni Cristo (INC) denies Jesus divinity. The freemason denies Jesus divinity. They are solidly an anti-Christ organization according to John. They are the deceivers and have the spirit of the antichrist.

    So, what other evidences which points to their common bond?

    Have anyone of you wondered what the logo of the INC stands for?

    It sure suspiciously looks like a typical freemason symbol, the interlaced square and compass symbol. Why are they the same?

    Kindly note the stark similarities – the inverted triangle of the square and compass on both images.

    On this second image below, you’ll find the same positioning of the “sun blaze or rays” which is on top of the compass. Why are they the same again? It’s kind of curious. A single coincidence is fine, but if the similarities appear the second time around, you have to really wonder.

    http://i34.tinypic.com/28jfnh0.jpg

    ..........

    On this third image below, you’ll see a craftily “hidden” pattern of a “pentagram” on the compass and square.

    Observe really closely.

    http://i33.tinypic.com/vnidqc.jpg


    ..........

    On this fourth image below, you’ll see the scale, interlaced compass and square, and the craftily “hidden” pentagram. Now, this is a third coincidence already between the stark similarities between INC and Freemasonry. What do you call a 3rd coincidence? Is there such a thing in this world? Deliberate, copied, or just coincidence? Or, perhaps, they are the same institution!

    http://i35.tinypic.com/2quonfa.jpg

    ……….

    Now, we see here on the image below a torch on top of the compass. Combining the craftily hidden pentagram here with the torch we have this, observe closely and take note:

    http://i37.tinypic.com/2e3bgk0.jpg

    ……….

    We see here on the image below, a torch on top of the pentagram, with the torch in “drawing form”. Observe and take note.

    http://i37.tinypic.com/5vvd48.jpg

    continued …… 1854


    And all ridler's answer is Getting Piss now FBI cause I proved you wrong! 1857, Very intelligent answer INDEED!
    ANO SI ridler, di pa nga niya sinasagot ang mga simplent mga tanong ko. Saka, bakit ba siya nasasakitan, eh pinagdidiinan nga niya na hindi siya inc. Si lola rose naman eh naghahanap pero basang basa naman ninyo kung papano niya ibandila ang mga ibang katuruang inc.

    Inunti-unti lang tayo ng mga yan para kahit papano ay maibandila ang mga katuruang inc

    Talagang nilantad ng DIOS ang mga katuruang ito. Akalain mo gagawa ng simbolo at sa hindi nila namamalayan ay nabubuo na pala katulad ng sa ibang madiing paniniwala na ang Pangnoong HESUKRISTO ay labis na ibinabang tao lamang at binago pa sa mga panahong ito na di nga raw pangkaraniwang tao. Magkatulad na magkatulad ng husto yun basta nakakabit ang taong salita.

    TIYAK HINDI MAKAKATIIS ANG MGA YAN, SASAGOT AT IKUKURBA NA NAMAN ANG MABIBIGAT NA MGA LATHALAING ITO. pero hindi raw siya inc at ang isa ay naghahanap ng katotohanan sa bibliya lamang.

Page 95 of 324 First ... 45 85 94 95 96 105 145 195 ... Last

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •