PEx Highlights

What's Wrong With the Green Archers?

After being penned the favorites of UAAP Season 77, the DLSU Green Archers are off to a slow opening in the season, now at 0-2.

read more

PHOTOS: PLDT Repulses NU

The PLDT Turbo Boosters pulled away with a tough 25-16, 25-23, 24-26, 25-19 victory over the gritty NU Lady Bulldogs.

read more

#NoLastHomeStand After All

Filipino basketball fans let down by PLDT All-Star Charity Event, labeled as, 'Gilas Last Home Stand' after last-minute cancellations.

read more

Top Celebrity Loveteams!

Check out which loveteams dropped and which ones came out on top this week!

read more

PHOTOS: DLSU Notches First Win

Jason Perkins drained big baskets in the clutch to help DLSU escape NU 57-55 and notch their first win in the UAAP Season 77.

read more

PHOTOS: Ferrer Leads UST Past FEU

Kevin Ferrer nailed crucial triples in the game's final minutes to help the UST Growling Tigers escape the FEU Tamaraws 69-67.

read more

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by VjSophie
    Starbucks : ok lang! pero SANA MAGKAROON NA SILA NG STOCK NG GREEN TEA FRAPPE!! went there twice, wala silang GTF
    try the green tea yogurt shake of coffee beanery. it's good and very healthy! their baristas are very friendly too!

Quote Originally Posted by gvs
    is it true that causeway serves P 38.00 dimsum from 9pm to 12mn?
    Yes, they have and dine-in only. I just forgot the exact price and exact time frame.

Quote Originally Posted by 3sha
    thanks for the feedback vjsophie.. i should try it na

nga pala.. merong masarap na bilihan ng fresh lumpia at roast beef sa d tuazon near/kahelera ng mcdo.. (i forgot the name e).. maliit ng tindahan lang sha, and for take out orders only..

Ang mura, e! 250 php for 10 slices of pizza na extra large, and its super supremo na. the serving's big, parang 25 each slice. 200 php lang yung mga regular flavors nila...almost 20 per slice. cheap na
    pero dont expect ala pizza hut a...if anyone tried Chansel's pizza sa dlsu ( dreamy, dreamy pizza! ) medyo comparable dun..somewhat home made na a little bit above mediocre crust, but not as sub-mediocre as those low-end ones. asa gitna siguro

Quote Originally Posted by yah_think
    try the green tea yogurt shake of coffee beanery. it's good and very healthy! their baristas are very friendly too!
    galing lang akong Starbucks kanina, buti naman, i think they heard my prayers may GTF na. Wow that sounds so dreammmyyy!! I'm visiting Coffee Beanery soon

galing lang akong Starbucks kanina, buti naman, i think they heard my prayers may GTF na. Wow that sounds so dreammmyyy!! I'm visiting Coffee Beanery soon
    i was in coffee beanery naman kanina and i tried their choco caramel cake... that one is what is really dreammmmy!!

wow mukhang ok ang Coffee Beanery a

My family stopped eating @ Le Ching 10 years + ago because my dad had a very bad experience ( health-related ) because of their unsanitary practices. We believe na madumi dun.
    Kaya nga siguro tainted este tinted yung glass walls nila para di makita ang loob.
    Quote Originally Posted by gvs
    is it true that causeway serves P 38.00 dimsum from 9pm to 12mn?
    I think the promo has long ended or did they simply remove the streamer? I remember seeing that before but not in the last six months since our Mandarin Toastmasters group meet there regularly twice a month.
    Quote Originally Posted by 3sha
    nga pala.. merong masarap na bilihan ng fresh lumpia at roast beef sa d tuazon near/kahelera ng mcdo.. (i forgot the name e).. maliit ng tindahan lang sha, and for take out orders only..
    Pat Lin?

I think Le Ching was tainted after the "hold up incident" that happened on the height of kidnappings...

Starbucks in Banawe is on the old place of Don Hen.

Beerhand Gets Big Pots GreatBop's Avatar
    "
    Starbucks in Banawe is on the old place of Don Hen."

Ehh?!?!
    Old place of Don Henrico's is still Don Henrico's. Starbucks is on the Iceberg's side ng banaue. you have to cross Del Monte Avenue.

Tempura's great, too!

^Oh ....got confused...sabi ko na nga ba mali tanda ko sa lugar ng Starbucks.... Sensya po!

NATIONAL ORTHOPEDIC H. sarap ng bulalo..... ahi hi hi hi....

kape barako
    i frequent mini-shabu-shabu, nothing spectacular, but worth your money, if you want some nice hot cups of soup...

then usually drop by iceberg's for some dessert...

now, i have starbuck's as new place to go here at banawe, yehey! gotta get thier coffee jelly, make that grande!!!

hmmm, it would be better if GJ would have a branch here, cant wait to get another cup of the Choco Macademia...

kape barako
    Quote Originally Posted by gloria_estrada
    NATIONAL ORTHOPEDIC H. sarap ng bulalo..... ahi hi hi hi....

You shld go there during New Year's Eve, and order their once-a-year special offer - the 'cracking finger foods delight!

16. Advertisement

try nyo muy hong, sarap pato misua

Just tried Fat Boy's Pizza via delivery (Tel. 7121121) and it's OK, better than Greenwich, 3M, and Pizza Hut. It doesn't use mozzarella cheese though but at least it's melted and the Super Supremo at P250 is good value. It came in 10 slices and was supposed to be shared by 5 people but one person (not me ) ate half of it.

Beerhand Gets Big Pots GreatBop's Avatar
    yeah.. it's okay. had it once.. when i met a friend dun. pero it's nothing special either. yung crust is more like tinapay.

if you have pizza hut's palm card. 2 family sized pizzas be had for UNDER 500 (if pick up, 550 for deliver). i usually ask them to do it 12 slices.

Quote Originally Posted by GreatBop
    yeah.. it's okay. had it once.. when i met a friend dun. pero it's nothing special either. yung crust is more like tinapay.
    I think they're being supplied by that bakery two blocks away, IIRC, Longlife Bakery. I used to buy those when I still did DIY pizzas.

i only ate at Le Ching once lang, they served my boyfriend once, panis na spareribs ..super freak out talaga ko, because i can't take
    food that are soiled that well..

i love eating at Fuk Yuen (walang kamatayang Crab with Sotanghon)! hahaa.....
    muy hong: the best lumpia in the whole world! hehehe.....

should try the green tea yogurt bukas sa cofee beanery! i work/live nearby lang. yup, super friendly nga *** baristas nila!

taza: ok na din...hindi lahat masarap...had a lock of hair sa apple crumble!

han pao: don't like eating here..soggy parati *** quality ng food. but my dad never fails to love the special siopao.
    north park: ns1 (nanking beef) ... pero ndi ganun ka sarap ngayon.
    causeway: super favorite (at nakaka miss) yung sharksfin siomai!

kai sushi: sarap din! especially yung beef terriyaki nila.
    tempura naman super craving *** sukiyaki nila.

tasty: can't eat here everyday. hahaha.....kinda salty sya pero sarap din. walang sawa sa porkchop (since they started sa masangkay).

kakagutom...

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 ... LastLast