PEx Highlights

10 Reasons to See the Commish Cup Playoffs

Belga vs Ginebra, the stellar play of the imports, Meralco and Barako Bull emerging as dark horses in the playoffs -- All that and more in our special playoff preview!

read more

PBA Semifinals Photo Gallery

Check out the latest sights and scenes from all of the PBA Commissioner's Cup semifinals matchups in our gallery here!

read more

Saan ka pupunta ngayong Holy Week?

Are you going home to the province or will you just go on a staycation? Kwentuhan tayo dito sa thread na 'to!

read more

Post your favorite live performances here!

We can all agree that some songs are better performed live. What are your favorites?

read more

PROMO: Why did you leave your last job?

Join the poll, share your thoughts and get a chance to win GCs from Philippine Pizza Inc!

read more

REVIEW: Home

Jec and Aidan are here again to do another round of an adult and kiddie movie review of Dreamworks' new animated film, 'Home.'

read more

Question

Hey pips!!! I have a major problem right now. Since Swimming ang PE ko next year sa DLSU, we are required to wear swimsuits. Pano na yan, ang dami kong scars. How will I get them off, erase, or hide them? Basta mawala lang siya talaga.... Nakakahiya kasi eh!!!

First off, sebo de macho doesn't work. Let's make that clear already. For your scars, it's best to see a dermatologist to check on what exactly caused it, and maybe he or she can help make it go away faster. However, if going to a doctor is out of the question, I'm afraid you'll have to let time "heal your wounds". It will fade, but it will take a long time for it to do so.

Wink

welcome to the club...sa sobrang dami ng threads about scars...it seems na i'm not alone with this prob...

Talking

Doc, by a dermatologist...do we mean one for the face? as in those facial care clinics i see along the streets? would they have treatments for scars in the legs too?

GiRLiEnG GuRLaSH at 30ish CLaiRe_ChiLL's Avatar

Unhappy

HHHoorreeeyyy.... hindi lang tayong dalawa dee-dee marami rin pala......

Chilli: Dermatologists treat diseases of the skin, not just the face. It just so happens that the majority of cases they treat are facial problems, but yes, they are competent and qualified to treat any skin problems. Be sure to get recommendations from your friends or family about good dermatologists before going to one, though. The facial care clinics sometimes only have cosmetologists on their payroll and no dermatologists to speak of. Be sure that the one you're going to has an M.D. after their name.

Wink

naku,akala ko deedee ako lang ang nag-ssuffer ng ganito.
    Anyway, ang major problem ko lang talaga ay yung sa legs kc super tagal niyang maalis.
    yung sa face, pwede pa maalis ng astringent kc ang mga scars daw sa face ay mga dead skin lang daw.