PEx Highlights

PHOTOS: Kia Victorious in Battle of Newcomers

LA Revilla (23pts, 7rebs) stole away the spotlight off of boxing champ Manny Pacquiao's PBA debut, as he rallied Kia over Blackwater 80-66.

read more

PHOTOS: Aguilar, Ginebra Bully Talk N Text

Ginebra had no problems in their opening campaign after a 101-81 win over TNT. Japeth Aguilar proved to be too much for the Texters with his game-high 18pts, 18rebs and 5 blks.

read more

REVIEW: The Judge

Robert Downey Jr. takes off his iron suit and stars in this legal drama. Read our review here!

read more

Show Me Your Winning Teeths!

Merly and Chelsey are back for a new season of SMYT and they are 'happy to serve' you a new episode about the Miss World pageant and the UAAP Finals.

read more

PROMO: Big Hero 6

Join the promo and get a chance to win special screening tickets to Big Hero 6!

read more

PHOTOS: 40th PBA Season Opening Ceremony

Ellen Adarna, Megan Young and Alice Dixson led the parade of team muses yesterday during the Opening Ceremony of the new PBA season. Check our gallery here!

read more

Page 19 of 21 FirstFirst ... 9 18 19 20 ... LastLast
    this cough syrup... to come verti-ho's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Alfonso209 View Post
    kasaasabi ko lang sa post ko na nauna e.. naman o...
    Ang cute mo naman pag nagagalit. Hehe' Parang nakita lang eh noh? Haha'

Which is more effective? Ishigaki Advance or Ishigaki Plus?

Hi

hi! im selling ishigaki gluta 60caps only 900 pesos and whitelight gluta spray 1800 pesos only. FREE SHIPMENT!

Hi

hi! im selling ishigaki gluta 60caps only 900 pesos and whitelight gluta spray 1800 pesos only. FREE SHIPMENT! for inquiries: 09275915931
    Last edited by pomegranade22; Dec 5, 2011 at 10:07 AM.

hi! im selling ishigaki gluta 60caps only 900 pesos and whitelight gluta spray 1800 pesos! FREE SHIPMENT! For inquiries: 09275915931
    Last edited by pomegranade22; Dec 5, 2011 at 10:08 AM.

Tig 700 lang ang Ishigaki Advance 60 caps, free shipping pa.

I bought Ishigaki Plus online yesterday and I got it today. There are two kinds of Ishigaki Glutathione: Plus & Advance.

Ishigaki Plus is composed of 850mg of reduced L-Glutathione (30 capsules)

Ishigaki Advance 1000mg is composed of 600mg (L-Glutathione Tri-peptide) `L-Glutamic Acid200mg `L-Glycine 200mg `L-Cysteine 200mg and 400 mg (L-Glutathione Booster) `N-Acetyl-L-Cysteine 200mg `Alpha Lipoic Acid 50mg `L- Methionine 100mg `Ascorbic Acid 50mg (60 capsules)

The prices vary on diferrent resellers online, but authentic Ishi Plus is P550 and Ishi Advance is P700 both free shipping.

8. Jan 30, 2012, 05:44 PM

for glutathione pills, injections, creams, soaps, lotions and other skin whitening and skin care products

visit www.magic-potions.com

Trusted online beauty and wellness shop in the Philippines since 2004

You can order online easily, safely and fast OR

you can visit our shops :
    Magic Potions Makati, Manila, Alabang and Ortigas.

Fast and discreet shipping nationwide / worldwide.

Other website where you can shop skin whitening products

www.oralskinwhitening.com
    www.skinwhiteninginjections.com
    www.thionemax.com
    www.skinwhiteningexperts.com

I want to try belo nutra for 2 weeks.. I'll give an update for any changes that I will notice.. my skin tone is a little bit lighter than most women.. hindi ko nga lang magagawa *** mgcocompare ng pics kasi nakakdaya *** pics ko hehe I tone always appear lighter than what I think my skin tone is hehe

I'll update you guys.. sana magshare din *** ibang belo users, how long have they'v been using and how effective skanila...

alam ko all about gluta topic dito. but is it really effective sa MYRA 400E? na try niyo na ba yon? may glow ba talaga?

guys how many times a day nyo tntake *** nutra?I read the contents and nakalagay n 250mg/cap.. eh db ang ratio dpt 20mg/kg?? if 45kg ako, dapat 900mg *** itake ko per day... that means mga 4 caps per day supposedly... ok lang ba n 2 caps per day?effective n b un??tamang tama kasi I just got back from theprovince and ngdarken n *** skin ko.. ttingnan ko if effective ba talaga *** belo.. I bought 60 caps ..

Quote Originally Posted by slashperz View Post
    alam ko all about gluta topic dito. but is it really effective sa MYRA 400E? na try niyo na ba yon? may glow ba talaga?

yup nakakaglow lang sya i am taking it since ng stop ako magsaluta.....
    ok naman sya lage ako bloom hehehehe

anyway ask ko lang sino mga gumagamit dito ng S&L sobrang mahal nya 75 pesos per caps... any feedback po?

Quote Originally Posted by kimegay08 View Post
    yup nakakaglow lang sya i am taking it since ng stop ako magsaluta.....
    ok naman sya lage ako bloom hehehehe

anyway ask ko lang sino mga gumagamit dito ng S&L sobrang mahal nya 75 pesos per caps... any feedback po?
    are you still taking it or nag stop ka na sa myraE? ano ba siya, once a day? wala naman side effect or anything? when is the best time na inumin ang myraE? wala man lang instruction yong nabili ko.. any gender ba pwede gumamit nito?

Quote Originally Posted by verti-ho View Post
    I bought Ishigaki Plus online yesterday and I got it today. There are two kinds of Ishigaki Glutathione: Plus & Advance.

