PEx Highlights

PROMO: If I Stay

Join the If I Stay promo and win advance screening tickets!

read more

Show Me Your BIG Teeths!

Your favorite showbiz girls are back for a new season! Their entree for this episode: Daniel Matsunaga and PBB.

read more

FEATURE: UAAP Courtside Reporters

Take a break from on-court action and get to know more about your favorite UAAP CSRs!

read more

PHOTOS: FEU Tamaraws Claim Top Seed

Mike Tolomia's late-game heroics helped FEU get sole possession of the number 1 seed, after a 74-70 victory over La Salle.

read more

FEATURE: 2014 PBA Draft Grades

Did your team get the right pick? JPM dissects and grades each team's performance in the 2014 PBA Draft.

read more

MOVIE REVIEW: Talk Back and You're Dead

It may not the type of movie that can explain the deeper meaning of life, but it's the movie that can melt your heart.

read more

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

gretchen at rcbc spa

Eto Magandang istorya, totoong nangyari sa RCBC Tower sa
    Makati...Gretchen Barretto regularly visits SPA dyan
    sa RCBC Tower. Dahil nga demonyita, este donya kung umasta, ayaw nyang
    may kasabay sa elevator pag papunta na syang SPA. Take note, laging 4 ang
    bodyguards nya pag pupunta sya dun at talagang walang nakkasabay sa elevator.

Eto maganda, eto lang December sometime last week, nung pumunta
    sya sa SPA dyan sa RCBC Tower. Pag sakay nya sa elevator kasabay ng 4
    nyang bodyguards, may sumabay na matandang babae na medyo donya rin pero
    simple lang! Ang dialogue ng demonyitang si Gretchen, "guard, kindly tell
    this old lady to step out of the elevator".

Nang marinig ng matandang babae yun, tumaas ang kilay nito at sinabing "guard,
    tell this social climber to step out of my building", ehek yung babae
    matanda pala, e panganay na anak na babae ni Ambassador Yuchengco (may-ari ng building)!!!

Kaya BANNED ang beauty ni Gretchen sa buong RCBC Tower 1 & 2. Yan ngayon ang umiikot
    na chika sa socialite world. Di pa alam ni Boy Abunda yan!

Yun lang!!!

"Guard, tell this social climber to step out of my country." Pwede kaya yun?

Lick, Suck & Swallow josecuervo888's Avatar
    serves her right

Wha? This thread should be in the local entertainment forum.

pelvic splachnic ganglion spindoctor's Avatar
    That's a slap in Tony Boy's face for having a kept woman whom he doesn't introduce to the who's who among the business elite.

Quote Originally Posted by ehna
    Ang dialogue ng demonyitang si Gretchen, "guard, kindly tell
    this old lady to step out of the elevator".

Nang marinig ng matandang babae yun, tumaas ang kilay nito at sinabing "guard,
    tell this social climber to step out of my building", ehek yung babae
    matanda pala, e panganay na anak na babae ni Ambassador Yuchengco (may-ari ng building)!!!

Kaya BANNED ang beauty ni Gretchen sa buong RCBC Tower 1 & 2.
    Maybe she should change her name from Gretchen Barreto to Gretchen Barado.

nakareceive din ako ng forwarded email na 'yan. nakakatawa nga eh. kala ko joke lang.

nagreact na nga si gretchen. di raw yun totoo.

baka nga naman di totoo.

You know same thing happen when she came to the U.S. My cousin was doing a favor for a Filipino promoter in San Francisco when he had to pick her up at the airport. Since my cousin is born and raised in the U. S he was clueless who Gretchen Barreto was. So he waited at SFO for her with a placard that says her name, then when she came she thought my cousin was a limo driver and insist of having her bags be carried instead of using them carts, but my cousin politely told her she should carry her own stuff and walk with him to the parking lot, as they were walking she was getting all *****y about not having to do all kinds of stuff like these that she would normally have in the Philippines, and told my cousin that she was one of the top celebrity in the PI, after a few minutes my cousin put her in a shuttle van and drove off since he couldn't stand this person and told me that Gretchens face turned red and pretty much speechless & humbled. It was funny since I told my cousin that she is famous, but I didn't know that she was all *****y until that incident.

You people should first verify the factual accuracy of this "umiikot na chika sa socialite world," whatever that means.

Pakisabi sa pinsan mo, mabuhay siya!

well, kung talagang curious kayo, tawag kayo sa rcbc security dept, & verify kung totoo nga, hehe

My dad sometimes works out in the gym in RCBC and mentioned that Gretchen Baretto goes there a lot.

He also says she works out bra-less.

Apparently, she denied it by saying that she hasn't been to RCBC in 9 months

But Gretchen known to be primadonna so who knows if this tsismis is true or not...

re: gretchen at rcbc spa

sheesh, I was hoping for PICTURES...

this one is true. trust me

If this is true, buti nga!

Idol ko dati si Gretchen. I still remember my sister and I fighting kasi si Nadia Montenegro and Janice de Belen ang gusto niya. Actually, gusto ko pa rin naman ang beauty ni Gretchen. But if it is true that she is that b*t**y, nakaka-turn off naman.

Banned by Admin
    nobody is perfect nga. kahit ano pang ganda mo, meron at merong maluwag na turnilyo sa iyo.

ewan ko lang kung totoo rin ito ah, si Lucy Torres daw may pagka klepto. can anyone verify this?

you know, i was told of a gretchen-RCBC tussle more than a year ago. this is obviously just a recycling of partial truth to turn it into something bigger. in fact, i posted the story in atenista.net middle of last year.

the story goes like this:

gretchen and her kid entered an RCBC branch. her witless bodyguards were pushing people aside so she'd have a clear path. unfortunately, one of the people they pushed was yuchenco's brother. so mr. Y calls tony-boy and says, "if you don't apologize, your mistress and her child will never enter an RCBC office again!"

of course tony-boy apologized.

inemphasize pa yung "mistress" ha?

Quote Originally Posted by spoilerqueen
    this one is true. trust me
    Prove it.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast