Ubo at Sipon | Parenting 101 | PinoyExchange

PEx Highlights

UAAP Season 78 Courtside Reporters

UAAP season 78 is back with a new set of lovely courtside reporters who are all ready to be the voice of the game. Are you ready to meet the girls?Check out this thread

read more

Review: Inside Out

TeamPEx gives you 10 reasons why you should watch Inside Out. Find out why this movie is truly a must watch!

read more

Must Watch: The Voice PH Kids Finals

Sino ang bagong kiddie champion ng The Voice Kids? Makikilala na this weekend.

read more

Gilas Pilipinas

24 ballers were named for the Gilas Pilipinas pool. Are you satisfied with the list? Speak your mind here!

read more

#TravelGoals

Where to go next? What to do after your last big travel? Are you ready for a solo trip? Share us your travel goals in this thread.

read more

Moving On Songs

We just close a chapter, but we continue to turn pages. What are your moving on songs? Share us your hymn!

read more

Ubo at Sipon

Usung-usong ngayon ang ubo at sipon sa mga bata. Ano ang masusuggest niyong mabisang gamot sa ubo at sipon and anong best way to prevent them? Ano'ng signs na kailangan nang patingnan sa pedia ang batang may ubo or sipon?

i give my baby pediacare- it's an over-the-counter cough and cold medicine for infants and kids. also, she gets flu shots from her pediatrician. nilalagyan ko din sya ng vicks baby vapor rub sa chest saka sa likod saka ginagamit namin yung vaporizer sa gabi.

My kid eats a lot of fruits with Vitamin C which boosts immunity. My little tyke's favorite: Blood Oranges. Don't know why. I think I'm raising a vampire.

wala naman talaga cure ang sipon, kapag tulo uhog lang ng anak ko pinapainom ko more liquids, pero kapag meron na ubo-sipon and fever, dala kaagad sa pedia kasi ibig sabihin meron infection na. kahit na fully immunized na siya with 4 kinds of flu shots, e, halos every quarter meron sipon.

give him lots of fruits and vegetables and more vitamin C to boost his immunity.