PEx Highlights

Where are you staying this Holiday Season?

Join the Call Center promo and get a chance to win Pizza Inc Gift Certificates!

read more

PEx Christmas: The PBA Christmas Wishlist

'tis the season of gifts and wishlists! JPM plays Santa's consultant and lists down the best Christmas gift for each PBA team.

read more

FEATURE: Top UAAP Stories in 2014

We take a look back to reflect and celebrate the best stories in the UAAP that happened in the past year.

read more

REVIEW: Laggies

If Laggies was an animal, it will be an old turtle -- slow, old and boring. Read our full review here.

read more

GALLERY: PBA Philippine Cup Semifinals

Check out photos from each game of the PBA Philippine Cup Semis here!

read more

The Best of 2014: PExers Choice Awards

The results are finally here! Find out who won the hearts of the PinoyExchange community in The Best of 2014: PExers Choice Awards!

read more

Meaning of Animo in Animo La Salle just in case you don't know... hehe

We always shout "Animo La Salle" and Animo Benilde.. but do we really know it's meaning???

"'Animo' means the smallest of the small. Jesus said 'Blessed are the poor in spirit for theirs is the kingdom of god.' The poor in spirit is one who has no idea of 'I', who has no idea that he is some- body, who is utterly at ease with his nobodyness. To be at ease with one's nobodyness is 'ANIMO'. That is what Jesus again says - 'Those who are the last will be the first in my kingdom of god, and those who are the first will be the last.' That is the meaning of 'ANIMO' : the smallest of the small, the last ... one who is in no competition to be ahead of anybody, one who has no desire to have any conflict.
    "When one drops comparison completely, one is happy being oneself. One does not think in terms of comparison. -- that 'I am richer that that' or 'I am poorer than that' or 'I am more intelligent than this' or 'I am less intelligent than that.' When one stops thinking in terms of comparison, when one compares not, one is utterly happy just as one is. That is 'ANIMO'. And that is the greatest quality to evolve in oneself. The more it is there, the more one feels the presence of god." So stay humble fellow La Sallians.. animo Benilde Animo La Salle!!!

Bad Grass
    Totoo ba to? hehe

kinder1 pako lasalista, hangang gumraduate, nagkatrabaho, nagkanegosyo, ngayon ko lang nalaman yun as! ahihihi

kwento ko nga sa iba para mag mukang may alam. ahihihi

Lakers and mclaren fan Rocker09's Avatar
    Animo!!!!

hindi ba "in the spirit of" ang ibig sabihin ng ANIMO?Yun yung pagkakaalam ko e...

yun din ang alam ko.. hmm.. :curious:

what about the other schools? do they have a catchword as well?