PEx Highlights

2014 UAAP Cheerdance Competition Preview

Will the NU Cheer Squadron retain or will we see a new cheer champion? Check out our primer for the upcoming UAAP Cheerdance Competition!

read more

PROMO: The Maze Runner

Get a chance to win advance screening tickets to The Maze Runner!

read more

PHOTOS: Ateneo Stuns FEU with Comeback Win

The Ateneo Blue Eagles overcame a 19-point deficit in the fourth quarter against the FEU Tamaraws, securing a 68-64 victory and the top seed in the Final Four.

read more

PHOTOS: NU Retains Cheerdance Championship

Got the Cheerdance Competition hangover? Relive the highlights from our photo gallery here!

read more

FEATURE: Basketball Players as Endorsers

JPM lists down memorable TVCs of various PBA personalities of the past and the present and the brands that they have endorsed during their days in the league.

read more

MOVIE REVIEW: Norte, Hangganan ng Kasaysayan

Intricately written and shot. Norte is a true cinematic masterpiece

read more

Not paying PLDT bills

i'm not sure if im in the right thread but anyway, a friend of mine is asking what would happen if she's not going to pay her PLDT bills anymore, will PLDT hunt her down? thanks

Bad credit. Not something you want to have. I don't think PLDT will hunt her down especially if the bill is marginal, but her record will be blacklisted. And the last thing she wants is this affecting her application to other services.

Mind if I ask why she refuses to pay the bills?

Full-time Lurker
    eh what if yung account holder ay deceased na? what will happen if we stop paying the bills? hindi naman pwede na yung spouse/offsprings yung mabablacklist diba? nakakairita na kasi yung service nila(im not talking about pldt)...

sa tingin ko, hindi naman issue kung ihuhunt ka ng isang company dahil hindi ka nagbabayad eh.

kung hindi mo gusto yung service, ipaputol mo.

wag mo naman takbuhan. wala na tayong pinagkaiba sa mga pulitiko pag ganyan ng ganyan eh.

ano bang klasing mentality meron ang pinoy ngayon?

sige takbuhan mo... karma-karma lang yan. hehehe!

she doesnt have the money na daw to pay

apektado rin kasi nasa same address ng fone n yan ...

I wanted to rent this apartment space .. problem lang, blacklisted ang paginstall ng pldt lines ... because the last tenant did not pay their bills > kakainis! I had to look for another apartment cause I need a pldt line for my vibe internet.

Your friend might want to think about not being able to use future pldt services ... I dunno kung pede matanggal *** 'blacklisted' status n yan .. pede ba?

Full-time Lurker
    kasi in our case, more than a month nasira yung linya sa area namin.. pero ayaw nila pumayag na hindi kami magbayad ng fixed monthly charge. ang daya!! magbabayad kami eh hindi nga namin nagamit yung fone ng isang buwan! haaay mga gahaman. kung pwede lang namin ipaputol pero hindi eh,, wala pa kasing pldt dito sa area namin.

If that's the case have her disconnect the line. It's ok to be behind in your bills but "running away" just causes problems in the long run. Do what's right.

PLDT will cut off the phone line and start sending you collection letters, after which the case might be referred to lawyers.

It will eventually hurt when the day comes that you apply for phone service at the same location (even under a different name), PLDT may refuse your request until the old accounts are paid up.