Caltex Phil, sa 6750 ata sa makati.
The absence of Maruja Banaticla from the lineup of the UST Golden Tigresses has made ripples in the volleyball world.read more
While we don't espouse violence, one can't help get more adrenaline watching the game when you see players go at each other at all costs.read more
Jessy Mendiola's time is here. Patiently waiting for her turn in the spotlight, she is proof that good things come to those who wait.read more
Get a chance to win advanced screening tickets to The Hobbit: Desolation of Smaug!read more
The Meralco Bolts relied on speed and heavy defense to shock the Barangay Ginebra squad and win 100-87.read more
Caltex Phil, sa 6750 ata sa makati.
so about how much is the salary there?
Originally Posted by tulip_1528
Your practically describing any other company in the Philippines.
Wake up! This is the REAL WORLD!
If you can't stomach it, I suggest mag-enterprenuer ka na lang....risky but more satisfying!
in reality naman, would you want to work with someone who has tb? would u sleep with someone with std?
uy, tsismis.Originally Posted by tulip_1528
wala naman ako na-sign na ganyang contract.
Ang masasabi ko lang eh hindi sila professional enough para sabihin kung nakapasa ka or hindi (sa interview nila).
tulip --- the way your posts go...one can't help but think na baka ikaw or you personally know yung employee na nagka-TB. coz for one, you specifically identified the "events management team". kumbaga may specific knowledge ka nga
care to share more info about this company?
are they fast-paced?
do they have competitive compensation and benefits package?
is there career growth in this company?
got a call from caltex asia last week...isip ko pa kung kaya ko graveyard
losarim: what position are u applying for? are most of the positions graveyard shift?
How many days will it take for your papers to get processed? Is their an employment exam?
walang binanggit na position eh, they're the one who called me up, kaso may work na kong bago....ang sabi lang nila, depending sa qualifications mo, pero maraming opening, from staff level to supervisory daw. actually ksearch ang naghahire for them, you may email your resume to email@example.com yan *** sinabi na email add eh. meron din naman daw day shift, pero limited lang. kasi nga US time ang sinusunod nila, prang call center rin. i've heard mataas ang starting (ewan kung chismis lang hehe).Originally Posted by oatmeal26
Tulip,1. may free cellfone ka nga, di mo naman magamit na pang personal.
2. walang retirement benefit
3. may credit card na binibigay ang company pero di mo nama pwedeng gamitin for personal use kahit babayaran mo naman yung expense.
4. sobrang ma Pulitika... i know.... i know lahat naman ng companies may pulitika palakasan.... pero sobra dito.... pag pinag initan ka kahit magaling ka... patay ka sa performance appraisal.
and not to mention.... that the events management team sucks.
I was surprised to see this thread. Im working for them and from firsthand experience, I can say it is a very, very good company. Professional yet not stiff environment. regarding your complaints:
1. Your employer is not your surrogate mother. The reason why your employer will give you a cellphone is naturally, for business purposes. If other companies allow personal calls, that a privilege, and not a right, they are enjoying.
2. The reason for this is so simple. Caltex is a performance based company. You get your bonuses according to the level of performance you receive. Aside from our yearly fixed bonus, you get a performance bonus which they calculate against your performance for the year. They do not want free riders in the company who just stay for a certain number of years just so for the retirement benefit. They offer free seminars on how to invest the money you get while in the company. This may seem unacceptable to some who refuse to work hard.
3. If you want a credit card for your personal use, why not just get one of your own?
4. How do you know that 'sobra' ang pulitika dito? If you say this, it must mean you have a basis of comparison.
Btw, Caltex Phils. is a client of and connected with Caltex Asia, and you were saying Caltex Phils is a good company...So....
principalia: how does caltex asia differ from caltex philippines? is it a call center?
may i repeat...
how does caltex asia differ from caltex philippines? is it a call center?
what i.t. positions are offered?
caltex asia is the best employer i had so far. Been to several employer at wlang binatbat ang lahat ng employers ko in the past in terms of compensation (our annual one time bonus can go as high as 100,000 plus), working environment, cubicle design (hydraulics ang table namin and each workstation costs P500,000).
Caltex asia handles the finance function of NOrth AMerica CHervron stations. kaya night shift kami. May mga day shift but they handle Caltex asia pacific finance operations.
if you are on a night shift, 3x a month ka sumusweldo. the 3rd salary is your daily transporation allowance of P300.
hi ano mga openings sa Caltex ASIA....PA p.m. naman ako please....meron bang software quality assurance or other I.T. Positions??
I came from a lot of companies already..
From a Japanese Laptop manufacturing firm
To the world's largest consumer goods supply chain
To the 2nd biggest IT company in the world..
But I say Chevron (aka Caltex asia) is the best among the four. I fit in here better as compared with my previous 4 employers.