PEx Highlights

PBA: Still 'Liga ng Bayan' after 40 Years

We list down ten compelling reasons, on why the PBA has remained relevant to Filipinos today since its inception in 1975.

read more

PHOTOS: Alaska Wins Laugher vs Champs

Calvin Abueva (21 points, 11 rebounds) and the Alaska Aces made a statement on Wednesday, dominating the Purefoods Star Hotshots in a laugher, 93-73.

read more

Big Hero 6 Pins!

New movie pin alert! Join the movie discussion thread and collect all five Big Hero 6 pins!

read more

Solo Backpackers: Get Up and Go!

Planning to escape the rigors of the metro soon? Join the Solo Backpackers thread and get insights and tips from fellow PExers about traveling alone!

read more

PROMO: Interstellar

Join the promo and get a chance to win advance screening tickets to Interstellar!

read more

REVIEW: The Judge

Robert Downey Jr. takes off his iron suit and stars in this legal drama. Read our review here!

read more

Page 7 of 43 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 17 ... LastLast
    pag nagmi-meet kayo with August.. saan venue?like, pupunta ba kayo sa cafe or resto?

sa cafe lang kami sa trinoma nagkita ni August.

regarding Maribel, cant reach her too di pa rin sya nagpunta dito sa office. will post her new contacts as soon as makuha na namin.

God bless u...

Thank you jhillian. Ako siguro kay august muna ko magstistick. hehehe. next year na ko paparead ulit. kapos na ko sa budget. Dapat nga meet kami ni august this week but siguro next year nalang. will wait for his readings to come true. jhillian.. lahat ng sinabi sayo ni august nagkakatotoo rin? as in spot on? walang nagchachange? i believe him and all ha. dont get me wrong. binabase ko lang kasi yun mga nangyayari sa buhay ko now and wondering if mangyayari nga yun iba. specially the good ones.

lets chat in skype!
    ok si august

Kami nagmeet August last sa Old Manila Cafe...sa Prince Plaza sa Makati.

MUla year 2000 naggpaparead ako sa kaniya. Okay siya eh, pero isa lang sablay, sa lovelife. Hehehe.

Kasi sabi niya magkakabf ako this year, may description pero wala naman dumating (in hindsight na lang to). May nameet ako mga tao this year pero hinde rin....

Hi People,

I am Nomer a Psychic Entertainer and Aura reader, I do readings as well, you can check out my multiply for reviews of my clients.

Thank you!

http://nomerstorycircle.multiply.com...ng_testimonial

please post the new number of maribel. i cant contact her sa number na previously posted here

thanks

Special "Soulsearch" session for P100+

I know, it's that time of year again... it's hard to feel merry when your heart's bleeding inside.

So I'm offering a holiday special. It'll be more of counselling than an intuitive reading, although I will consult one or two Soul Cards during the session.

Because it's you who'll do most of the talking, my "listening" fee is just P100 plus payment of my snack. Don't worry, I don't eat much, just coffee and donut/cake will do!

The Soulsearch session will last one to two hours, and everything will be strictly private and confidential. Let's meet up somewhere in Ortigas or QC, at some cosy cafe. I'm available anytime from 2 pm onward.

If you want to know more about me, please click HERE to visit my Multiply page, or click HERE for my other blog.http://amycavosora.blogspot.com/

To contact me, please PM me through PeX or my Multiply, or email me at soulsearch6@gmail.com :-)

P.S. In case you're wondering, I do have education and training in pastoral psychology and counseling, back when I was an active Catholic. These days my approach is rather nonsectarian and non-traditional :-)
    Last edited by amelia; Dec 23, 2008 at 04:13 PM. Reason: added PS

hi amelia - i am interested.... do you mean by soul cards is tarot card? or is it different? do you also read tarot cards as well? because i am really interested.

thanks...

Quote Originally Posted by l2sgirl View Post
    hi amelia - i am interested.... do you mean by soul cards is tarot card? or is it different? do you also read tarot cards as well? because i am really interested.

thanks...
    Hi, happy new year!

