PEx Highlights

PHOTOS: 40th PBA Season Opening Ceremony

Ellen Adarna, Megan Young and Alice Dixson led the parade of team muses yesterday during the Opening Ceremony of the new PBA season. Check our gallery here!

read more

PROMO: Big Hero 6

Join the promo and get a chance to win special screening tickets to Big Hero 6!

read more

REVIEW: The Trial

If there's one particular asset the film has, it's the ensemble.

read more

PHOTOS: Kia Victorious in Battle of Newcomers

LA Revilla (23pts, 7rebs) stole away the spotlight off of boxing champ Manny Pacquiao's PBA debut, as he rallied Kia over Blackwater 80-66.

read more

Show Me Your Winning Teeths!

Merly and Chelsey are back for a new season of SMYT and they are 'happy to serve' you a new episode about the Miss World pageant and the UAAP Finals.

read more

PHOTOS: Aguilar, Ginebra Bully Talk N Text

Ginebra had no problems in their opening campaign after a 101-81 win over TNT. Japeth Aguilar proved to be too much for the Texters with his game-high 18pts, 18rebs and 5 blks.

read more

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Question

san makaka-dl ng mga underground or twisted or weird na manga?! **** ko mka-experiance ng ganun eh. yung tipong windang ako pagkabasa ko, hehe! Mga tipong Uzumaki at Tomie, alam nyo ba yun?

tsaka kun may alam kayong titles na ganun pakishare **** plz, thnx

Shadow Lurker
    Xtn_311

Try mo tong manga na to. Its weird horror ****,

- http://www.omanga.net/?type=proj&cid=skyhigh
    - http://www.omanga.net/?type=proj&cid=skyhigh_karma

Balitaan mo naman kami dito if you get any word on any other Horror manga..

Red face

Astig dude ang Sky High! hindi naman siya horror eh! cool nga eh! Kaso bakit parang yung character ni Izuko ginaya dun sa isang character sa graphic novel ni Neil Gaiman? Parang siya ang Japanese version ni Death sa Sandman na series eh. Oh well, galing pala ng Sky High at sana gayahin ng pinoy at gawing telenovela, hehe!

You can choose 3 paths:
    1. Accept your death and journey to heaven.
    2. Don't accept and stay as a ghost.
    3. HAUNT or Kill a living person!

Shadow Lurker
    Hehe, nice no. I havent read any of the Neil Gaiman stuff but heard its good. Do you or anybody know where to get Neil Gaiman bootleg stuff? HEhehe.

Anyone know where I can find "Yami no Matsuei" though the "licensed" part is a bit of a trouble? Plase, pretty please?

Red face

Just finished reading Sky High, grabe may part pala dun na medyo touching eh! yung chapter na may pigeons.... sana ma-update agad nung site yung skyhigh coz I can't wait for the future volumes

Kaso sayang at mapapalitan na si Izuko

Salamat nga pala sa nag-suggest sakin ng SKYHIGH!
    Sino pa jan may alam kun saan maka2kuha ng mga sick and twisted na manga, pakishare **** plzzz

Shadow Lurker
    Damn, your really getting attached to the characters ah. Haha. Horror Manga naman, anyone?? Hehe.

why would you read the manga version of initial D? it defeats the whole purpose of action...

anyway for the morbid manga readers out there...has anyone read deathnote? so cool..but a bit tiring sumtimes...cant think ^^

Just read volume 18 of ichigo 100% this weekend.
    One more volume to go before it finally ends..

Quote Originally Posted by TheBedan
    Just read volume 18 of ichigo 100% this weekend.
    One more volume to go before it finally ends..
    The LQ version of Ichigo 100% has been out for like several months now and just about everybody knows how it ended. Yanime is releasing the HQ version slowly.

The best place to download manga is a channel in irchighway called #lurk. It has an enormous archive of manga which sends instantly via xdcc bots. You don't even need to use a manga listing site since their site has an RSS feed (live bookmark). The live bookmark updates with new releases and leads to an xdcc trigger (when you paste the trigger in IRC, it will send the corresponding file). Incidentally, lurk has a dedicated bot for hentai manga called Underwhere with hundreds of series in the packlist. The place is entirely reliant on donations to keep the servers alive and can close down anytime, so i suggest you check it out as long as it's alive.

About stoptazmo.com, i suggest that you do NOT support that site. Many scanlation groups hate that site because it pirates their free works and uses it for profit (via a more advantageous membership).

