PEx Highlights

PHOTOS: Army Survives Ateneo Scare

Army wins against Ateneo despite blowing off a two-set lead, 25-22, 25-13, 28-30, 20-25, 16-14.

read more

The Unique Heroes of Marvel's Guardians

Know more about Peter Quill, Gamora, Drax, Groot and Rocket.

read more

MOVIE REVIEW: Trophy Wife

Trophy Wife is not your run-of-the-mil film about infidelity.

read more

Tolomia: FEU Needs to Work on Defense

Mike Tolomia says his squad still needs to improve their defense if they want to contend this season.

read more

PHOTOS: NU Clobbers Adamson

The NU Bulldogs win a laugher against the Adamson Soaring Falcons, 62-25, the lowest scoring output in recent memory.

read more

Prepare to Go Into the Storm

From New Line Cinema, in association with Village Roadshow Pictures, comes the tornado disaster film Into the Storm.

read more

i know of a couple who prefer oral sex rather than intercourse they say it's the safest. Ang hindi ko lang alam kung natutuwa sila sa ginagawa nila.
    Which brings me to another question, for this very informative thread, is anal sex a sure way of preventing pregnancy? I know of a case where this couple who practice this and the girl actually got pregnant.
    Plus could u give more information about oral and anal sex? their pros and cons?

oral sex, disgusting....just as disgusting as oral sex.
    nabuntis siya? paano nangyari yun, may tube from the anus to the vagina?

Offhand, pros of non-genital (oral and anal) sex would be no risk of pregnancy---but you have to be sure that semen does not reach the vaginal area. I strongly suspect that your friends who practice anal sex weren't too careful with the body fluids, hence the pregnancy.

Cons of oral sex would be cold sores on the mouth, in case your partner has STD. Cons of anal sex would be a high risk of injuring the rectum and its sphincters, infections, and pain.

its the best!!! (im gay)

Originally posted by ndrew
    i know of a couple who prefer oral sex rather than intercourse they say it's the safest. Ang hindi ko lang alam kung natutuwa sila sa ginagawa nila.
    Which brings me to another question, for this very informative thread, is anal sex a sure way of preventing pregnancy? I know of a case where this couple who practice this and the girl actually got pregnant.
    Plus could u give more information about oral and anal sex? their pros and cons?
    perhaps some of the guy's semen dripped from the girl's anal reigon and found its way inside the vigina!!

Red face

oo nga! bka akala nya nsa fire exit p **,ndi nmalayan un *** nsa vagina n, haha o *** bka ndi ** ang nkabuntis...jwk just kidding.... .......

Surgeon in the House
    Anal sex can cause anal fissure.