Page 1 of 3 1 2 ... LastLast

Wowowee Live In Los Angeles Memorial Coliseum

FROM THE CREDIBLE SOURCE WOWOWEE WILL GOING TO U.S.A @
    The Los Angeles Memorial Coliseum
    3911 South Figueroa Street
    Los Angeles, CA 90037

^60,000 PEOPLE CAN OCCUPY THE COLISEUM
    COLISEUM GENERAL INFORMATION

For your favorite novelties and merchandise, check out "The Main Event," located between the Coliseum and Sports Arena. For information call (213) 741-1338. Be sure to visit the "Memorial Court of Honor" (honoring contributors, coaches, athletes, and various events). Located in the Coliseum on the arches of the Peristyle. And don't forget our Food Court! Besides the usual concession stands, the Coliseum also adds items like catfish, specialty sausages, carne asada, import and Micro brew beer, and many other assorted food and beverages. In the food court, tents make up a festive area with picnic tables that provide a great area for family and friends to gather.

DIRECTIONS

From the North:
    Take the 101 South to the 110 South, exit Martin Luther King Boulevard, proceed West enter on Hoover.
    From the South:
    Take the 405 North (from San Diego area) to the 110 North, Exit at Martin Luther King Boulevard, proceed West enter on Hoover.
    From the West:
    Take the 10 East to the 110 South, exit Martin Luther King Boulevard, proceed West enter on Hoover.
    From the East:
    Take the 10 West to the 110 South, exit Martin Luther King Boulevard, proceed West enter on Hoover.
    For Detailed Driving Directions between any location and the Coliseum Click Here to go to Yahoo Maps and enter Ending Destination as: 3911 S. Figueroa, Los Angeles, CA 90037
    * the Coliseum is not responsible for the accuracy of these sources, always check first

WOWOWEE LIVE @ LOS ANGELES MEMORIAL COLISEUM

wow sana mapuno ng wowowee yan big venue kasi yan eh!

OMG!...sa ganitong veneu pupunta ang Wowowee!!!

almost 101,000 fans ang mag eenjoy sa venue pero baka 60,000 fans lang ang pumunta lagpas kalahati ng coliseum ang mapupuno pero malay natin mapuno ang venue

wowowee live in los angeles memorial coliseum

BAKA GANITO LANG KARAMI ANG MANUOD

http://www.maxwaugh.com/images/sc02/coliseum.jpg
    OK NA RIN DI BA? 60,000 EXPEXCTED FANS OF WOWOWEE IN LA COLISEUM

marami rin fil am sa los angeles area pero mas maraming filipino talaga sa northern cali specially san francisco!

I must not tell lies
    Waaaaaaaaaah?? San mo naman to nakuha?

I doubt kung sa LA Coliseum nga ang Wowee. ANo yan Olympics like event. Siguro a better venue would be LA Sports Arena. Malapit dun yon. Or the Olympic Boxing thing where most FIl. concerts happen.

Kapamilya ako, pero I doubt this.

Enough of crap. Please.

tunay ba to? msyadong malaki yan! hayaan nyo, ill listen to wowowee carefully within the week to know the exact venue. they will get a really huge venue kasi may concert din ata after wowowee, pero i doubt if kung yan *** place.

Wow! Totoo ba ito??? Ito talaga ang venue??...please naman magpost naman kayo ng totoo

pro nmng totoo.. kasi may nagtell sa akin na malaki talaga ang venue ng wowowie

Quote Originally Posted by yam_spitfire
    pro nmng totoo.. kasi may nagtell sa akin na malaki talaga ang venue ng wowowie
    sa san francisco malaki talaga pero i doubt this one sa los angeles memorial coliseum medyo mahal diyan sana staples center na lang para too close sa home

I live in L.A. and I doubt it. Kasi the Coliseum is only used for big events and concerts (Olympics, NFL, U2). Not to mention kaya kaya nilang bayaraan ang security and staff to run the place.

Also I've been to filipino events here and kahit sino pa ang headliner, usually hindi ma sell out ang venue. Paminsan minsan lang talagang sold out, pano pa ang 60,000?

Chill out Freckles McGee! simpledreams's Avatar
    did You Guys Notice?

The Endorsers Of Wowowee In The Us Of A...

Albertsons And Also Bank Of America
    Even The Popular Hiphop/r&b Radio Station Of Wild 94.9

Malakas Talaga Ang Abs Sa America. Imagine Big American Corporations Are Helping Them Out!

yeah big time nga mga sponsor ng wowowee

kung sa los angeles area malamang grand olympic auditorium ang wowowee kasi most pinoy celebrity from philippines doon nag shoshow!

I must not tell lies
    Quote Originally Posted by simpledreams
    did You Guys Notice?

The Endorsers Of Wowowee In The Us Of A...

Albertsons And Also Bank Of America
    Even The Popular Hiphop/r&b Radio Station Of Wild 94.9

Malakas Talaga Ang Abs Sa America. Imagine Big American Corporations Are Helping Them Out!
    Huh? San mo naman to narinig?

Quote Originally Posted by Correct!
    Huh? San mo naman to narinig?
    pinakita po yan sa tfc north america major sponsors ng wowowee yun bank of america etc... halos lahat american corporation

panalo talaga ang wowowee.

SO they are coming here

Page 1 of 3 1 2 ... LastLast