PEx Highlights

Tolomia: FEU Needs to Work on Defense

Mike Tolomia says his squad still needs to improve their defense if they want to contend this season.

read more

Review: Hercules

Bordering on ridiculous, Dwayne Johnson delivers and Hercules is a fun and entertaining ride.

read more

PHOTOS: Army Survives Ateneo Scare

Army wins against Ateneo despite blowing off a two-set lead, 25-22, 25-13, 28-30, 20-25, 16-14.

read more

PHOTOS: DLSU Completes Comeback Win vs UE

Prince Rivero came up big in the clutch, scoring two crucial baskets to help DLSU complete comeback bid over UE, 60-58

read more

Prepare to Go Into the Storm

From New Line Cinema, in association with Village Roadshow Pictures, comes the tornado disaster film Into the Storm.

read more

The Unique Heroes of Marvel's Guardians

Know more about Peter Quill, Gamora, Drax, Groot and Rocket.

read more

Meaning of Animo in Animo La Salle just in case you don't know... hehe

We always shout "Animo La Salle" and Animo Benilde.. but do we really know it's meaning???

"'Animo' means the smallest of the small. Jesus said 'Blessed are the poor in spirit for theirs is the kingdom of god.' The poor in spirit is one who has no idea of 'I', who has no idea that he is some- body, who is utterly at ease with his nobodyness. To be at ease with one's nobodyness is 'ANIMO'. That is what Jesus again says - 'Those who are the last will be the first in my kingdom of god, and those who are the first will be the last.' That is the meaning of 'ANIMO' : the smallest of the small, the last ... one who is in no competition to be ahead of anybody, one who has no desire to have any conflict.
    "When one drops comparison completely, one is happy being oneself. One does not think in terms of comparison. -- that 'I am richer that that' or 'I am poorer than that' or 'I am more intelligent than this' or 'I am less intelligent than that.' When one stops thinking in terms of comparison, when one compares not, one is utterly happy just as one is. That is 'ANIMO'. And that is the greatest quality to evolve in oneself. The more it is there, the more one feels the presence of god." So stay humble fellow La Sallians.. animo Benilde Animo La Salle!!!

Bad Grass
    Totoo ba to? hehe

kinder1 pako lasalista, hangang gumraduate, nagkatrabaho, nagkanegosyo, ngayon ko lang nalaman yun as! ahihihi

kwento ko nga sa iba para mag mukang may alam. ahihihi

Lakers and mclaren fan Rocker09's Avatar
    Animo!!!!

hindi ba "in the spirit of" ang ibig sabihin ng ANIMO?Yun yung pagkakaalam ko e...

yun din ang alam ko.. hmm.. :curious:

what about the other schools? do they have a catchword as well?