PEx Highlights

FEATURE: BasketBros: The Second Edition

We were surprised at the interest generated by last week's special PBA feature on BasketBros. So we decided to put up a Part 2. Read it here!

read more

REVIEW: Past Tense

Our reviewer thinks Past Tense is a step down from KimXi's previous outing, Bride for Rent. Read the full review here!

read more

PHOTOS: Paul Lee Saves the Day for RoS

Paul Lee nailed a crucial three-pointer plus two pressure packed free throws to lead his team to victory over the NLEX Road Warriors, 95-93.

read more

5 Biggest Impressions in UAAP Volleyball

An even better Alyssa Valdez, the struggling Lady Bulldogs and UST's wonderkid. Find out other big impressions in week 1 of UAAP Volleyball here!

read more

PHOTOS: Purefoods Survive Kia Scare

After trailing for most of the game, Purefoods mounted a big fourth quarter-comeback to defeat Manny Pacquiao's Kia Sorento, 88-77.

read more

Show Me Your EDM Teeths!

In this week's episode of SMYT, Chelsey and Merly poke fun at artistas who may have gone too far by releasing albums to boost their careers.

read more

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Talking

butong pakwan?! favorite ko kasi yun nowadays eh! http://smilecwm.tripod.com/net6/scream.gif

One ounce of nabalatang butong pakwan has 158 calories. Sa palagay mo?

Certified PExAdik

Exclamation

158 calories?

That's too much!

Talking

aaaarrrrgh! i knew it! no more macro butong pakwan for me... http://smilecwm.tripod.com/net7/44grrr.gif

Wink

Originally posted by imogen:
    ganon kadami?????
    Yup, that much. Nakakahimatay, 'no?

Talking

Originally posted by Ira:
    One ounce of nabalatang butong pakwan has 158 calories. Sa palagay mo?
    Eh, how many calories do you burn opening one ounce of butong pakwan? ma-e-even out ba? http://www.pinoyexchange.com/lol.gif

Wink

Nope, opening doesn't cancel out the calorie intake. Too bad.

Talking

Originally posted by Ira:
    Yup, that much. Nakakahimatay, 'no?
    ayoko na mag butong pakwan........

Talking

Doc I: Gee, how do you know the exact calorie count of what you eat?!? Is 158 cal really high? Ba't parang so-so lang sya sa mata ko?

Cool

butong pakwan? sobra calories? hay naku ititigil ko na to... teka isang ngatngat na lang... eto last na talaga... teka may natitira pa eh..hmmm.... isang-isa na lang.....

Talking

Jos me! 158 calories!?!?

*nahimatay ... blaag!

Back after 10 years

Talking

I just wanna ask if rice can make me fat. I eat too much especially rice. Thanks

Arrow

Absolutely not! White rice is health food. It's relatively low in calories (210 calories per cup of cooked plain rice, which is equivalent to around 2 1/2 slices of bread), contains no fat or cholesterol, is sodium-free, and contains a lot of complex carbohydrates. Westerners even eat rice when they go on a diet. It's better to eat rice, in fact, than substitute your rice with, say, red meat.

The only thing that will make you fat is when you partake too much calories, in whatever form you take it in--whether it's rice, fruits, veggies, meat, or candies.

Back after 10 years

Cool

So hindi talaga nakakataba ang rice as long as I burn the calories. Thanks!

Talking

Talaga?!? ganun kadami ang calories ng butong pakwan!

dapat pala 'pag kakain ako ng butong pakwan ikakalat ko muna sa floor tapos isa-isa kong pupulutin bago ko kainin http://www.pinoyexchange.com/lol.gif

Unregistered

Arrow

wow! e kain pa naman ako ng kain nun tuwing inaantok ako sa physics class namin.

*sigh*

Talking

eh yung buto ng kalabasa. Dragon Seed butong pakwan.!

Originally posted by Ferris:
    Is drinking too much water can make our tummies big? Matakaw kasi ako sa tubig eh. By the way, how many calories does water contain?

If you are otherwise healthy, drinking water will not make your stomach big. Your system is able to absorb the water, and whatever excess you take in is easily peed out. Water has 0 calories. So enjoy your water--you can drink as much of it as you want. Although a little caution--don't gulp gallons of water down too quickly, especially when you've been out in the sun or working out too long. Hinay-hinay lang.

Back after 10 years

Question

I wanna ask another one. Is drinking too much water can make our tummies big? Matakaw kasi ako sa tubig eh. By the way, how many calories does water contain?

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast