What happened to Bal DAvid? | PBA | PinoyExchange

PEx Highlights

Overseas Christmas destination

Pack your bags and get ready for a holiday like no other. Where would you want to spend your holidays outside the Philippines?

read more

PSL: Foton VS Petron

Are you cheering for Foton? Or will you place your bets for Petron? Talk about the PSL finals here!

read more

Exchange gift ideas!

Looking for a unique exchange gift option? Check out some suggestions here!

read more

Favorite PBB moment so far

This season, ano ang pinaka tumatak na PBB moment sayo so far? Makipagkwentuhan na sa PEx PBB crew dito!

read more

UAAP Finals: Ateneo VS DLSU

Will there be a game 3? Or will DLSU take the title home on Wednesday? Talk about the match here!

read more

Best shopping mall in the metro!

Where do you usually do your Christmas haul? It is the battle of the best shopping mall here!

read more

X

What happened to Bal DAvid?

i must say that i really miss this guy! i havent seen him for a long time...the last time i saw him was when he has this injury that's why he cnt play...i was hoping that i could see him back whenever i watch the pba in Tfc but i cant get a hold of him..can someone pls share whatever news on Bal?! plss..tnx in advance..

nabasa ko dun sa Brgy. Ginebra thread na he'll undergo an operation ata.. punta ka na lang dun. baka may mapulot kang info.
    i liked bal david, too. but with mark caguioa and jayjay helterbrand playing the way hey are playing now, well, you know..

Bal David was the player who made the Ginebra one of the more interesting and exciting teams during the late 90s. He has a reputation for being a clutch player, but I really think that the refusal of Ginebra to get a better point guard compromised their chances of winning more championships. For the three clutch shots that he hit, he has made countless in-game decisions that cost the game for the Kings/Boars.