PEx Highlights

PEx Christmas: The PBA Christmas Wishlist

'tis the season of gifts and wishlists! JPM plays Santa's consultant and lists down the best Christmas gift for each PBA team.

read more

The Best of 2014: PExers Choice Awards

The results are finally here! Find out who won the hearts of the PinoyExchange community in The Best of 2014: PExers Choice Awards!

read more

REVIEW: Laggies

If Laggies was an animal, it will be an old turtle -- slow, old and boring. Read our full review here.

read more

Where are you staying this Holiday Season?

Join the Call Center promo and get a chance to win Pizza Inc Gift Certificates!

read more

GALLERY: PBA Philippine Cup Semifinals

Check out photos from each game of the PBA Philippine Cup Semis here!

read more

FEATURE: Top UAAP Stories in 2014

We take a look back to reflect and celebrate the best stories in the UAAP that happened in the past year.

read more

Page 1 of 17 1 2 11 ... LastLast

ever heard of DELTEK systems?

hey peeps, ever heard of this company? they're located in 26th flr. enterprise tower 1.

thanks in advance

ay wala pa reply....

i think sa tower 2 *** ng enterprise.

i will be having an exam here on monday. anyone gotta feedback about the company?

meron ako nakitang ad that they have a requirement for programmer na expert sa java and cobol, wow! medyo rare yata un combination na un!?

Quote Originally Posted by Shii Devil
    meron ako nakitang ad that they have a requirement for programmer na expert sa java and cobol, wow! medyo rare yata un combination na un!?
    you'd be surprised... i have friends in the us who are experts in both. cobol in their dayjob, and also doing java projects on the side. dito sa manila, i know 3 or so friends who are cobol programmers in their day job and accepting java freelance work on the side. takot silang maleft hanging pag wala nang cobol opportunities kaya inaral nila dati java

in deltek youl be having an Exam thru Brainbench exam depende sa position na inaaplyan mo....

nung nagexam ako dyan last july 2004 ay brainbench nga yung exam. (brainbench.com), yung technical exam ko ay cobol and visual basic.

webSlinger ();
    how do I apply diyan?

Quote Originally Posted by mpxcz
    how do I apply diyan?
    nag-apply ako thru jobsdb. may opening kase sila last week for analyst/programmer. 1 week nga after nun sila nagreply.

un exam finished na. besides un brainbench.com, meron din *** iq exam sa majon.com. tas 3 more exams on cobol, vb and general analysis. frankly speaking, pinakamadali na yung brainbench at general analysis. nahirapan na ko sa iba. i don't really think they'll call me after that. hehe. good luck to me next time =)

webSlinger ();
    thanks allertsek ... I guess I need to brush up some java skillz hehehe...
    are cobol and vb required? hindi ata ako papasa dito

Quote Originally Posted by allertsek
    nag-apply ako thru jobsdb. may opening kase sila last week for analyst/programmer. 1 week nga after nun sila nagreply.

un exam finished na. besides un brainbench.com, meron din *** iq exam sa majon.com. tas 3 more exams on cobol, vb and general analysis. frankly speaking, pinakamadali na yung brainbench at general analysis. nahirapan na ko sa iba. i don't really think they'll call me after that. hehe. good luck to me next time =)
    Deltek called me a few months (october na ata yun) after my exam; they were asking for an interview, and during the call they asked my expected salary. Unfortunately for them i already have a job. Maybe they'll call you a month from now.

unexpectedly, they just called me hours ago for the interview. it will be tom. honga, mabagal lang sila magprocess.

i really thought i failed the exam since i got low on the majon exam and i didn't know what to answer to the cobol and vb exams. they also asked my present and expected salary.

20 days?

Quote Originally Posted by allertsek
    unexpectedly, they just called me hours ago for the interview. it will be tom. honga, mabagal lang sila magprocess.

i really thought i failed the exam since i got low on the majon exam and i didn't know what to answer to the cobol and vb exams. they also asked my present and expected salary.
    antagal.

but shouldn't you discuss salary only when on the last part of the recruitment process?

im from deltek,fresh grad me and i started last may23 lang,,start n kami cobol training sa monday,hehe..processing mabagal?depende ata,,sakin kasi hours lang sunod sunod halos na arw from exam to interview..kung sakali mahire ka and cobol/vb ang tinake mo magkateam tayo,,developer me dun GCS

mukhang di nila ko kukunin. sabi kase after the 1st interview, un na *** last step tas if i passed, call na lang daw within this week. e friday na. good luck sa training mo cheizaw!

