PEx Highlights

PROMO: Rurouni Kenshin: The Legend Ends

Get a chance to win advance screening tickets to Rurouni Kenshin: The Legend Ends!

read more

UAAP End of Eliminations Power Rankings

Fun times in Katipunan, the streaking Red Warriors and a very happy Norbert Torres. All that and more in this week's power rankings!

read more

PHOTOS: Adamson Finally Captures Elusive Win

Check out match scenes from the final elimination game of the UAAP Men's Basketball season!

read more

MOVIE REVIEW: The Maze Runner

The Maze Runner is a gripping and intense post-apocalyptic rollercoaster.

read more

The Travails of Chot Reyes

How difficult is it to be a national basketball team head coach in the Philippines today? Find out as Jay P. Mercado weighs in on the criticism handed to our national basketball team coach, Chot Reyes.

read more

Show Me Your One Big Teeths!

Virgie is absent but Merly has a special guest in this week's episode! Find out who it is in this week's Cheerdance edition of Show Me Your Teeths!

read more

Anybody heard of Banal Na Pagaaral?

banal na pagaaral..aka: BNP.

Im just wondering if anybody in Pex heard or member of this group/cult. however you want to address it. Im not a member, but a lot of people that i know is member of this group. they keep convincing me to join ang be part of it, but i just don't share their beliefs. ...meron silang tinatawag na "mahal na ingkong", they believe it's the old version of Jesus Christ. sumasanib dun sa isang babae whom they address as "ate salve"..yes, she's a woman. but i don't see anything odd about that. ...they do bible studies, retreats, and share their personal experience with fellow members. you have to join the retreat then eventually "graduate" and be an official member.

madami din daw mga "miracles" na nangyayari dito. like yung may napapagaling na sakit, binubuhay...and some other common things you can hear about religious miracles. ....i just hate the idea that they pamper this so called "ate salve" so much. para silang mga tao-tauhan niya na nagsisilbi sa kanya. she's treated so special, halos parang celebrity. minsan gumagawa pa sila ng mga shows na parang american idol & pera o kahon. ....i mean, what kind of jesus christ is this anyway???

i totally lost my belief about jesus christ and the catholic church because of this group. parang ang daling lokohin ng tao basta religion ang paguusapan. basta sa tingin nila walang "satanistic" na tinuturo yung group na yon, at sa tingin nila nababago ng grupo na yon ang buhay nila. then they just tend to go for it. kahit may perang involve, okay lang sa kanila.

siguro ganon din ang religion. they built it to gain power over people. since "nobody can mess with god". don't get me wrong though. i believe in God. i just don't think im in the right religion...or should i say, i just don't think i should be in any religion.

kung may mao-offend, sorry. and anybody is free to correct me if you want. im always willing to listen.

holey studies?
    "With great looks comes great responsibility"

Re: Anybody heard of Banal Na Pagaaral?

Originally posted by dikya
    banal na pagaaral..aka: BNP.

Im just wondering if anybody in Pex heard or member of this group/cult. however you want to address it. Im not a member, but a lot of people that i know is member of this group. they keep convincing me to join ang be part of it, but i just don't share their beliefs. ...meron silang tinatawag na "mahal na ingkong", they believe it's the old version of Jesus Christ.
    mahal na ingkong? diba isa ito sa title ni Eli Soriano? At may banal na halik sila. Baka bagong gimik itong 'banal na pagaaral' ng mga taga dating daan.

matagal na yung banal na pag aaral eh. siguro mga 70's pa nag start yon. tas ang dami na rin members all over the philippines & US.

I heard of this group the day after I graduated, hahaha! I just don't want to tell you where and when but this group is no different with other religious groups. They claim to be they are the right path though they didn't explicitly say it but the way they are implying is they are.

My experience there was a nightmare though another lesson for me to gain. If someone from this group approach you to have there retreat, please! don't go! If your left foot is already on the verge of damnation, this group will push you all the way to hell.

"If a blind man guides another blind man, they will both fall on the pit"

A good tree doesn't bear bad fruit nor a bad tree bear good fruit, so by there fruit you will recognize them"

Yagit sa Lansangan wing_commander's Avatar
    Hmmmm..sounds like APO RUPING of Pangasinan that was featured in IMBESTIGADOR or Pastor QUiboloy of DAvao...

Exclamation Regarding BNP(Banal Na Pag-aaral)

Well as a former member of the questonioned group, i thought i would shed some light on this organisation. Firstly I would like to state that I was a member of the youth group for 10 years and was a active retreat server. We were part of the Sydney, Australia chapter. My parents were also active and my whole world/life was the BNP. My first experience was at the age of 13 when i graduated from a one day class, then I proceeded to graduating in the first retreat class for youth. Our group became very close and active sponsers of every retreat class after that. So why was I so hooked?? Mainly because the close friendships I made. As a teenager you enjoy being able to socialize with boys and girls....something that i wasnt allowed to do outside the BNP. After a while a started to become more intrigued in religion and I began to question a lot of the practises that were being taught to us. Like the so called devine transformation of the chair person Salve in to Jesus Christ. At first I ignored this part, but when she arrived for a weekend and the transformation accured in the middle of the night for all of us to witness....it hit me, This was truely something satanic. I loved Jesus so much and so much of the system and practices were not part of Jesus Christ practices when he was on earth. So the final part for me was the transformation...picture this, its 3am in the morning you told to put on your white clothes and gather in a huge dark hall, the people are singing and then begin to scream because aparently Jesus is here?? The atmosphere is heavy and hearing people scream and cry only makes it worst. So why are the lights of? Does Jesus not want us to see this glorious miracle in the light of day? whats with the odd hour of 3am? Why not in the day? Is God wanting us to only witness devine intervention in the dark? So much of it was so eary that I prayed for this entity to stay away from me. But sadly I was the only one in the hall of hundreds that was not accepting to this haunting transformation. The bible tells us that Jesus will return, but never metioned through the body of a lady from fils? Why the Filippinos? So God now is selective of race? As for the small group of non filos they are there coz they are either dating or married to a filo. My step father was a member coz he is married to my filo mum...I would also like to add that most of the fund raising activities are against Jesus's messages, beauty pagents, concerts?? Yes im so sure that Jesus would like to see young girls parading on stage in sexy outfits, this seems quite oposite of the humility that he and his mother Mary practiced.
    So after these powerful eye openers I decided that I would stop being a blind sheep and actually follow Jesus. For the active members that are still there, they are no different to all of us. They cheat on there spouses, have broken families and spend to much of there time at these gatherings to pay any attention to there own families. Contradictory to what there wed page states about how they are all living spiritual lives now.
    We are all equal in the eyes of God, no other race or religion is better than the other, God will judge us according to how we love and treat eachother. How we work for the benifit of others through charity and service to our families and orphans.
    No one group is saved, you are judged as an individual... and if by chance you think that belonging to a group will get you there then wake up..... we will walk to God on the day of judgemeny alone.
    With only our good deeds and bad deeds to represent us and the lives that we have led.
    God stated in the old testement 'And worship no other God besides me', 'I am not begotten, nor do i beget.'

Let's stop and talk awhile. tonton's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by malavi View Post
    God stated in the old testement 'And worship no other God besides me', 'I am not begotten, nor do i beget.'
    huh??? baka Quran yang nabasa mo.

is this group somehow related to Peace Crusader's group, I heard they are located in australia. (not sure)