Soul Cards are not tarot cards. They're paintings, made meditatively, by Deborah Koff Chapin. She made her paintings into cards. For more info, visit her website, www.touchdrawing.com :-)

Tarot cards have a specific meaning for each card, for example, Three of Cups traditionally means joy, or happy times. However, Soul Cards do not have specific meaning. Although some paintings clearly show a meaning, most of them require intuitive interpretation, depending on the querent's concern. I know of tarot card readers who find it hard to read Soul Cards, because they want to have the specific, traditional meanings to fall back on.

The only similarity that I find between tarot and Soul Cards would be in terms of the use of symbolisms, aside of course from the obvious fact that they are both decks of cards that can be used for divination.

I do read tarot cards but only for myself. I now use Soul Cards only for professional readings.

May update na ba sa mobile number nila August at Maribel. Gusto ko kasi sana sila kontakin kaso walang reply e.

PM ninyo naman ako. Salamat!
    Last edited by Licia; Jan 6, 2009 at 02:10 PM.

Though I have a psychic circle, I sometimes venture to other psychics because I could get a more objective reading, highlighting details often regarded as an oversight as well as learning a new form of paranormal practice or two.

Somewhat I could have an impression whether someone is sensitive psychic when I come across their name, picture or whatever is affiliated to them.

I learned no matter how good a psychic is, how the message is imparted can make or break the session. After all, psychics can only describe the sensation (feel, see, hear, smell or taste), and inevitable might be combined with their own interpretation. Thus, someone with counseling background is quite an asset. Often, I have incompatibility with those who are pent-up on their conservative, religious (Christian) belief that border righteousness and dogma because of my eclectic beliefs. On the other side, there are those really gifted psychics that are dissed because of their youth, even if they have so much to offer.

I prefer psychics who help me examine my situation and/or problem, then help me make the solution by myself through guide questions. I believe that the root problem is within the mind thus, shift in consciousness is the ultimate solution. And the first step is realization. On the other hand, there are psychics readers who focus too much on the physical world, but I guess it's what most people expect from a reading.

Lastly, I've encountered psychics who label what psychics are, often being "special" in a certain way. So engross they are, at times, forgoing the fact that the person in front of them might be a psychic too, who sees the spirits they consult to or their aura the entire time! Then again, only a handful I've come across to can tell whether someone is also psychic or not.

I remember I had a friend who called me up for help after being psychically attacked. They visited a psychic reader, and she was the only one who was resistive among the group. Miles away, I could sense her resistive sentiment, and the kind of psychic they consulted. I had to teach her some basic psychic defense fast over the phone.

I seek psychic reading in order to get to know myself better. At times, I need someone else to jolt me out of a negative thought pattern or see things at another (higher) perspective. Though fresh insight come from unacquainted psychics, those I am familiar can better tailor their response suited to my character.

Gusto ko sana magpa-read personally, kaso I'm out of the country. ano pa ba alternative ways? hehehe

@jaicee ano naman gusto mo pabasa sa kapalaran mo? hehehe lovelife ba? Hintayin mo na lang kasi kung me darating hahaha Alternative ways? Try "he loves me, he loves me not..." hehehe

Quote Originally Posted by jaicee.viixi View Post
    Gusto ko sana magpa-read personally, kaso I'm out of the country. ano pa ba alternative ways? hehehe
    ...........me too

I'm thinking of options for giving long-distance readings...still deciding though :-) I'll let you know soon

Quote Originally Posted by mailcruzer View Post
    @jaicee ano naman gusto mo pabasa sa kapalaran mo? hehehe lovelife ba? Hintayin mo na lang kasi kung me darating hahaha Alternative ways? Try "he loves me, he loves me not..." hehehe
    hahaha! tito now ko lang nabasa post mo... 2 weeks ago na pala to anyway, curious lang ako... hahaha! im fascinated with this kind of things, hehehe... may nabasa kasi ako, about numerology and astrology about my name, personality, birthday, etc etc etc... and it all fits naman. saka about those auras and auramancers, it sounds cool. hehehe... basta curious ako how these things and magic are possible

Quote Originally Posted by ivoryfaye11 View Post
    ...........me too
    sama mo ko pag may nahanap ka na ha... hehehe

To clarify, the Soulsearch sessions for P100+, which I mentioned in this thread, were only for the holidays until Jan. 4, 2009. I am no longer offering them for now, BUT I might offer them again someday.

hi!! does anybody know the contact number of zenaida seva?? thanks!!

Page 7 of 43 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 17 ... LastLast