PEx Highlights

Follow @pinoyexchange on Twitter!

Catch our latest updates on Twitter! Follow us, @pinoyexchange

read more

PHOTOS: Daquis Bags V-League MVP Plum

Wonder who won the other awards? Check out the Shakey's V-League Awarding gallery here!

read more

UAAP Basketball Power Rankings: Week 7

With wins over UST and DLSU, the past week in UAAP can be summed up in three letters: FEU. Check out this week's power rankings here!

read more

PHOTOS: FEU Tamaraws Claim Top Seed

Mike Tolomia's late-game heroics helped FEU get sole possession of the number 1 seed, after a 74-70 victory over La Salle.

read more

FIBA FEATURE: Do We Stand a Chance?

Do we really have a shot to make it through? JPM weighs in on the the odds of Gilas Pilipinas in the FIBA World Cup.

read more

MOVIE REVIEW: The Giver

Very promising, but tries too hard to fit in the mold of the Hunger Games/Divergent series.

read more

Page 1 of 8 1 2 ... LastLast

Simon Atkins (dlsu Jr Archers #7 )

Ei guyz..do u hav any inf0 on Simon Atkins???

Does he have a gf?? Is he gna study @ DLSU next yr? Bday? Kahit ano!

Hehehe napanuod ko game nila last sun, galing galing nya..Left handed *** sha noh? Nakta ko din sha sa Burgoo, gateway pagkatapos ng srs game with his family (??) basta yun dun sha kumain..

ANy infoz wud b gr8ly appreciated!!!

Banned by Admin
    stalker alert, stalker alert

buying Magic cards PM me
    just a question...

are the dlsz jrs team called the archers?

di ba bengals sila?

tanong lang... coz i hear the atkins name from dlsz studes e

dati they were called bengals, but ngayon de la salle zobel junior archers na sila. si simon atkins yung starting point guard nila.

buying Magic cards PM me
    Quote Originally Posted by babygurl_purple
    dati they were called bengals, but ngayon de la salle zobel junior archers na sila. si simon atkins yung starting point guard nila.
    what do they call the lsgh team?

kawawa naman kung isinantabi lang sila hehe

lsgh green rangers ata sila ehh or lsgh greenies. basta parang ganun. sila yung juniors ng ncaa so they are sometimes referred to as "la salle green hills - college of saint benilde jrs"

buying Magic cards PM me
    lsgh green rangers ata sila ehh or lsgh greenies. basta parang ganun. sila yung juniors ng ncaa so they are sometimes referred to as "la salle green hills - college of saint benilde jrs"
    ouch... diba mas matandang school ang lsgh than dlsz?

then they got the boot?

oh well

Well, I can say that this kid is damn good. I am looking forward that he would be part of the Green Archers. Also include De Asis and Webb.

GO JUNIOR ARCHERS!

ANIMO LA SALLE!
    WE ARE LA SALLE!

Simply Irresistible!
    Her girlfriend, who happens to be my friend, is a sister of an Ateneo Blue Eagles player.

^ Her girlfriend? Babae si Simon?

dami ata nagsusulputan na stalker threads ah..

Quote Originally Posted by ateneo10

then they got the boot?

oh well

back when DLSU and ADMU were still part of the NCAA, LSGH was their juniors team ... to avoid the rumbles, when DLSU transfered to the UAAP, they chose DLSZ instead to represent their juniors team.

Although ... it would be nice to have LSGH instead. Sorry. AHS vs LSGH ... diba?

One nice guy.
    Simon's going to be a great PG when he moves up to the UAAP Seniors.

they are called "baby blazers"or "junior blazers" or something to that effect...

Quote Originally Posted by ateneo10

then they got the boot?

oh well
    i think it was because DLSZ is formally and completely a part of the De La Salle University system, while LSGH is not completely part of it...that's why DLSU chose DLSZ as its juniors couterpart when it entered the UAAP...and that also explains why LSGH does not have a "De" at the beginning of its title...

buying Magic cards PM me
    thaks for the info crazyfreak and greensoap!

Ei guyz..do u hav any inf0 on Simon Atkins???

Does he have a gf?? Is he gna study @ DLSU next yr? Bday? Kahit ano!

Hehehe napanuod ko game nila last sun, galing galing nya..Left handed *** sha noh? Nakta ko din sha sa Burgoo, gateway pagkatapos ng srs game with his family (??) basta yun dun sha kumain..

ANy infoz wud b gr8ly appreciated!!!
    No, we're not Simon's family. He's a friend of my daughter and my son. He had dinner with us and rode with us going home.

Atkins is set to play for DLSU next year. We need another point guard so that JV Casio and Cholo Villanueva can concentrate on the #2 position.

Quote Originally Posted by greensoap
    i think it was because DLSZ is formally and completely a part of the De La Salle University system, while LSGH is not completely part of it...that's why DLSU chose DLSZ as its juniors couterpart when it entered the UAAP...and that also explains why LSGH does not have a "De" at the beginning of its title...
    partly true on this...walang kinalaman ang DE sa LSGH

previously, it was LSGH as the official JUNIOR of taft...back in 1980, because of the rumbles then, and ATENEO backing out ahead of LS in NCAA, LSGH and TAFT followed suit...out of NCAA...ATHLETES in LSGH were crying to death then as the whole campus saw this...at that time, DLSZ was slowly completing its grade school that started in 1978 (because La salle taft grade school graduates went to LSGH and combine with the LSGH grade school that is why LSGH had at that time, I do not now, 10 sections for freshmen and 1 extra section for outsiders who wanted to be in LSGH HS)...until DLSU joined UAAP with so much resistance from the other schools, i think in '85 or '86...not sure na

LSGH graduates then enjoyed the limelight of the DLSULa Salle system until DLSZ came into the picture, which is but fine with LSGH because most of the teachers and staff were moving from Taft grade school to DLSZ...LSGH is a La Salle institution which is separate form the DLSU system..it has it's own president.

they say DLSZ is ELITE...hmmm...LSGH is Showbiz GARY V, Ogie A, dingdong, Edu M. Randy and Rowell, paeng Nepomuceno (world Class), cocoy laurel, bongbong marcos , francis and anthony pangilinan, ralph recto to name a few (FEW DAW o)

I talked to his dad. Simon is still deciding if he will play for DLSU, ADMU, or UP. The three universities are already wooing him.

Page 1 of 8 1 2 ... LastLast