Lastly, the best (but not easiest) way to get manga is really FTP, since you can queue lots of files.

As of my latest count, I have 1,192 manga series totalling 130 Gb. I was even forced to buy a new hard disk to hold all of that.

Quote Originally Posted by bakemono
    Does anybody know where to find good Horror type Mangas? Like Ringu, Uzumaki, more of Skyhigh?
    Actually Omanga specializes in those mangas. The particular demographic is called seinen, meaning manga for age groups > 20 (mature readers). Aside from Omanga, Manga-Sketchbook (M-S) has a lot of seinen series. Try Battle Royale, Gyo, Koroshiya Ichi, etc. A note of warning though.. .those series are gory and disturbing. Another disturbing and weird horror manga is Goth.

Btw, you can use Dailymanga's genre search to narrow down the field, use seinen for the search.

Shadow Lurker
    Thanks dude!! I'll be looking them up.. Goth sounds cool

Talking

There's another weird manga entitled Homunculus , as in halos sukahan mo na yung monitor mo dahil meron isang scene dun na kadiri, hehe!

Tsaka meron pa yung Family Zoo , napaka-sick ng manga na ito, grabe! hindi siya pang-pilipino, hehe!

Shadow Lurker

More scary disturbing crap

http://www.blahsoft.com/ - Tokyo Akazukin

Sick version of little riding hood.. oh yeah, be warned.. it is quite sick...
    Too bad that they seemed to stop uploading stuff...

help guys..do you know where i can download english manga off detective

conan?

help guys..do you know where i can download english manga off detective

conan?

Quote Originally Posted by xtn_311
    There's another weird manga entitled Homunculus , as in halos sukahan mo na yung monitor mo dahil meron isang scene dun na kadiri, hehe!

Tsaka meron pa yung Family Zoo , napaka-sick ng manga na ito, grabe! hindi siya pang-pilipino, hehe!

lol I have also read Homunculus. Yea the scene of the guy and the girl's "habit" is kind of disgusting.. xD
    though i still read it, the manga is great.

@ topic
    go to IRC, pref. #lurk@irc.irchighway.net

www.mangadownload.com

ewan ko kung may nakapagpost na nito dito..

A while ago, nung nagtanong ako sa mga tao sa #mangaproject people what light and feel good manga would they recommend, may nagrepply. And sabi, ok daw yung UROTSUKIJIDOJI. Ako naman, nagpasalamat with matching exclamation point. Then, when I checked the manga out (to see if it was really good), IT WAS A FREAKIN GORY, HIDEOUS, SICK, HORRIBLE, <Add negative adjective here> MANGA!!! Grabe, I was duped. Siguro, tawa ng tawa yung ja*kas* na yun.

Sa sobrang asar ko dun sa halimaw na yun, sabi ko "I am not downloading urotsukijidoji. And I'm taking my thank you back"

Then nagrepply uli si a-h*le. Sabi niya ganito, pinagloloko pa ko.

<remial> I suppose you thing the story is just about hardcore rape and violence don't you?
    <remial> well it isn't
    <remial> a young couple meet, make love, and he decides that he has to remake the world for her and their child
    <remial> through true love he finds his place in the universe and strives to make the world a better place...
    <remial> not that different from I''s

So there, one twisted manga that I can suggest UROTSUKIJIDOJI.

I hope di forumer dito yang j-rk n yan. If he is, at nababasa niya to, GET FREAKIN' LOST DUDE.

Sorry, peeps, gusto ko lang i-vent ang inis ko at i-change ang aking bad experience into something positive. If there's one thing 'good' which came out of that, yun ay ang pagsu-suggest ko ng sick manga na to sa mga may gusto,

No offense sa mga may gusto ng twisted manga ha? I abide by the "To each his own" adage.

Inis lang ako dun sa creature na yun. Lesson learned, i-check out na lang sa mga sites kung ano man ang magandang manga.

WHEEEW!

Ay sori, this thread nga pala requests for manga dl sites.

Try noated.com or sa irc naman, try #mangaproject sa irchighway.
    Also, sa mga may gusto ng shoujo, theres #shoujomagic sa irctoo.

Hope this helps!

haha, oh well. stuff worse than that happens believe me.

anyway! umatras na ata #ckmoney (sort of)

ang bagong winner ay ang #lurk ;D

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast