PEx Highlights

PHOTOS: Army Survives Ateneo Scare

Army wins against Ateneo despite blowing off a two-set lead, 25-22, 25-13, 28-30, 20-25, 16-14.

read more

Tolomia: FEU Needs to Work on Defense

Mike Tolomia says his squad still needs to improve their defense if they want to contend this season.

read more

PHOTOS: NU Clobbers Adamson

The NU Bulldogs win a laugher against the Adamson Soaring Falcons, 62-25, the lowest scoring output in recent memory.

read more

Prepare to Go Into the Storm

From New Line Cinema, in association with Village Roadshow Pictures, comes the tornado disaster film Into the Storm.

read more

MOVIE REVIEW: Trophy Wife

Trophy Wife is not your run-of-the-mil film about infidelity.

read more

The Unique Heroes of Marvel's Guardians

Know more about Peter Quill, Gamora, Drax, Groot and Rocket.

read more

Cosmoderm Products

HI! I just want to ask if ur using this beauty products, anu na mga na try ninyo? from moisturizers, toners, whitening, cleanser, soaps, creams, n enhancing creams, and d products s individually classified on ur skin type. its originally from malaysia and i guess its suitable for asian women

im using d tea trea oil day n nyt moisturizer and i can say its effective, i have oily skin and it helps to reduce n minimize lines n my face, it also whiten my face.. its very affordable i got it for only P279.00 in watsons.

pls share d item ur using, im also planning to use d other products.. what are ur comments and suggestion with this beauty line products thanks!

i'm using the eye treatment gel for dark circles. awa ng Diyos, na-minimize naman...

I've used the Invisible Fix set. It's good, worked well for me.

san nakakabili ng cosmoderm products?

Quote Originally Posted by jellybeans21
    san nakakabili ng cosmoderm products?
    available at Watson's, SM and Robinson's department stores

hi!! i have been using the cosmoderm invisible fix. the first time i used it, super okay ng effect s akin. very glowing ang skin ko, i didnt need to put makeup anymore kasi super fine ng skin ko. just the day cream makes the skin flawless looking so no need to put makeup talaga. then i stopped when i finished my set, and got intrigued with other beauty products so i bought new brands out of curiosity. those brands didnt satisfy me. now im back with cosmoderm and i hope it brings back my satisfaction. afterall, satisfied talaga ako sa kanya the first time i used it.

WHITENING PILLS - GUARANTEED ORIGINAL AND EFFECTIVE
    DORENE 09153465096

Quote Originally Posted by mangosago
    available at Watson's, SM and Robinson's department stores
    thanks!

how much is the eye treatment gel?

double send

Quote Originally Posted by jellybeans21
    thanks!

how much is the eye treatment gel?
    i don't remember eh, but it's less than P300

Quote Originally Posted by mangosago
    i don't remember eh, but it's less than P300

ok thanks!

Banned by Admin
    how much yung invisble fix

hi guys im direct distributor of cosmoderm invisible fix and mosturizer..you can contact me if you want to buy in bulk order..sobrang mura ko lang mabibigay..COD..

you can email me at marivys@gmail.com
    Last edited by ice_enterprise; Nov 25, 2008 at 10:11 PM. Reason: no contact number