PEx Highlights

REVIEW: The Judge

Robert Downey Jr. takes off his iron suit and stars in this legal drama. Read our review here!

read more

Top Female Celebrities

2 more weeks and she will officially be the IT GIRL of the month. Can her fans keep it up? Jane Oineza is still PEx's Top Female Celeb!

read more

PHOTOS: Alaska Wins Laugher vs Champs

Calvin Abueva (21 points, 11 rebounds) and the Alaska Aces made a statement on Wednesday, dominating the Purefoods Star Hotshots in a laugher, 93-73.

read more

Follow @pinoyexchange on Twitter

Be in the know! Follow @pinoyexchange on Twitter for community, movies, sports and promo updates.

read more

PROMO: Interstellar

Join the promo and get a chance to win advance screening tickets to Interstellar!

read more

Big Hero 6 Pins!

New movie pin alert! Join the movie discussion thread and collect all five Big Hero 6 pins!

read more

spa for couples

any suggestions on a spa where i can take my girl? Preferably common yung shower room at sauna/steam room sa couples room. Where and how much damage kaya?

I'm looking for one too.

sa bodytune,sa sm west

I'd just like to share with you maybe you're interested in buying the Gift Certificate

Services include 1 any choice of Body Scrub
    1 any choice of Massage
    and Hair Spa

Body Scrubs:
    Sea Aromatic Body Glow
    An exclusive body and skin enhancing treatment which can be used in isolation to remove dead or dry skin or as a preparation for any massage. This complete exfoliation will cleanse and invigorate the body.
    Standard rate: 999

Aromatic Coffee Rub
    A daily pick-me-up that stimulates circulation, boosts energy and primes up one's day. Helps redistribute fat cells and decrease formation of cellulites. Also helps eliminate varicose veins.

*Chocomint Body Scrub
    A soothing application of a chocolate mint-whipped scrub that eliminates excess body fluids, is rich in antioxidants.

*Strawberry Ginger Body Polish
    A sweet and delectable skin treatment that has excellent cleansing astringent and circulatory stimulating properties.

*Phyto-Pumpikn Skin Detoxifier
    A relaxing therapy that softly removes pore-blocking debris like dead skin cells to restore its youthful appearance and protect it from future damage - effectively and naturally.

*Crushed Loofah Gel Scrub
    Indulge in a skin exfoliation process using crushed loofah in aloe vera gel. Feel your skin tingle with new life and vitality as these ingredients renew, moisturize and soften your skin.

*Rose Petal Body Peel
    A treatment combination if white mask freeze-dried rose petals in rose water to cleanse and decongest the skin, leaving it clam, clear and perfectly rebalanced.

Massages
    Swedish Massage
    This unique European massage uses long rhythmic strokes and light pressure. It relives tension, improves blood circulation, and promotes profound relaxation.
    Standard rate: P870

Sports Massage
    This vigorous massage uses compression and cross fiber friction technique that focused on muscles relevant to an athletic activity.

Shiatsu Acupressure Massage.
    It involves the application of fingertip pressure along the meridians (every channels), releasing block energy, balancing the entire body and restoring well-being.
    Standard rate 870

3 Services (total cost P2,470) in one GC but selling it for P1,200 only!
    -valid until June 2005

but if you're getting the stab which offers the same 3services P1,000 only!
    -because this valid until the end of March lang.

*if you get the GC and the stub, I can give it to you P2,000 in all!

-by the way this is only for Fitness first Ayala.

****Recommended for couples. Get the GC and voucher for only 2thou!!!

pm me in interested.

Bump@luck, i am so interested with your GC. How do i purchase it from you if ever? ... I'm interested with the P1,200 GC (3 services). How many GC's are available? .... The services can be availed by more than 1 person, right?

Katuray, kuwento ka naman about bodytune .... thanks =)

Quote Originally Posted by bump@luck
    I'd just like to share with you maybe you're interested in buying the Gift Certificate

Services include 1 any choice of Body Scrub
    1 any choice of Massage
    and Hair Spa

Body Scrubs:
    Sea Aromatic Body Glow
    An exclusive body and skin enhancing treatment which can be used in isolation to remove dead or dry skin or as a preparation for any massage. This complete exfoliation will cleanse and invigorate the body.

Aromatic Coffee Rub
    A daily pick-me-up that stimulates circulation, boosts energy and primes up one's day. Helps redistribute fat cells and decrease formation of cellulites. Also helps eliminate varicose veins.

*Chocomint Body Scrub
    A soothing application of a chocolate mint-whipped scrub that eliminates excess body fluids, is rich in antioxidants.

*Strawberry Ginger Body Polish
    A sweet and delectable skin treatment that has excellent cleansing astringent and circulatory stimulating properties.

*Phyto-Pumpikn Skin Detoxifier
    A relaxing therapy that softly removes pore-blocking debris like dead skin cells to restore its youthful appearance and protect it from future damage - effectively and naturally.

*Crushed Loofah Gel Scrub
    Indulge in a skin exfoliation process using crushed loofah in aloe vera gel. Feel your skin tingle with new life and vitality as these ingredients renew, moisturize and soften your skin.

*Rose Petal Body Peel
    A treatment combination if white mask freeze-dried rose petals in rose water to cleanse and decongest the skin, leaving it clam, clear and perfectly rebalanced.

Massages
    Swedish Massage
    This unique European massage uses long rhythmic strokes and light pressure. It relives tension, improves blood circulation, and promotes profound relaxation.

Sports Massage
    This vigorous massage uses compression and cross fiber friction technique that focused on muscles relevant to an athletic activity.

Shiatsu Acupressure Massage.
    It involves the application of fingertip pressure along the meridians (every channels), releasing block energy, balancing the entire body and restoring well-being.
    Standard rate 870

3 Services (total cost P2,470) in one GC but selling it for P1,200 only!
    -valid until June 2005

but if you're getting the stab which offers the same 3services P1,000 only!
    -because this valid until the end of March lang.

*if you get the GC and the stub, I can give it to you P2,000 in all!

-by the way this is only for Fitness first Ayala.

****Recommended for couples. Get the GC and voucher for only 2thou!!!

pm me in interested.

Only one GC and one voucher left!!!!

Hurry!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by kukurikaboo
    any suggestions on a spa where i can take my girl? Preferably common yung shower room at sauna/steam room sa couples room. Where and how much damage kaya?
    danieli spa in libis. P1400 per couple. may jacuzzi and shower sa loob ng room. magaling naman mag-massage. romantic pa ng setup

sui generis
    G-spa along Sgt Esguerra (formerly Bohol) near ABSCBN. Ive been to their couple's room and it's so nice. Two beds, and they have their own bathtub/jacuzzi. No locks though to prevent untoward incidents. Their staff are very courteous, not madaldal (they work quietly) and efficient. I highly recommend it. It's for P1,200 per couple for swedish, japanese shiatsu, and asian reflexology, P1400 for combination, thai and sports massage, and P2,200 for mandara massage which is two therapists per person for a total of four. I think that's very very reasonable. The place is also nice, clean, very conducive for some deep muscle work and relaxation. Grr, I miss it!

^ wow. mura. 1,400 for two people and a room? great deal!

sui generis
    ^^ actually it's php1200, that's the cheapest (for Gspa)