Ishigaki Plus is composed of 850mg of reduced L-Glutathione (30 capsules)

Ishigaki Advance 1000mg is composed of 600mg (L-Glutathione Tri-peptide) `L-Glutamic Acid200mg `L-Glycine 200mg `L-Cysteine 200mg and 400 mg (L-Glutathione Booster) `N-Acetyl-L-Cysteine 200mg `Alpha Lipoic Acid 50mg `L- Methionine 100mg `Ascorbic Acid 50mg (60 capsules)

The prices vary on diferrent resellers online, but authentic Ishi Plus is P550 and Ishi Advance is P700 both free shipping.
    Effective ba tong Ishi? I'm planning to take gluta ulit kasi.

Guys

See testimonials with skin whitening before and after photos

http://www.oralskinwhitening.com/mai...timonials.html < --- visit for reviews and before and after photos

Compare nyo yung formulation. 60 capsules and fda approved and with real testimonials from actual users.

BEAUOXI WHITE PLUS USA
    BFAD FR NO. 69545
    60 VEGETABLE CAPSULES

Serving Size 1 capsule ( 750mg + 100i.u.)

FORMULATION:

500 mg L Glutathione
    100 mg Vitamin C ( with rosehip )
    100 mg Alpha-lipoic Acid
    100 i.u. Vitamin E
    50 mg Grape Seed Extract

5 super Antioxidants per capsule
    60 Giant Capsules/bottle (double sealed for your protection)
    Each Bottle comes with a product brochure

PRICE: P 2,000 per bottle plus free Kojic soap and Mask

BeauOxi White Kojic Combo 2,600
    with Rose C Vitamin C 1000mg 60tabs, kojic cream, kojic lotion and 2 kojic soaps.

For other skin whitening products visit www.magic-potions.com / www.skinlighteninghub.com

Thumbs up I highly recommend luxxe white ! :)

* THE HEALTHY WAY OF SKIN WHITENING*

REDUCED/ L-TYPE GLUTA VS. ENHANCED GLUTA

*Enhanced type is the refined and developed version of the reduced type, made more effective in triggering the body to produce more natural glutathione.

About Luxxe White:

-it is a protein (amino acid) molecule which is important as our body antioxidant, immune system booster and detoxifier.

-Gluthatione is one of the master antioxidant that is mostly found in liver

-eliminates toxic compound (such as Paracetamol) in liver

-it reconstitutes vitamin C and E which is being oxidized

-combine taking vitamin C (oral or injection) greatly enhance your immunity, reduce tiredness, more youthful skin and stay healthy

-fight against the cancer, heart disease, premature aging

• LUXXE WHITE IS ENHANCED GLUTATHIONE.
    • it is considered as a MASTER ANTI-OXIDANT.
    • It is also an extremely important cell protectant.
    • Glutathione is a primary protectant of a skin, lens, cornea, and retina against radiation damage.
    • It also aids detoxifying the liver, kidneys, lungs and other organs.
    • Aside from its anti-oxidant properties and liver detoxification capabilities, Glutathione is also widely used globally for it's skin whitening and lightening side effects.
    • Unlike other type of GLUTATHIONE, LUXXE WHITE is an ENHANCED GLUTATHIONE ACCELERATOR.
    • Take as a dietary supplement, LUXXE WHITE helps support the body's own production and preservation of GLUTATHIONE. It is clinically tested to be easily absorbed by the body, as compared to regular glutathione therefore, providing a more radiant and glowing complexion you've always dreamed of.

*These products are same with the products you buy from the leading Drugstores and it is used by some popular celebrities like Iwa Moto and Christine Reyes. We get this product from the same distributor of Belo Medical Group.

http://www.atihealthnet.com/

Belo Glutathione + Collagen

hi first kong mg post ng mga question at this forums can anyone help me about Belo gluta..s mga user po ng Belo gluta..please help me ty

hi georgianne_lex i used belo nutra too hindi ko p nga *** nkikita epekto kc *** pang 1 week ako n gumagamit...kw how long u take?

hi im selling BELO NUTRACEUTICALS: GLUTATHIONE + COLLAGEN

Original Prices are:P1,440 for a bottle of 30 capsules, and P2,700 for 60 capsules.

but i sell for P1,400 for a bottle of 30 capsules, and P2,620 for 60 capsules.

For inquiries: 0920-508-2133

Whitelight Glutathione Sublingual Spray

Whitelight Glutathione Sublingual Spray only P1,900. 2,500mg L-Glutathione, 1000mg Vitamin C, see result in just 2-4 weeks, best result in 2-3 months. BFAD, HALAL, FDA approved safe even for pregnant women.

Sublingual meaning literally under the tongue which is more effective and rapidly absorbed as compared to capsules or tablets.

*Functions both as an antioxidant and an antitoxin and is a major defense system against illness and aging.
    *Slows down the aging process
    *Detoxifies and improves liver function
    *Strengthens the immune system
    *Reduces the change of developing cancer
    *Works to help improve mental functions, increase energy, improves concentration, permits increased exercise and improves heart and lung function
    *Refreshes your skin
    *Softens skin and promotes whiter complexion
    *Refreshes your body
    *Promotes anti-aging and liver detoxifier
    *Refreshes your breath
    *Provides good oral hygiene

Direction for use:
    1.Shake well before using.
    2.Spray twice under the tongue 3 times a day, 1 hour before every meal, your stomach should be empty.
    3.Hold under tongue for at least 20 seconds at most 1 minute before swallowing.

Free Shipping Nationwide, discounts for multiple orders

Page 19 of 21 FirstFirst ... 9 18 19 20 ... LastLast