PEx Highlights

PHOTOS: FEU Stuns DLSU

The FEU Tamaraws overcame a slow start to stun defending champs DLSU with an 82-77 victory to open UAAP Season 77.

read more

Show Me Your Teeths: BesTEETHS!

The girls go emo and sentimental and pay tribute to best friends and sidekicks in the realm of Pinoy TV, movies, and... Batang X?

read more

Where San Mig Stands in History's Best Teams

What made the Grand Slam even more memorable was how San Mig had to overcome several obstacles to achieve this remarkable feat.

read more

Season Preview: UAAP Season 77

The most exciting collegiate basketball tournament is back. Find out what the different teams bring to the table in UAAP Season 77.

read more

REVIEW: Dawn of the Planet of the Apes

Visually stunning, haunting and compelling, Dawn of the Planet of the Apes is a must-see.

read more

PHOTOS: San Mig Cops Grand Slam

San Mig became the 5th team in PBA history to achieve a Grand Slam after escaping Rain or Shine with a hard-earned 92-89 game 5 win.

read more

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Where to buy good jewelry?

Jewelry that's genuine, good quality, tasteful, great design. Any good stores around? In particular, a store that's HONEST -- about the goods, about the price. Thanks!

Sa ongpin marami.

what kind of jewelry are you looking for?

first thing that comes to mind is gold(the HOY BALIK BAYAN AKO LOOK with matching pulang buhok?!). hahahaha- that is the fad a decade ago.

there are better metals than gold & silver . platinum, tungsten, titanium to name a few oh & even stainless steel (nickel free) are even in.

^ Looking for diamonds, the better metals that you mention, also gold na din but not the hepa/gaudy type.

Price is not really a factor in choosing a store. After all these are investments and are inherently expensive. Plus the words "cheap" and "jewelry" don't go nice together.

That said, the main thing really is the QUALITY of the goods and the HONESTY of the store -- yung hindi taga ang presyo(unreasonable, verging on profiteering) . If you're going to part with your life's savings, you should be getting what you pay for, bottom line.

this site might catch your interest but i think they dont have diamonds on their accessories. www.teno.com

or tiffany & co. sorry i'm not an expert or even far from being educated when it comes to jewelries. (dito kasi medyo madaling maghanap, depende sa gusto mo)

wala akong alam ng jewelry store sa pilipinas kung hindi ongpin.

Try meycauayan..you can have your favorite jewelry piece made-to-order. Just show them a picture of the jewelry (which i presume you can find in brochures or online, then print it out and have them copy it). That is, if you're on a budget.

But if you want beautiful, glistening, russian-cut diamonds, go to this Chinese woman married to a Jew (o di ba, what a combination!). We got our wedding rings there and I can say that we were very satisfied with the craftsmanship. The diamonds are very very clear and brilliant (coz it's russian-cut), my friends and relatives say it's very "ma-brillo".

Sorry but I don't have the contact numbers right now. She's located along Meralco Ave. in Ortigas. You can go straight to her condo/showroom. If you're interested I can try to find her numbers.

Yes please periwinkle sky. And Meralco Avenue is very near where I work. Thanks!

^ check ur PM please

go to "lanero" at greenhills virra mall ground floor. They've got very very good designs. They can copy the latest from Cartier etc... Very classy n modern designs. I only buy jewelry from them.

BTW, they supply Corina Sanchez' jewelry also.

cheap and great quality gold jewelries in Dubai

i usually buy my stuff in HK. but in manila, i go to Ocampo's (www.ocamposjewelry.com)

Thanks peeps! Keep 'em coming.

Anybody tried the jewelry shops in malls like G4, Shangri La, or even SM Mega?

periwinkle sky, i'm also looking for a good jeweler because i'm planning to get myself jewelry as an early christmas present. can you also send me the chinese lady's contact number/showroom address?

thanks.

I've received jewelry from La Elegancia (?) in Greenhills.. ok lang naman sha.

try visiting meycauayan, bulacan. there are lots of jewelry stores in there where you can get the best of the best jewelry! prices are of smaller amount compared to the jewelry being sold here in manila.

periwinkle sky, can i have the contact number/address of this woman as well? i'm planning to give my mom jewelry. by the way, does she also sell pearls? pearl earrings would be lovely to give.

Jewelry you look for? Kung umabot kayo dito sa Dubai Shopping Festival tons of jewelry are on sale here, even diamonds.Jewelry shops here only sell gold or diamonds of the highest value kasi pag bumaba sa standard kinukumpiska ng city govt ang lisensya na so kung dito sa Dubai bibili ka ng ginto or any jewelry makakasiguro ka. If any of you guys are interested you can ask if you have relatives here in Dubai. Napaka taas ng standard ng gold at diamond dito. At kapag nagsale na akala mo may goldrush lalo na nung DSF kasi they gave almost 70% discount.

kelan ang dubai festival?

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast