PEx Highlights

Calling All Travel Bloggers!

Wanna get featured in PEx-Travel? Share with us your travel blogs and have your entries promoted around PinoyExchange!

read more

Wake Me Up When You Show Me Your Teeths!

In this week's Show Me Your Teeths!, the ladies talk about the -ber months, the upcoming Bench Fashion Show and the Cosmo Bachelor Bash.

read more

FIBA FEATURE: Do We Stand a Chance?

Do we really have a shot to make it through? JPM weighs in on the the odds of Gilas Pilipinas in the FIBA World Cup.

read more

Watch 'The Legend Ends' Trailer!

Check out the trailer of the final instalment of the Rurouni Kenshin series, 'The Legend Ends.'

read more

PHOTOS: UE Keep Final Four Dream Alive

Despite not fielding in Roi Sumang, the UE Red Warriors managed to get a 64-55 win over the NU Bulldogs.

read more

MOVIE REVIEW: A Million Ways to Die West

A Million Ways is a pretty decent comedy, boasting top notch production value and camerawork.

read more

Page 1 of 45 1 2 11 ... LastLast
    Sana Bukas May Kahapon Pa ashley26ph2004's Avatar

Alwyn Uytingco

ALWYN UYTINGCO NAKAKAALIW SA PRESS CON

ITO ANG L8ST NGAYON! Ni Eric John Salut
    Pilipino STAR Ngayon 09/29/2004

Naaaliw ang movie press kay Alwyn Uytingco nang humarap ito sa presscon na ipinatawag ng ABS-CBN Star Magic. Naging very vocal si Alwyn sa kanyang sentiments sa iba’t ibang isyu. Tulad na lamang nang biglang pagkawala ng loveteam nila ni Shaina Magdayao.

"Normal lang naman po sa akin na kahit papa’no, maaapektuhan," sabi nito. "Ang feeling ko at that time, para akong bata na inagawan ng laruan."

Pero ipinaliwanag ni Alwyn na wala siyang galit o sama ng loob kay Jolo Revilla, ang guy na ipinareha kay Shaina.

"Hindi ako sa kanya nagagalit," sabi nito. "Wala akong karapatan. Decision naman po yun ng ABS-CBN, eh. Tinanggap ko na lang."

Tinanong din si Alwyn if he was willing to be friends with Jolo. Sa ngayon, ang Anim-E ang barkada ni Alwyn. Siya raw ang kuya ng grupo.

"Okey lang po. Pero hindi kasi kami ganun kadalas magkita, e."

Sa ngayon, kay Sarah Geronimo ipinapareha si Alwyn. Magkasama sila sa Sarah, The Teen Prncess (seen week days on ABS-CBN).Halos magkasing-edad sina Alwyn at Sarah at kahit papa’no raw, may pinagdaanan silang friendship kahit noon pa.

"Magkasama kami sa Ang TV," kwento ni Alwyn. "Naging friends din ang family namin. Mabait si Sarah, walang ere. At saka, nagagandahan ako sa kanya

here it goes!!

from http://www.malaya.com.ph/sunmagz/sep26/index.htm

Alwyn Uytingco
    http://www.malaya.com.ph/sunmagz/sep26/images/26alwyn.jpg
    AMONG his peers, 16-year-old Alwyn Uytingco seems to have the best future. He is heartthrob material (a future Piolo Pascual or Diether Ocampo), he has talent and had very good big-screen performances (in a Regal movie under Joey Reyes, and a gay kid in the blockbuster "Tanging Ina"), and he has good PR and the right attitude. He figured in a sleazy writeup with his Anime buddies? He simply laughs it off and jokes with the writer.
    Alwyn has proved his worth as a dramatic actor in the teleseries "Kay Tagal Kang Hinintay." He also shows that he can do comedy in "Bida Si Mister, Bida Si Misis." Now, Alwyn goes back to drama in "Sarah the Teen Princess" where he plays a bad boy who causes trouble between the characters of Sarah and Baste. Aside from being a good actor, Alwyn shows he can dance as well, watch him kick up a storm with John Prats, Joseph Bitangcol, Zeppi Borromeo, and Rafael Rosell every Sunday in the Full Circle segment of "ASAP Mania."

How do you rate yourself as a dancer, he is asked? "Pretty good," he says. "I try my best. We all do."

Despite his busy schedule, Alwyn has not stopped schooling. He is currently a 3rd year high school student at the ABS-CBN Distance Learning Center.

naku, buti naman may sarili nang thread si alwyn. gusto ko itong batang ito, heartthrob material nga siya. sana maalagaan ang kanyang career.

mas gusto ko pa rin loveteam nila ni shaina...

super cute sya....mula noong bata sya hanggang ngayon

magtambal ulit sila ni Shaina

Banned by Admin
    up! sana magpapayat na siya!

Ano latest?

hi to all

i miss alwyn on drama sana bigyan sya uli ng teleserye..well i think he's guesting on mtb sa sabado..keep it up alwyn i think he looks good now since he got a haircut plus he's been working out..i miss the alwyn n shaina loveteam it really had a potential n now i think they've grown up they can do mature acting..but as long as alwyn get projects i'm kie with it..

up ko LANG.
    alwyn looks good.mukhang siniseryoso na nya ang pagpapayata..well keep it up we loved u in mtb hehehe kakatuwa he is reunited with his former loveteam hazel ann..pero i like alwyn with shaina and sarah kasi may nakikita akong chemistry..well keep it ip

ei ei ei!! mamya na pong gabi ang angel on earth!! sabay sabay nating panoorin ang angelica panganiban debut special!!!! pagkatapos ng tanging ina!!!!

bakit andon ba si alwyn?kasi lam ko childhood crush ni alwyn si angelica

hi to all

don't gorget to watch nginig a;wyn is gonna b on it dis sabado

hello to all

t0mb RaiDeR
    CeRtIfIeD CuTiE!!!!

hi to all

Page 1 of 45 1 2 11 ... LastLast