I think I sent my resume to them last week. Haven't heard from them though. I'm not really a "super" programmer (can't think of a right term, but you do get what i mean right? ). Do you think they'll even consider me? Will there be any training and for how long? many thanks!

ei guys, can anyone here give some info regarding Deltek's working environment/company culture? got a job offer na and thinking about it... things just happened too fast, from application to interview! The interviewers were cool too

job opening

ei guys,,kiping this thread up,may opening po kami now..cncy na if bara bara to ha,minadali ko lang e,email nioko sa [email protected] il review ur resumes tapos if ok naman irefer ko kayo..US company po ang deltek na nagtitinda ng softwares sa US lang din..

Software quality assurance analysts..

requirements:
    - 4yr degree in acctng,busness human resources,IE or production management
    - knowledge of payroll,human resources,acctng, proj. acctng,,experience in the use,analysis or testing of of ERP software or payroll, accounting,procurement or inventory software
    -recent college graduates with outstanding credentials will also be considered.
    - experience using Oracle and SQL server database is a plus
    - previous experience in software testing is a preferred
    - excellent written verbal and oral communication skills

computer software developers

requirements:
    - 4yr degree in CompSci,It or related field
    -2+ yrs working as a professional software developer using client- server technology such as gupta sql windows, centura/gupta team developer, powerbuilder,oracle developer,delphi, visual basic, c/c++ or similar languages and tools.
    - excellent knowledge and skills with relational database management (RDBMS) systems and SQL. Experience with PL/SQL and transact SQL. Good understanding of data modeling and entity relationship diagrams (ERD)
    - education or experience in project accounting,financial accounting, payroll,inventory or purchasing.
    - proven track record of learning new products and technologies
    -previous involvement in all phases of software development life cycle
    -strong analytical & problem-solving skills and ability to troubleshoot problems in a timely manner

Quality Assurance Analysts

We are looking for accountants for the position of Quality Assurance Analyst.Applicants must have at least 1-2yrs of experience,must be computer literate and currently using an accounting software package. Must have detailed knowledge of General Accounting, Material Management, and/or Payroll experience. Previous testing experience is very much preferred.

NOTE: Energetic, enthusiastic,self-motivated new graduates will be considered.

Analysts/Programmers

Qualified individual should have strong VB6 and Cobol programming skills. The ideal candidate must understand Object Oriented, Event driven and n-tier architecture.An extensive knowledge of XML, DCOM,HTML and ISAM file processing is preferred.VB.Net/ASP.Net /Javascript experience is an advantage.

email nioko guys oki..

DELTEK is a software company. Mga database.

Ito ginagamit ng company ko for time collection. It sucks really. ang pangit ng GUI.

If you are interested in applying at Deltek Systems Philippines, Ltd. you can send ur resume to me [email protected] and pls indicate the position you want. Information regarding Deltek can be found on www.deltek.com . Btw, I will give u some overview with Deltek. We are creating softwares, the working environment is good, people are also good. The working hours is flexible.

Currently we have openings for the ff. pos:

Software quality assurance analysts..

requirements:
    - 4yr degree in acctng,busness human resources,IE or production management
    - knowledge of payroll,human resources,acctng, proj. acctng,,experience in the use,analysis or testing of of ERP software or payroll, accounting,procurement or inventory software
    -recent college graduates with outstanding credentials will also be considered.
    - experience using Oracle and SQL server database is a plus
    - previous experience in software testing is a preferred

computer software developers

requirements:
    - 4yr degree in CompSci,It or related field
    -2+ yrs working as a professional software developer using client- server technology such as gupta sql windows, centura/gupta team developer, powerbuilder,oracle developer,delphi, visual basic, c/c++ or similar languages and tools.
    - excellent knowledge and skills with relational database management (RDBMS) systems and SQL. Experience with PL/SQL and transact SQL. Good understanding of data modeling and entity relationship diagrams (ERD)
    - education or experience in project accounting,financial accounting, payroll,inventory or purchasing.
    - proven track record of learning new products and technologies
    -previous involvement in all phases of software development life cycle
    -strong analytical & problem-solving skills and ability to troubleshoot problems in a timely manner

Quality Assurance Analysts

We are looking for accountants for the position of Quality Assurance Analyst.Applicants must have at least 1-2yrs of experience,must be computer literate and currently using an accounting software package. Must have detailed knowledge of General Accounting, Material Management, and/or Payroll experience. Previous testing experience is very much preferred.

Analysts/Programmers

Qualified individual should have strong VB6 and Cobol programming skills. The ideal candidate must understand Object Oriented, Event driven and n-tier architecture.An extensive knowledge of XML, DCOM,HTML and ISAM file processing is preferred.VB.Net/ASP.Net /Javascript experience is an advantage.

hi im interested on QA position...can u give other details for the position if there are other details?....do u send employees abroad....in terms of compensation and benefits what are offer of deltek?...u can p.m. some other details....

thanks...

Page 1 of 17 1 2 11 ... LastLast