PEx Highlights

UAAP End of Eliminations Power Rankings

Fun times in Katipunan, the streaking Red Warriors and a very happy Norbert Torres. All that and more in this week's power rankings!

read more

FEATURE: The Travails of Chot Reyes

Find out as Jay P. Mercado weighs in on the criticism handed to our national basketball team coach, Chot Reyes.

read more

Show Me Your One Big Teeths!

Virgie is absent but Merly has a special guest in this week's episode! Find out who it is in this week's Cheerdance edition of Show Me Your Teeths!

read more

PHOTOS: Adamson Finally Captures Elusive Win

Check out match scenes from the final elimination game of the UAAP Men's Basketball season!

read more

MOVIE REVIEW: The Maze Runner

The Maze Runner is a gripping and intense post-apocalyptic rollercoaster.

read more

First BPO Choice Awards Official Launch

The Core Productions, Inc., presented the first industry and awards night that revels the voice of the IT-BPO industry at the ICITE Auditorium.

read more

i know of a couple who prefer oral sex rather than intercourse they say it's the safest. Ang hindi ko lang alam kung natutuwa sila sa ginagawa nila.
    Which brings me to another question, for this very informative thread, is anal sex a sure way of preventing pregnancy? I know of a case where this couple who practice this and the girl actually got pregnant.
    Plus could u give more information about oral and anal sex? their pros and cons?

oral sex, disgusting....just as disgusting as oral sex.
    nabuntis siya? paano nangyari yun, may tube from the anus to the vagina?

Offhand, pros of non-genital (oral and anal) sex would be no risk of pregnancy---but you have to be sure that semen does not reach the vaginal area. I strongly suspect that your friends who practice anal sex weren't too careful with the body fluids, hence the pregnancy.

Cons of oral sex would be cold sores on the mouth, in case your partner has STD. Cons of anal sex would be a high risk of injuring the rectum and its sphincters, infections, and pain.

its the best!!! (im gay)

Originally posted by ndrew
    i know of a couple who prefer oral sex rather than intercourse they say it's the safest. Ang hindi ko lang alam kung natutuwa sila sa ginagawa nila.
    Which brings me to another question, for this very informative thread, is anal sex a sure way of preventing pregnancy? I know of a case where this couple who practice this and the girl actually got pregnant.
    Plus could u give more information about oral and anal sex? their pros and cons?
    perhaps some of the guy's semen dripped from the girl's anal reigon and found its way inside the vigina!!

Red face

oo nga! bka akala nya nsa fire exit p **,ndi nmalayan un *** nsa vagina n, haha o *** bka ndi ** ang nkabuntis...jwk just kidding.... .......

Surgeon in the House
    Anal sex can cause anal fissure.