PEx Highlights

REVIEW: This is Where I Leave You

Family dramedy This Is Where I Leave You graces the screens this week. Is this movie worth checking out? Find out here!

read more

Where are you staying this Holiday Season?

Join the Call Center promo and get a chance to win Pizza Inc Gift Certificates!

read more

TRAVEL: Ilocos: Vigan, Laoag, Pagudpud

PExer mikedph shares everything you need to know about an Ilocos trip that includes photos around Vigan, Laoag and Pagudpud.

read more

PHOTOS: Alaska Takes Game 1 vs RoS

The Aces mustered a furious 2nd half turnaround to take Game 1 of the semifinals against the Elasto Painters, 87-80.

read more

FEATURE: On Former Teammates and Rivals

PEx's guest contributor Michele Gumabao talks about her ex-teammates and ex-rivals in the UAAP and the pros.

read more

FEATURE: Philippine Cup Semis Preview

It's the Aces against the E-Painters and SMB versus TNT. Read on as JPM previews and predicts the outcome of the Fil Cup semis.

read more

Page 1 of 4 1 2 ... LastLast
    sun-shiney day!
    kahit highschool or college na...

High school: I.S. Uniform is nonexistent.
    College: UP. Absolutely no one cares what outfit you're wearing--whether you look like you stepped out of Vogue or you stepped out of Smokey Mountain. My friend used to come to class in the striped pajama tops she wore the night before, ratty shorts and rubber slippers. Deadma pa rin ang mga teachers and classmates.

the queen bee
    hmm high school
    assumption-their plaids are the best talaga
    ICA-i really like the design and color
    Brent-it looks like the prep schools in the US

Ira-tama ka dyan about UP...hehehe When i was there, i used to have a 7 o'clock class and i would just wear my birks and old ratty shirt and shorts...hehe ok lang sa teachers and my classmates

CAFA girls uniform-uniform pa lang JAporms na...well kung marunong magdala!!! ayt GODSPEED

oonga Yobaks....basta meron kang telang suot ok na! basta brown & white stripes na pino ha! kasi yun lang ang naiiba sa USTe eh! kaya magandam lalo na pati yung mga nagsu- suot! (errr ito lang ang university na may uniform right?)

HS: poveda (goldilocks' girls) st.scho (yaya na naka jumper)

Assumption

hi guys!

i like the uniform of the UST CAFA. yung sa mga babae ha!

skirt: CSA

UST CAFA girls! With long pants, capri pants, long skirts, mini skirts, skirt with slit at the side/ back/ front. Basta may brown under garment ka puede na!

Maganda rin sa UST PT girls! Akala mo skirt hindi pala. It looks like a skort (skirt-shorts)

Assumption! Both for highschool and college!

Oh and a little trivia, did you guys know that Pitoy Moreno designed the college uniform? ehehehehe yun lang!

Talking

Syempre biased ako. I like my high school uniform kasi di masakit sa mata...cool to the eyes. http://www.missgirl.com/ubb/smiles/rollsmile.gif

Talking

Well, for me, I wouldn't like to choose but to comment about school uniforms.
    Ateneo uniforms are cool, brown and white and for the graders, blue and white. La Salle, the same comment about it. St. Paul, okay lang kahit na parang table cloth ang uniform.
    St. Joseph's College, ok lang pero lose the tuck in blouse and the long neck tie, make it a little shorter. St. Scho, the uniform is ok
    but I don't like the style of their uniforms.
    Jumper type but the color is ok. Miriam College, it has a neutral color which is not irritable to the eyes. Even if u say that uniform is like an upside down tree, it's ok.
    Poveda, the uniform is ok but the color is too bright and it hurts the eyes when you look at it. These school uniforms are what I've seened so far, I don't know about the other schools.

Talking

Siyempre, my alma mater. CSA's uniform was voted the best school uniform a couple of years ago by a survey done by the Philippine Star, I think.

Although, funny yung skirt ng girls. Poveda? Goldilocks. Assumption? Table cloth. San Agustin? MERRY CHRISTMAS! Hehehe...

Smile

assumption!!! especially yung style dati (i've seen the yearbooks). the skirt was above the knee and the students were wearing knee socks. yun nga lang yung tie nila sobrang haba. pero maganda pa rin yung getup

Talking

CSA syempre. Kaso lang before I graduated binawal yung pagsuot ng Doc Martens na boots.

Talking

Assumption's uniform is cute. But I really have this thing for the uniform of Woodrose. Especially the P.E. uniform. I think they're the only ones here on the Phils. who wear skirts for P.E. but its still cute. Not in a weird way...but just simply cute and preppy. :>;

Arrow

I like the Assumption H.S. uniform!

UST CAFA?!? Hehehe. My kabarkada from that college kept on complaining about it. Parang Shakey's daw!

Wink

ayy yung nasa Sailor Moon http://www.pinoyexchange.com/lol.gif

CPP-NPA Lost Command

Exclamation

UST-CAFA girls uniform really looks good...
    kaya nga sarap mag cafa watching e hehehehehe

http://www.pinoyexchange.com/reddevil.gif

Page 1 of 4 1 2 ... LastLast