PEx Highlights

FEATURE: The Travails of Chot Reyes

Find out as Jay P. Mercado weighs in on the criticism handed to our national basketball team coach, Chot Reyes.

read more

PHOTOS: Adamson Finally Captures Elusive Win

Check out match scenes from the final elimination game of the UAAP Men's Basketball season!

read more

First BPO Choice Awards Official Launch

The Core Productions, Inc., presented the first industry and awards night that revels the voice of the IT-BPO industry at the ICITE Auditorium.

read more

Show Me Your One Big Teeths!

Virgie is absent but Merly has a special guest in this week's episode! Find out who it is in this week's Cheerdance edition of Show Me Your Teeths!

read more

MOVIE REVIEW: The Maze Runner

The Maze Runner is a gripping and intense post-apocalyptic rollercoaster.

read more

UAAP End of Eliminations Power Rankings

Fun times in Katipunan, the streaking Red Warriors and a very happy Norbert Torres. All that and more in this week's power rankings!

read more

Arrow Exactly where's the "Apple Store" in Glorietta?

I know there's one but where's it exactly? What are the landmarks i.e., stores that are near it? Is it in G1(2)(3)(4)???

Sa lumang Streetlife siya nakalugar, dun din yung SE, Nokia, HP, Cannon etc etc..

As in "Apple Store" sya? so ibig sabihin medyo mas ok price dun?

yung mga apple center (megamol/greenhills) /distributors kase dito sa pinas, sobra kung maka-taga sa presyo eh.

Sorry, Apple center yata not store.

There are no Apple STORES here in the Phils.

What you have is Apple Center aka PowerMac

its just your ordinary computer shop using the name Apple Center since it is an official repair Center.

kakatawa nga cos people think its a legit Apple Store well in fact its just another computer store using the name Apple Center.

Imagine Semicon, calling themselves Sony Ericsson Center (kse nag aayos sila and drop off point sila ng SE phones)

false advertising.. and mahal sila if you want Apple Products try Accent Micro competitive prices nila dun... or try Ynzal (scout area) its another "apple center"

by the way to answer your question PowerMac aka Apple center is located at Greenbelt 2 (2nd Floor) katabi ng cinemas.

by the way SM North, Megamall, Greenbelt2 are all PowerMac stores same owner

Quote Originally Posted by p3rsmag
    There are no Apple STORES here in the Phils.

What you have is Apple Center aka PowerMac

its just your ordinary computer shop using the name Apple Center since it is an official repair Center.

kakatawa nga cos people think its a legit Apple Store well in fact its just another computer store using the name Apple Center.

Imagine Semicon, calling themselves Sony Ericsson Center (kse nag aayos sila and drop off point sila ng SE phones)

false advertising.. and mahal sila if you want Apple Products try Accent Micro competitive prices nila dun... or try Ynzal (scout area) its another "apple center"

by the way to answer your question PowerMac aka Apple center is located at Greenbelt 2 (2nd Floor) katabi ng cinemas.

by the way SM North, Megamall, Greenbelt2 are all PowerMac stores same owner
    wow. thanks bro. i didn't realize this myself. they even set up their megamall shop (the only one i've been to, heheh) very apple-ey (minimalistic, streamlined, etc)

sabi ko na nga ba walang kaso kahit bumili ako ng ipod sa greeenhills eh bwahahah

weh... kelan kaya magka-apple store dito pinas.. taiwan meron na, hongkong, singapore... bat dito wala.

kaya pala lahat sa Singapore pumupunta eh.

Hey topnotch nice to see you here!

Well it's still not that "advisable" to buy in greenhills (unwarrantied) stores.

Since the difference would be around 500-1k pesos. Better if you get it at authorized resellers..

PowerMac (aka Apple center kuno), Accent Micro, 5ht Avenue, etc.

You'll never know when your iPod is going to act up on you!!

@ null_phreaker: check out their Greenbelt 2 branch.. mas "apple" ang dating! hehehe

@p3rsmag.
    dito ako mas nagbababad. masyadong kj sa pinoymac eh.
    buti dito may aliwan. eheheehe

question lang, planning to buy an ipod kse, so pag nasira and warrantied yung unit, san talaga sya dapat dalhin? meron bang yung parang nokia care din wherein may in-house technician sila to look at ur unit while u wait? thanks

if you iPod acts up bring it to where you bought it or at Apple Center..

depends on the defect. some just resetting others need to be taken apart or even replaced.

may Apple Store din sa (original) Greenbelt mas madaling puntahan yun. sa ibabaw lang sa may sinehan.

sige mapuntahan nga yun..kaso naliligaw ako sa greenhills eh kung saan saan ako nakakarating tuwing pumupunta din..hahah..sa megamol na lang ako bibili
    Quote Originally Posted by p3rsmag
    Hey topnotch nice to see you here!

Well it's still not that "advisable" to buy in greenhills (unwarrantied) stores.

Since the difference would be around 500-1k pesos. Better if you get it at authorized resellers..

PowerMac (aka Apple center kuno), Accent Micro, 5ht Avenue, etc.

You'll never know when your iPod is going to act up on you!!

@ null_phreaker: check out their Greenbelt 2 branch.. mas "apple" ang dating! hehehe

Quote Originally Posted by SUNSTAR
    may Apple Store din sa (original) Greenbelt mas madaling puntahan yun. sa ibabaw lang sa may sinehan.
    KULIT sabi ng WALANG Apple Store sa PILIPINAS!

16. Advertisement

APPLE CENTER IS NOW AT GREENBELT 3, MAKATI CITY, 2nd floor