PEx Highlights

Show Me Your Nahulog na Teeths!

Chelsey takes over hosting duties for this week's episode! She and her guest talk about the big fall from the recently held Cosmo Bachelor Bash.

read more

REVIEW: Annabelle

Annabelle is a fun, scary screamfest for the barkada.

read more

An FEU-NU Matchup in the UAAP Finals?

Well, you guys were calling for an FEU-NU matchup and we wrote about it! Check out our article about a potential Tamaraws-Bulldogs matchup in the UAAP Finals.

read more

PHOTOS: NU Eliminates Ateneo from Final Four

The NU Bulldogs have successfully booked a trip to the UAAP Finals, their first one since 1970, via a 65-63 victory over the Ateneo Blue Eagles.

read more

RPG: 2014 PEx School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

It's back! Enroll now in the 2014 PinoyExchange School of Witchcraft and Wizardry!

read more

PROMO: Gone Girl

Join the promo and get a chance to win advance screening tickets to Gone Girl!

read more

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    Is Ji Hyun Woo's Aegi City_Girl's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by karl_lee_zhung
    is it true ba na ATENEO ang may pinakamataas na tuition fee???
    International School Manila charges $5,000 plus per year for preschool education alone, and for senior high school, the tuition is around $14,000 per year. That's about the same price as a private school education (preschool & high school only) in the US.

New CHED Memo on Tuition Increase. In a nutshell, it can't propose an increase in tuition more than 6.2% and it needs to conduct a consultations with all levels... (including incoming freshmen? i still want to clarify this since not all ACET passers actually go to Ateneo. Those who paid the reservation fee perhaps?)

CHED Memo 42 s 2006

For reference:

CHED Memo 14 s. 2006

Quote Originally Posted by xxx_15_xxx View Post
    Eh magkano naman po ba ang tuition sa BS Computer Science? Tuition sa BS Electronics and Communications Engineering? May problema rin kami financially. Paano mag-apply for discount o scholarship? anu-ano po ba mga requirements sa application for discount o scholarship??
    Well I also applied for this When you buy the application form, you can ask for the scholarship questionnaire too. Everything you need to know, is at the envelope that they're going to give to yah

I have the new SY 2008 ateneo brochure

It says:

Tuition and Fees per YEAR

sy2007-2008

Tuition Php 86,298.30

Fees Php 16,895.70

Other Fees Php 17,264.60

Jeez man... It's so mahal! Pero I'm going to apply parin

Quote Originally Posted by pup2 View Post
    Ughh. Napakamahal na nga! Sa DLSU kaya magkano (per year)?
    College of Engineering has the most expensive tuition fee. My friend who's taking up ECE pays 65k per TRIMESTRER. We're on a TRIMESTER system so basically,his tuition per year is 195k.

My tuition is nothing compared to that. I'm taking AB-Political Science. The highest tuition I paid was 49k and the lowest is 41k. Hehe.

Quote Originally Posted by iya89 View Post
    College of Engineering has the most expensive tuition fee. My friend who's taking up ECE pays 65k per TRIMESTRER. We're on a TRIMESTER system so basically,his tuition per year is 195k.

My tuition is nothing compared to that. I'm taking AB-Political Science. The highest tuition I paid was 49k and the lowest is 41k. Hehe.
    Hwat?!? Jeez man. Great. I can't be a engineering student. argh...

eh masteral kaya? magkano? for bus. ad.

Quote Originally Posted by atenean_blooded View Post
    paul_tams: You usually can pay in one go, or pay in 2 or 4 installments.
    At least you have installments. In DLSU, we kinds have something like that. However, 2 installments lang. One before the start of school or the first week of school and the other should be paid by the third week. Ambilis noh?

iya89: Ya, balita ko nga nagsi-60-plus thousand sa engineering. So meaning, nag-wa-180k a year? Grabe. That's a 20thousand peso increase from 2004.

Ilan ang max na number of units that are allowed in ateneo for a sem?

Pula't Puti at Berde! btabernacle2000's Avatar
    What about in Grade School? How much is the tuition fee for entering Grade 1 students? And what are the requirements? I have a Kinder 2 son and I want to enroll him either in Ateneo or La Salle. Many Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by inggitera View Post
    eh masteral kaya? magkano? for bus. ad.

9k plus per subject sa agsb. you'll pay 9k plus regardless of the number of units per subject. yung misc fees less than 1k per term. trisem sa agsb.

Quote Originally Posted by flsfnoeraekadad View Post
    er, ilang units ba per term sa ateneo?
    based on my experience, parang hindi units yung binibilang sa graduate sch. subjects yata yung binibilang.
    kasi sa ateneo graduate sch of business, yung pre mba subjects 2 units lang. tapos yung ibang subjects 3 units na.
    you pay the same amount per subject regarless of the number of units.
    per term you can take as much as 5 subjects but you need the permission of the registrar.

i forgot to add, yung 9k plus na tuition per subject sa mba standard program lang yun. mas mahal yung tuition ng mba regis and mba middle manager program.

when i got in years (and i mean years) ago nasa 16k yun tuition namin per sem...lately nasa 70k na??

buti scholar ako, never really cared...they paid me instead...hirap kaya mag aral.

I remember paying a little less than Php15K per semester when I was still in college in Ateneo. If memory serves me right, I would normally have a load of 21 units/sem.

I can just imagine how much I have to spend for my girls should they decide to study in ADMU in the future. Oh well, quality education is priceless.

Quote Originally Posted by karl_lee_zhung View Post
    is it true ba na ATENEO ang may pinakamataas na tuition fee???
    i think its the University of Asia and the Pacific...

Hi guys, does anyone here knows the tuition of I.T in ateneo.

my father and I are now planning to transfer, but no specific school.

BTW, i'm from UE.

Please pm me about the tuition fee of I.T in Ateneo.

And also for Law.

Thank so much

for law, i think it's 51k plus per sem for the freshmen this year.

I.T? information tehnology?

this sem i paid about 60k but then it all depends on your course...i guess since you're planning to take a science course it might be more expensive because of the lab fees and stuff,siguro it would reach mga 62K-70k..

Pula't Puti at Berde! btabernacle2000's Avatar

Tuition Fee in Prep and Grade School

Hi po ulit, magkano naman ang tuition kapag prep at entering grade 1 student sa Ateneo???

Is it true na 40 to 50 students per class ang grade school?? thanks

tuition

Naku,,, naglalakihang numerical figures ** ha... Siguradong di na ako mag-aaral sa ateneo,,,, isang reason:MAHAL. cellphone pa nga worth 30 k ayaw bilhin e,,, 50-100 k pa ***??? btw incoming freshmen ako,,,, waiting for results in january.....

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 ... LastLast