PEx Highlights

REVIEW: Past Tense

Our reviewer thinks Past Tense is a step down from KimXi's previous outing, Bride for Rent. Read the full review here!

read more

PHOTOS: Paul Lee Saves the Day for RoS

Paul Lee nailed a crucial three-pointer plus two pressure packed free throws to lead his team to victory over the NLEX Road Warriors, 95-93.

read more

FEATURE: BasketBros: The Second Edition

We were surprised at the interest generated by last week's special PBA feature on BasketBros. So we decided to put up a Part 2. Read it here!

read more

5 Biggest Impressions in UAAP Volleyball

An even better Alyssa Valdez, the struggling Lady Bulldogs and UST's wonderkid. Find out other big impressions in week 1 of UAAP Volleyball here!

read more

PHOTOS: Purefoods Survive Kia Scare

After trailing for most of the game, Purefoods mounted a big fourth quarter-comeback to defeat Manny Pacquiao's Kia Sorento, 88-77.

read more

Show Me Your EDM Teeths!

In this week's episode of SMYT, Chelsey and Merly poke fun at artistas who may have gone too far by releasing albums to boost their careers.

read more

Cosmoderm Products

HI! I just want to ask if ur using this beauty products, anu na mga na try ninyo? from moisturizers, toners, whitening, cleanser, soaps, creams, n enhancing creams, and d products s individually classified on ur skin type. its originally from malaysia and i guess its suitable for asian women

im using d tea trea oil day n nyt moisturizer and i can say its effective, i have oily skin and it helps to reduce n minimize lines n my face, it also whiten my face.. its very affordable i got it for only P279.00 in watsons.

pls share d item ur using, im also planning to use d other products.. what are ur comments and suggestion with this beauty line products thanks!

i'm using the eye treatment gel for dark circles. awa ng Diyos, na-minimize naman...

I've used the Invisible Fix set. It's good, worked well for me.

san nakakabili ng cosmoderm products?

Quote Originally Posted by jellybeans21
    san nakakabili ng cosmoderm products?
    available at Watson's, SM and Robinson's department stores

hi!! i have been using the cosmoderm invisible fix. the first time i used it, super okay ng effect s akin. very glowing ang skin ko, i didnt need to put makeup anymore kasi super fine ng skin ko. just the day cream makes the skin flawless looking so no need to put makeup talaga. then i stopped when i finished my set, and got intrigued with other beauty products so i bought new brands out of curiosity. those brands didnt satisfy me. now im back with cosmoderm and i hope it brings back my satisfaction. afterall, satisfied talaga ako sa kanya the first time i used it.

WHITENING PILLS - GUARANTEED ORIGINAL AND EFFECTIVE
    DORENE 09153465096

Quote Originally Posted by mangosago
    available at Watson's, SM and Robinson's department stores
    thanks!

how much is the eye treatment gel?

double send

Quote Originally Posted by jellybeans21
    thanks!

how much is the eye treatment gel?
    i don't remember eh, but it's less than P300

Quote Originally Posted by mangosago
    i don't remember eh, but it's less than P300

ok thanks!

Banned by Admin
    how much yung invisble fix

hi guys im direct distributor of cosmoderm invisible fix and mosturizer..you can contact me if you want to buy in bulk order..sobrang mura ko lang mabibigay..COD..

you can email me at marivys@gmail.com
    Last edited by ice_enterprise; Nov 25, 2008 at 10:11 PM. Reason: no contact number