It used to be. Taft Ave was once just the present northbound lane and La Salle's fence extended up to there. Then fence was put up to keep carabaos from nearby rice paddies away (read... this was circa 1920). Eventually the city government purchased that land to widen Taft Ave. (sometime after the war). So the posts of the LRT stand on, well at least once upon a time, DLSU land.Originally posted by §oulfulHunk™
Is LRT part of La Salle?
On another note... the sidewalk in front of DLSU is still owned by DLSU.