Cosmoderm Products | Style and Fashion | PinoyExchange

PEx Highlights

FOOD: Pablo Cheesecake

Is it a must try or just a hype? Anyone who already tasted this new trend in the metro?

read more

PROMO:Storks Merch

Get a chance to win exclusive Storks movie merch by joining this promo.

read more

REVIEW: Ang Hapis at Himagsik ni Hermano Puli

"The plot- and detail-driven aspect of the film makes it a good piece to use in history classes for students. "

read more

Anime to mobile game

After Pokemon, here comes another anime classic in a mobile game. Voltes V is back! What other animes should have a game version? Suggest it here.

read more

POLL: Official Volleyball sub-forum

The sport is getting bigger in the country. Are we all ready to have our own Volleyball forum in PEx? Vote now!

read more

REVIEW: Sausage Party

Are you ready for a different kind of party? Check out our official PEx movie review here!

read more

X

We just need a few minutes of your time. Tell us what you think of PinoyExchange!

Click here

Cosmoderm Products

HI! I just want to ask if ur using this beauty products, anu na mga na try ninyo? from moisturizers, toners, whitening, cleanser, soaps, creams, n enhancing creams, and d products s individually classified on ur skin type. its originally from malaysia and i guess its suitable for asian women

im using d tea trea oil day n nyt moisturizer and i can say its effective, i have oily skin and it helps to reduce n minimize lines n my face, it also whiten my face.. its very affordable i got it for only P279.00 in watsons.

pls share d item ur using, im also planning to use d other products.. what are ur comments and suggestion with this beauty line products thanks!

i'm using the eye treatment gel for dark circles. awa ng Diyos, na-minimize naman...

I've used the Invisible Fix set. It's good, worked well for me.

san nakakabili ng cosmoderm products?

Quote Originally Posted by jellybeans21
    san nakakabili ng cosmoderm products?
    available at Watson's, SM and Robinson's department stores

hi!! i have been using the cosmoderm invisible fix. the first time i used it, super okay ng effect s akin. very glowing ang skin ko, i didnt need to put makeup anymore kasi super fine ng skin ko. just the day cream makes the skin flawless looking so no need to put makeup talaga. then i stopped when i finished my set, and got intrigued with other beauty products so i bought new brands out of curiosity. those brands didnt satisfy me. now im back with cosmoderm and i hope it brings back my satisfaction. afterall, satisfied talaga ako sa kanya the first time i used it.

WHITENING PILLS - GUARANTEED ORIGINAL AND EFFECTIVE
    DORENE 09153465096

Quote Originally Posted by mangosago
    available at Watson's, SM and Robinson's department stores
    thanks!

how much is the eye treatment gel?

Quote Originally Posted by jellybeans21
    thanks!

how much is the eye treatment gel?
    i don't remember eh, but it's less than P300

Quote Originally Posted by mangosago
    i don't remember eh, but it's less than P300