>>QPIDS LOVETEAM: MIKEL CAMPOS and PAW DIAZ!!!<< | Showbiz - Loveteams | PinoyExchange
Page 1 of 251 1 2 11 51 101 ... Last
    cookie pookie <3

>>QPIDS LOVETEAM: MIKEL CAMPOS and PAW DIAZ!!!<<

Thanks to Margz!!!

http://img233.echo.cx/img233/6188/mikelpawtj4na.jpg

ahhhh!! CUTENESS!!! they are juss adorable together... im gonna vote for them!!! ayyyy cuties talaga!! NAKAKAKILIG!!!

jonts

cookie pookie <3
    wala lang... UP KO LANG! hehe!!!

jonts

hayyyy!!! 90 seconds NAKAKAINIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

fANNEatic ll geoffANNEatic
    Mikel and Paw are cute! I can't chose between Paw/TJ or Paw/Mikel! I am leaning more towards Paw/Mikel more though!

OT LANG PO...

MAGPPOPROMOTE LANG PO...

Here's a petition letter to ABS-CBN to produce a teleserye of
    Hero Angeles and Sandara Park…let’s rally for a million signatures.
    AJA HEROSAN! AJA HEROSAN SUPPORTERS.

http://www.petitionspot.com/petitions/herosan_tvseries

Kindly spread this link and email abs-cbn.

Thanks.

Here's the content of the letter :

PETITION FOR HEROSAN TELESERYE

To AbsCbn;

Good day Kapamilya!

We are the avid viewers of your network. We enjoyed watching your shows especially Star Circle Quest and the Teleseryes on the “Prime time bida”. During SCQ batch 1, we’ve come to adore the hottest and phenomenal love team of HERO ANGELES and SANDARA PARK. It’s surprising to see the chemistry in them. This was proven in the recent success of their solo movie “Can this be love”. They proved to be the new box office prince and princess.

In this regard, the HEROSAN fans all-over the world would like to request for a TV series of this amazing team up of HEROSAN. If they gave you a box-office hit movie, we are certain that they will also give you a high-rating TV series.

We are hoping for your positive response on this petition. Thank you and more power Kapamilya!

Sincerely yours,

HEROSAN Fans

THANKS!

ang cute talaga ni paw and mikel! go paw and mikel!

Paw calls Mikel "Cupid"! Cute!

cookie pookie <3
    i juss heard dat MIKEL will say to paw in the epi today

"YOU WILL ALWAYS BE MY PRINCESS"

i wish my prince charming will call me that someday! HEHE!!!

jonts

support natin c mikel and paw

cookie pookie <3
    infernes, even if TJ-PAW is my fave, ill still support PAW and MIKEL kasi they're both bagay diba? and dey r both very gudlukin.. and PAW IS MY FAVE AFTER ALL, so ill support them 100%!!!

jonts

Jonts, Paw and Mikel are very bagay! Their physical features just blend! I actually have a screencap of them at zoobic! Their features just match!

Paw and Cupid

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v51/michelle26123/Scaps020Tagged.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v51/michelle26123/Scaps013Tagged.jpg

yehey....finally let make this alive always....Paw all the way....kahit sino...so if its Mikel-Paw...then be it...

hmmm... i dunno about this tandem kasi mas-like ko si paw with tj (but then again, i haven't been following so...), but her with mikel is fine too. i mean they do look good together. one thing though... how did paw end up having mikel AND tj as her love princes? akala ko si mikel kay carla at si tj kay pauleen?

sobrang kinilig ako ke paw at mikel...

please let's support them and start voting for them....

please do support them....

they look so cool together....

i like it when mikel says before that ...

he cannot describe how he feels when he's with paw....

but there is this certain happiness.....

Thank You For The Love Johnston's Avatar
    Though I'm more of a TJ-Paw, there's something shimmering in the Mikel-Paw loveteam.

Medyo magulo statement ko, pero cute silang tingnan dalawa.

Quote Originally Posted by l0verb0y
    hmmm... i dunno about this tandem kasi mas-like ko si paw with tj (but then again, i haven't been following so...), but her with mikel is fine too. i mean they do look good together. one thing though... how did paw end up having mikel AND tj as her love princes? akala ko si mikel kay carla at si tj kay pauleen?
    At first all Princesses picked their partner. But Mr. Qupido picked another partner for the Love Princesses. Carla's pick was Mikel, but Mr. Qupido picked Janus for her. Paw's pick was TJ, but Mr. Qupido picked Mikel for her. That created the triangle which helped determined who would be the final loveteam for the Love princess! Hopefully that helped!

^^^ oh ganun haha ok salamat ha! whoever paw is with... i'll support her kasi she's the best! go... ummm anong magandang nickname?

pawkel?
    mipaw? hehe!

yehey dami na ring support sa Paw-Mikel....basta me kahit maka TJ-Paw ako...support ko pa rin toh kc love ko si Paw

cookie pookie <3
    YEHEY!!!! more and more MIKEL-PAW supporters!!!!!!! me sooo happi!!!! I LOVE PAW and I LOOOOVE MIKEL!!! yehey!!!! so happi na ako!!! basta, DONT FRGET TO SUPPORT THESE TWO!!! i think sparks will fly in the later epis!!!

o btw, *** is the number for voting for MIKEL and PAW for TFC SUBSCRIBERS kasi i think sumwun posted sa QPIDS thread that TFC SUBSCRIBERS can vote? ty ha!

MIKEL and PAW/CUPID and PAW!!!!

jonts

grabe sobrang bagay silang dalawa. mas bagay kesa kay paw at tj. ang kyutt nila at nakakakilig sila. support ako for them!! sila at si carlo and vane and sial mhyco at hazel *** tatlong luvteams that are my fav.

Page 1 of 251 1 2 11 51 101 ... Last