PEx Highlights

REVIEW: Rurouni Kenshin: The Legend Ends

The Legend Ends is a totally epic conclusion to a heroic tale.

read more

PROMO: Gone Girl

Join the promo and get a chance to win advance screening tickets to Gone Girl!

read more

Top TV Shows!

Find out the top 5 TV shows in the Showbiz forums here!

read more

PHOTOS: La Salle Extends Series vs FEU

Jeron Teng and the DLSU Green Archers had no problems defeating the FEU Tamaraws on Saturday, 94-73.

read more

UP StatSoc Goes Infinite!

Come and join UP StatSoc in celebrating their 33rd Anniversary on September 22 to 27!

read more

An FEU-NU Matchup in the UAAP Finals?

Well, you guys were calling for an FEU-NU matchup and we wrote about it! Check out our article about a potential Tamaraws-Bulldogs matchup in the UAAP Finals.

read more

resto sa antipolo?

guys help me naman. I know that hindi na gaano sikat mga resto sa place ng antipolo, yung tipong over looking. But my girl havent been there and gusto nya makapunta dun. So im planing for a dinner date para matuwa naman sya...

Recomend naman kyo na gudplace dun kc I haven't been there for a longtime.. tnx

yung restaurant ng seven suites, i forget the name... their pizza margherita is unforgettable! meron ding grilla in the same compound, which i believe is actually the very first grilla. they serve decent brewed since it's actually by cravings' the coffee beanery. now if you want to go jap, there's motoyori which serves one of the best versions of sukiyaki i've ever tasted. kasama nila sa pwesto is nipa hut, if you want to go pinoy. two-in-one restaurant sila in effect. at syempre andun din ang padi's point which, as if you don't already know, has really good pork barbecue

Dinner at antipolo???

My friend is coming home from the US after 16 years, she was able to watch a filipino movie that featured a place to dine in and overlooks the city. She wanted to eat there with her boyfriend. Any suggestions? How much would be the budget so I can arrange/reserve in advance? Thanks peeps..

try Vieux Chalet near taktak road, going to sumulong - sorry not sure about the exact addy.

they serve homemade pasta, and they grow their own veggies (organic), plus a lot more . haven't eaten their for quite some time tho, so not sure about the price. but the food is really good, great ambience too.

old spaghetti house
    padi's point

thanks for the suggestions...next time i go there, i'll try out those places

Vieux Chalet

vieux chalet comes highly recommended and i rue that i've not gone there yet. liblib din kasi e. and there's this other good resto lampas pa ng simbahan, crescent moon. those are the well-kept culinary venues in antipolo. may bagong resto din which you don't have to go up all the way to the padi's area for, medyo bandang baba lang - cafe lupe (yup, it's a branch of the one under the many billboards along edsa)

Daniela Hantuchova's guy
    I think Old Spaghetti House yung sinasabi ni dindi... ate there dati, sarap nga! mura pa.. hehe... and syempre good view

Whenever we wanted to go up to Antipolo for the view, we just went to this place called Cloud 9. You take this narrow, steep trail off the road around the Padi's Point area and make your way to the top. Less expensive than Padi's Point, because it's nothing fancy, but I didn't care much for the food. I don't know where Old Spaghetti House is in Antipolo, but I've eaten in the Katipunan branch, and I can say that's definitely better value for your money.

Padi'sPoint is like a landmark there. OK din yung view.

Quote Originally Posted by ako_pating
    I think Old Spaghetti House yung sinasabi ni dindi... ate there dati, sarap nga! mura pa.. hehe... and syempre good view
    actually iba pa yung tosh... tosh is just new, sa ilalim ng grilla. yung resto na sinasabi ko na sobrang ok yung pizza margherita is the one at seven suites mismo. pero baka wala na yun don kasi sobrang tagal na nung nagpunta ko e.

tanonh ko lang, yung Pinto ba resto?

dReaMeR
    I've been to Vieux Chalet several times, it's just great, worth the long journey!!!

It's a bit pricey though but if you're a sucker for good, quality food and service, you won't regret it. Don't worry, they take credit cards any time of day!

Try their lemon shake.....their pasta is to die for, but wait till dessert, they make their own ice cream as well!!!

16. Advertisement

Sa d' cliff nice view. ok ang price and food tsaka onti lang ang crowd,, well minsan heheheh

tried vieux chalet long time ago. swiss! i forgot what we had! hehe
    i know grilla, old spaghetti house in sumulong highway.

what else are the italian restos in antipolo?