PEx Highlights

REVIEW: Fury

Brad Pitt, alongside Shia Labeouf and Logan Lerman, hates Nazis once more, save the scalps.

read more

Big Hero 6 Pins!

New movie pin alert! Join the movie discussion thread and collect all five Big Hero 6 pins!

read more

PHOTOS: TNT Dismantle NLEX to Get First Win

The Talk N Text Tropang Texters made quick work of the NLEX Road Warriors, getting their first win of the Phillipine Cup, 103-81.

read more

PHOTOS: Rain or Shine Rallies Past Blackwater

The Rain or Shine Elasto Painters avoided an upset loss to the Blackwater Elite thanks to a late rally in the 4th quarter, 82-75.

read more

Solo Backpackers: Get Up and Go!

Planning to escape the rigors of the metro soon? Join the Solo Backpackers thread and get insights and tips from fellow PExers about traveling alone!

read more

PBA: Still 'Liga ng Bayan' after 40 Years

We list down ten compelling reasons, on why the PBA has remained relevant to Filipinos today since its inception in 1975.

read more

Zippo lighter question

my friend gave me a zippo lighter for my b-day and ever since ive been trying to do all sorts of tricks but lately it doesnt light anymore i did some research in the net and it said that i should replace the wick and flint problem is i dont know where to buy these things so my question is where can i buy a wick and flint thanks in advance

i heard there's a zippo store in landmark

you can also try lighters galore or fuma. They have branches in most major department stores

Quote Originally Posted by CiGaWeTte
    i heard there's a zippo store in landmark

you can also try lighters galore or fuma. They have branches in most major department stores
    where exactly

about the zippo store in landmark, i dunno.

For fuma and lighters galore, since i'm from the south, i'm only sure of two malls, alabang town center and festival supermall

may zippo sa sm north edsa, men;s dept and may fuma din doon, sa 2nd floor malapit sa texas chicken.

ang lalayo naman ng mga na mention nyo taga pasig kse ako

U Want Somma Dis?
    Meron sa Megamall...Robinson's Galleria also.

sa greenhills right next to the theater meron din.doon ko binili yong flint ko, P50 for 5 pieces orig zippo.

yong wick hilain mo lang ng konti and cut off mo yong naging black na part na sa tip.Baka puede pa yan, until nahila mo na yong buong wick.

Quote Originally Posted by elf View Post
    sa greenhills right next to the theater meron din.doon ko binili yong flint ko, P50 for 5 pieces orig zippo.

yong wick hilain mo lang ng konti and cut off mo yong naging black na part na sa tip.Baka puede pa yan, until nahila mo na yong buong wick.
    50 for 5 pieces of lighter? are you sure? coz i looked at one yesterday and the lady says its P1600.00

congrats on reviving a 5 year old thread!

sino sino may mga zippo lighter collection dito post naman niyo picture ng collection niyo

ito yung isa sa mga zippo lighter ko

Angry Where can i buy zippo flint stones.

Guys pa help! I really need to know kung san makakabili ng flint stones for zippo near las pinas alabang area po thanks sa mag rereply. And kung sino man meron kahit bilhin ko nalang.