Cueshè (Q-shay) - Page 4 | Music Fans | PinoyExchange

Page 4 of 67 First ... 3 4 5 14 54 ... Last
    how true?? i heard they buy other songwriters' songs and pass them off as their own..

i wouldn't be surprised when they bill themselves as the best band to come out from cebu..

eye on the prize, bxtch. dekadence's Avatar
    astig yung "diorama" ng silverchair, dabes! oh, wait. pwede ba nating gawing official thread na lang ito ng silverchair?

yes,i think sounding foreign is GREAT!esp. since all those sort of local bands are trying(and dreaming) to sound one without success!
    at least eto meron.
    anyway,people are jumping ahead and judging and resorting to innuendos na naman,very pinoy uli!
    what if they sent it and they get signed up,what if they don't pass off other people's writings,what if they didn't rip off silverchair(i love silverchair,mid'90's cool band from down under,i esp. love freak,miss you love,anthem for the year 2000 and the classic song,tomorrow).

so there.it doesn't mean it sounds like one,it has ripped it off...genre's of music of course tends toi sound the same.that's why they are classified as the same.try a variety of other genre to appreciate music,really appreciate it.

Sounding foreign is great?

Quote Originally Posted by VISION_OF_LOVE
    yes,i think sounding foreign is GREAT!esp. since all those sort of local bands are trying(and dreaming) to sound one without success!
    at least eto meron.
    anyway,people are jumping ahead and judging and resorting to innuendos na naman,very pinoy uli!
    what if they sent it and they get signed up,what if they don't pass off other people's writings,what if they didn't rip off silverchair(i love silverchair,mid'90's cool band from down under,i esp. love freak,miss you love,anthem for the year 2000 and the classic song,tomorrow).

so there.it doesn't mean it sounds like one,it has ripped it off...genre's of music of course tends toi sound the same.that's why they are classified as the same.try a variety of other genre to appreciate music,really appreciate it.
    It already says a lot on how people who likes this band thinks about music. Only "the idiots" and "the posers" would think that "sounding foreign is great." Not to mention the numerous grammatical errors on this post. So dude/dudette mag-tagalog ka na lang! Wag magpilit ok?

And about this band's current single, it's a blatant Silverchair's "The Greatest View" ripoff. And it's impossible that it's just a coincidence (PERIOD). Muwah!

Uy napansin!!! ASTIG KA PRE!

The first time I heard Stay, naalala ko rin The Greatest View by Silverchair. Wala lang. Peace.

http://www.pinoyexchange.com/forums/...d.php?t=219859

I know kung naiinggit lang ang isang tao and kung talagang rip-off yung kanta. Would you guys just try to listen and open up your mind to a more subjective point of view regarding the subject? Alam naman nating it really sounds like "Perfect" and "The Greatest View" and some people regard it as "well, okay lang naman na kuhanin nila yung isang part ng song as long as nabigyan nila ng justice e..." Geez....

E di sana, kinuha na lang nila yung buong melody tapos pinalitan nila ng lyrics. Yung ibang kanta nila, hindi naman siguro ganito, pero if you're gonna release a carrier single na ganun ang tunog, you'd certainly receive flak from musical purists and Silverchair fans. Valid naman yung argument nung sides na yun e.

Pero if you really like the song for the lyrics or melody or both, go ahead. Just remember that Silverchair's "Greatest View" came before that song....and that should say a lot for that single.

If they pass this off as a single sa US, they'd get laughed at....I can hear the execs/produs saying "what the hell are u trying to do? pass off as silverchair?"

bwahaha! sounding foreign is great?

kung ang utak namin ay "very Pinoy". ano ka? Very foreign?

i've read somwer that cue- came from banana "cue" which was their snack during skul days ..and she- from their original vocal who's actually a "she"

..btw... their song stay is kinda lingering on my head for quite some tym...
    and oh!!!!! yeah their cebuanos!!!!!!! praise God for our fellow bisaya!!!!

http://www.pinoyexchange.com/forums/...21#post9414621

This is the 3rd Cueshe thread for this forum. The other 2 got buried because people started realizing that their song was a rip-off.

Mas maraming kanta sa album nila na nagustuhan ko compared to Hale (which I like too) But in terms of production qualtiy di nila
    kalevel ang album ni Kitchie Nadal. Galing talaga ni Jack Rufo . The album of Kitchie daw was recorded in Jack Rufo's home studio . Jack was not only a producer but was a recording engineer. Di ko sure kung siya rin ang mixing engineer at nagmaster nang album ni Kitchie but whoever did it , did a great job. Parang foreign produced/engineered/mixed ang album ni Kitchie which sadly in not common in OPM albums be it band music or solo artist album.

Any band out there who is going to record an album better look into Jack Rufo as producer/engineer. Mas maganda pa ang trabaho niya compared to even Angee Rozul of Tracks (na Im sure mas mahal pa ang fee)

Quote Originally Posted by wilder beast
    i've read somwer that cue- came from banana "cue" which was their snack during skul days ..and she- from their original vocal who's actually a "she"
    F*CK! The hell with that thinking?!?!? Sobrang creative naman ng banda na ya! No wonder ripoff sila!

..btw... their song stay is kinda lingering on my head for quite some tym...
    and oh!!!!! yeah their cebuanos!!!!!!! praise God for our fellow bisaya!!!!
    Yeah! Be proud of your Visayan brothers and screw them for ripping off "The Greatest View!" Sabagay, madami nga talagang magnanakaw na Bisaya dito sa Manila eh! No wonder your fellow-bisaya band is one of them. Bisaya din pumorma yung vocals...

-=*****y_pikon=-
    1 song pa lang ang naririnig ko from them...

sino sa inyo ang bumili na ng album nila?

is it good?

Quote Originally Posted by VISION_OF_LOVE
    they sound pinoy!lol.

i really thought that this is a foreign band's song whenever i hear it!
    So to sound pinoy is to sound foreign? You got a very crazy argument right there!

Page 4 of 67 First ... 3 4 5 14 54 ... Last