PEx Highlights

PHOTOS: Defending Champs Ateneo KOs NU

The Ateneo Lady Eagles successfully opened their campaign with a three-set victory over the NU Lady Bulldogs, 25-21, 25-18, 25-15.

read more

PHOTOS: UST Sweeps UE in Season Opener

The UST Tigresses had no problems to start off their season as they swept the UE Lady Warriors in 3 sets, 25-11, 25-12, 25-14.

read more

10 Things to Watch Out for in UAAP Volleyball

We list down 10 things to look forward to this season from the Miefer Fever to EJ Laure and Jaja Santiago's crucial role for their respective teams!

read more

REVIEW: The Hunger Games: Mockingjay - Part 1

It feels forced and stretched. But hey, it's still Mockingjay. Check out our full review here!

read more

The Best of 2014: PExers Choice Awards

Come one, come all! Voting for The Best of 2014: PExers Choice Awards has officially begun. Click here to cast a vote!

read more

FEATURE: BasketBros: PBA's Best Buddies

We take a look at twelve couples who have formed relationships like real life brothers. Meet our BasketBros!

read more

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Talking

butong pakwan?! favorite ko kasi yun nowadays eh! http://smilecwm.tripod.com/net6/scream.gif

One ounce of nabalatang butong pakwan has 158 calories. Sa palagay mo?

Certified PExAdik

Exclamation

158 calories?

That's too much!

Talking

aaaarrrrgh! i knew it! no more macro butong pakwan for me... http://smilecwm.tripod.com/net7/44grrr.gif

Wink

Originally posted by imogen:
    ganon kadami?????
    Yup, that much. Nakakahimatay, 'no?

Talking

Originally posted by Ira:
    One ounce of nabalatang butong pakwan has 158 calories. Sa palagay mo?
    Eh, how many calories do you burn opening one ounce of butong pakwan? ma-e-even out ba? http://www.pinoyexchange.com/lol.gif

Wink

Nope, opening doesn't cancel out the calorie intake. Too bad.

Talking

Originally posted by Ira:
    Yup, that much. Nakakahimatay, 'no?
    ayoko na mag butong pakwan........

Talking

Doc I: Gee, how do you know the exact calorie count of what you eat?!? Is 158 cal really high? Ba't parang so-so lang sya sa mata ko?

Cool

butong pakwan? sobra calories? hay naku ititigil ko na to... teka isang ngatngat na lang... eto last na talaga... teka may natitira pa eh..hmmm.... isang-isa na lang.....

Talking

Jos me! 158 calories!?!?

*nahimatay ... blaag!

Back after 10 years

Talking

I just wanna ask if rice can make me fat. I eat too much especially rice. Thanks

Arrow

Absolutely not! White rice is health food. It's relatively low in calories (210 calories per cup of cooked plain rice, which is equivalent to around 2 1/2 slices of bread), contains no fat or cholesterol, is sodium-free, and contains a lot of complex carbohydrates. Westerners even eat rice when they go on a diet. It's better to eat rice, in fact, than substitute your rice with, say, red meat.

The only thing that will make you fat is when you partake too much calories, in whatever form you take it in--whether it's rice, fruits, veggies, meat, or candies.

Back after 10 years

Cool

So hindi talaga nakakataba ang rice as long as I burn the calories. Thanks!

Talking

Talaga?!? ganun kadami ang calories ng butong pakwan!

dapat pala 'pag kakain ako ng butong pakwan ikakalat ko muna sa floor tapos isa-isa kong pupulutin bago ko kainin http://www.pinoyexchange.com/lol.gif

Unregistered

Arrow

wow! e kain pa naman ako ng kain nun tuwing inaantok ako sa physics class namin.

*sigh*

Talking

eh yung buto ng kalabasa. Dragon Seed butong pakwan.!

Originally posted by Ferris:
    Is drinking too much water can make our tummies big? Matakaw kasi ako sa tubig eh. By the way, how many calories does water contain?

If you are otherwise healthy, drinking water will not make your stomach big. Your system is able to absorb the water, and whatever excess you take in is easily peed out. Water has 0 calories. So enjoy your water--you can drink as much of it as you want. Although a little caution--don't gulp gallons of water down too quickly, especially when you've been out in the sun or working out too long. Hinay-hinay lang.

Back after 10 years

Question

I wanna ask another one. Is drinking too much water can make our tummies big? Matakaw kasi ako sa tubig eh. By the way, how many calories does water contain?

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast