PEx Highlights

PHOTOS: Alaska Wins Laugher vs Champs

Calvin Abueva (21 points, 11 rebounds) and the Alaska Aces made a statement on Wednesday, dominating the Purefoods Star Hotshots in a laugher, 93-73.

read more

Follow @pinoyexchange on Twitter

Be in the know! Follow @pinoyexchange on Twitter for community, movies, sports and promo updates.

read more

REVIEW: The Judge

Robert Downey Jr. takes off his iron suit and stars in this legal drama. Read our review here!

read more

PROMO: The Book of Life

Join the promo and get a chance to win exclusive The Book of Life merchandise!

read more

Big Hero 6 Pins!

New movie pin alert! Join the movie discussion thread and collect all five Big Hero 6 pins!

read more

Top Female Celebrities

2 more weeks and she will officially be the IT GIRL of the month. Can her fans keep it up? Jane Oineza is still PEx's Top Female Celeb!

read more

Cool Angeline Quinto of MTB's Pop Idol

Sings and even looks like a mini-Regine...

She was a grand finalist of Star For A Night (the batch where Sarah Geronimo won)

Any fans/followers here?

YEAH, I WATCHED HER BEFORE IN SFAS FINALS....SHE WAS REALLY GOOD EVEN BACK THEN(SHE WAS THE SAME AGE AS SARAH DIN ATA)....I WAS SURPRISED NGA VIVA GOT A COUPLE OF OTHER SINGERS IN THAT BATCH WHO WERE(IN MY OPINION) NOT AS GOOD AS HER...SABI KO, BAKA KASI MUKHANG NENENG NA NENENG PA SIYA NOON...SHE HAS IMPROVED A LOT....I DON'T WATCH MTB REALLY PERO I WATCHED THE SEMIS OF POP IDOL KASI NGA MY SIS SAID SHE WAS THERE....KAILAN BA FINALS?

Slumdog Billionaire akosilester's Avatar
    gusto ko ito...

kahit sino sa kanila ni sherilyn flores (christina aguilera- the voice within) ang manalo, ok sa akin....

tsaka sila ni sarah ang gusto ko nun sa SFAN eh...
    hindi nga lang maganda yung pagkanta nya ng "habang may buhay" nung grand finnals...

*TEEN POPSTAR yung contest...

i have to be honest, ang sama ng DICTION nya that's why I am so disappointed with her, maganda nga ang boses pero ang barok ng english... "I don't wanna meeeees a thengggggg"

sorry I'm just being honest about her

pero maganda sya ha... turn off lang talaga ang bad diction sakin

Slumdog Billionaire akosilester's Avatar
    ^^parang "thes es the moment" ni erik santos!

Piolo Oh Piolo!
    yung regine ganun din naman di ba...mas madali kasing ibirit pag ganoon ang pagbigkas mo sa lyrics...try mo...

Teen Pop Star pala hindi Pop Idol... sorry po hehehe :-D

*officially missing YOU* whatagirl's Avatar
    i like her 2......**** ko sya ang manalo

yup! she's good...fav. ko pa **** c regz..hihihi=)

kaya pala familiar *** face nya......well finally nanalo rin sya....ang ganda ng song nya *** ginawan ng music video..

Banned by Admin

Cool

She's good, si Regine ba naman ang idol niya. eh !

she kinda looks like regine.. nung bago pa si regine..

but she does not sound like regine at all.. she'v very pitchy most of the time.. lalo na kanina nung kinakanta yung butterfly.. but she's ok

ok lang ang boses nya.pero sa tingin ko di pang birit ang boses nya.oo nga poor diction like Erik Santos.
    i dont like the other girl wala kasing originality she's imitating Christina Agiuilera,she's a second rate trying hard copy cat!di siya sisikat kung gumagaya n a lang sya.

back to Angeline,ang alam ko sumali na sya sa Star for a night,nakasama din siya sa grandfinals,where nakalaban nya si Sarah Geronimo.

bump bump bump bump bump bump