PEx Highlights

PHOTOS: Paul Lee Saves the Day for RoS

Paul Lee nailed a crucial three-pointer plus two pressure packed free throws to lead his team to victory over the NLEX Road Warriors, 95-93.

read more

PHOTOS: Beermen Blasts Batang Pier

The San Miguel Beermen put on a demolition job against the GlobalPort Batang Pier, winning by a huge margin, 95-69.

read more

REVIEW: Penguins of Madagascar

Our adult/kiddie review is back! This time, Jollo and Aidan share their thoughts on the sly and slick Penguins of Madagascar.

read more

REVIEW: Horrible Bosses 2

Horrible Bosses 2 carried its hilarity from the first movie and showed good comedic chemistry of its three lead actors.

read more

Show Me Your EDM Teeths!

In this week's episode of SMYT, Chelsey and Merly poke fun at artistas who may have gone too far by releasing albums to boost their careers.

read more

PROMO: Past Tense

Join the promo and get a chance to win block screening tickets to Past Tense!

read more

Page 1 of 3 1 2 ... LastLast
    i just attended this business seminar in dusit and i met the most incredible lady. only problem is... she's also 5'8. am i right in thinking that i should never give it a shot? i mean, if she wears heels, then 5'10 na siya... any girls out there with some feedback. puhleeze! and before i forget,hello there chiqui girl! thanks for suggesting this site. seems pretty kewl.

nagmamahal,

JPB

don't worry. that's really fine. My boyfriend and I have the same height so I always wear flat shoes nalang

She can adjust naman if she likes you eh.

Good luck to you

thanks louisvuittonchiq.
    guess i should give it a try after all. maybe i should invest in some platform shoes or concealed height enhancers (ones you can put inside your shoes).

Japes! Glad to see you're here! As for the height thing.. with your looks, your charm and your personality, does it even matter?!?!

I think that it matters. Girls get even taller kasi when they start wearing heals, so if she's taller without them, I'd look like a dwarf when she's wearing em.

It matters for me. But it's not a big issue. Basta, she shouldn't be more than, say, three inches taller.

the queen bee
    hmm well i think i can relate to this because i'm 5'8 which is tall for a filipina....my ex was as tall as I am....i always asked him if it was all right if i wore my favorite platforms (which were 3 and a half inches!! making me almost 6 feet!!) and he always said it was all right....i think it's just a matter of being secure about himself/herself and about the relationship. I personally like guys who are at least 5'10 but if it hits me, it hits me..sana nalang nga hindi sya 5'1..hehehe kidding aside, as much as we try hard to overcome the physical attributes we are attracted to...that's the first thing we see..but then again, that only lasts for a few seconds..what lasts longer are way beyond "the looks". i say go for it.... it's like this line in My Best Friend's Wedding....you might not get the chance to tell the woman/man of ur dreams that he or she is the one.... or something like that..hehehe

well, thanks trinity, for the very comforting words. i do hope to meet you someday (baby, yeah!) . well, ask chiqui... i am quite harmless (with my arms handcuffed at the back).

height is might... and with that i think i shouldn't pursue. thanks anyways for your feedback!

the queen bee
    JPB- ur welcome, dude! hehe problem dude....i'm harmful..bwahahahaha di ba chiqui?? anyways, height is might..but so is a great personality..hehehe

Hahahahahahaha.. bagay kayong dalawa! You're both harmful!

sometimes it pays to be harmful, baby...
    now i know why you use the nick "trinity." it is because you are three times prettier, sexier, and loveable than the average filipina. flattery won't get me anywhere but then again, there's not harm in trying. see ya around!

the queen bee
    chiqui sis..bolero tong friend mo noh
    hehehe yup..flattery won't get you anywhere, my dear...especially when ur talking to a chick who's miles away fro ya!!! but patience is a virtue...if u could wait until december

well trininty... i ain't goin anywhere so december is just a few sleeps away. and, at the rate i'm going, it is pretty much obvious that i will still be single this yuletide season (darn). are you in the states? well, please do come here soon and hope to see you then! oh and before i forget... did i mention that "patience" is my middle name?

the queen bee
    yup dude i'm in the states studying. nako, this is starting to sound like those cheesy pick up line sketches on SNL. Anyways, hope to see ya in December chill with the flattery..it gets cornier by the minute

point well taken. yeah. you are right. i do have that habit of becoming a cheese meister sometimes. yo comprendo! and hopefully this christmas i won't be saying "donde esta la trinity?" when you get back here, will you be staying in manila or somewhere in the province? just a passing thought.

the queen bee
    well. I really am from manila..i'm just in the states for school ask chiqui nalang..hehe

well trinity... i don't mean to hit on you or anything but i'd really like to email you. would it be ok for me to ask for your address? ha! look at me: i'm turning this posted topic into a "personals" section. of course it's your call. if in any way this request ticks you off or sends the wrong impression, please disregard it. but if the heavens are smiling at me now, do email me at "joecamel22@hotmail.com." thanks and c ya around!

JPB--The only thing that should matter is that you get along. Physical attributes should not really be an issue. As we get older humans tend to shrink and wrinkle. So, it really should not matter. Imagine having someone that is beautiful, perfect in your eyes but *****y naman. Wouldn't it be even perfect if she looks decent and presentable and has an A-okay personality

i have a friend kasi na ganun ang situation...what do you think?

Talking

I don't think height has anything to do with compatibility, so it shouldn't matter that the girl is taller than the guy. Syempre aesthetically sasabihin nila hindi bagay.. but as long as your friends are happy and comfortable with the idea, go for it di ba?

Btw, I know of some celeb couples who are like that - namely sina Tom Cruise and Nicole Kidman.. la lang just a little bit of trivia

Page 1 of 3 1 2 ... LastLast