PEx Highlights

Calling All Travel Bloggers!

Wanna get featured in PEx-Travel? Share with us your travel blogs and have your entries promoted around PinoyExchange!

read more

PHOTOS: Daquis Bags V-League MVP Plum

Wonder who won the other awards? Check out the Shakey's V-League Awarding gallery here!

read more

FIBA FEATURE: Do We Stand a Chance?

Do we really have a shot to make it through? JPM weighs in on the the odds of Gilas Pilipinas in the FIBA World Cup.

read more

PHOTOS: UE Keep Final Four Dream Alive

Despite not fielding in Roi Sumang, the UE Red Warriors managed to get a 64-55 win over the NU Bulldogs.

read more

Watch 'The Legend Ends' Trailer!

Check out the trailer of the final instalment of the Rurouni Kenshin series, 'The Legend Ends.'

read more

MOVIE REVIEW: The Giver

Very promising, but tries too hard to fit in the mold of the Hunger Games/Divergent series.

read more

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

roll-on cheek blush

hi sisters! just wondering where can i buy those cheek blush na parang roll-on foundation/foundation stick ang itsura? i saw a girl apply on her cheeks sa isang resto eh kaya lang alangan namang tanungin ko siya, saan mo binili yan? hehe.

i have a girlfriend who has that and i think she got it in bodyshop. i'm not sure though if they still have it. just check out one of their stores i guess.

expectant: haha if it really looked good, sana tinanong mo na noh! mafflatter pa siguro sha

sa body shop, meron sila yung cheek/lip color, parang mascara type.. may brush.

yung roll-on, may nakita ako nun, fashion 21 ata brand. i cant remember na, pero di ko gusto yung amoy eh...

if it's the roll on type, it must be the one from Avon but they no longer sell it. no stocks na

hey, thanks a lot fellow-kikays! maaasahan talaga kayo! will check out bodyshop and fashion 21 shelves today. btw, have any idea how much *** sa bodyshop? thanks again, girls!

sui generis
    They used to sell those roller types at Body Shop, but now they discontinued it. When I went to the Body Shop, the girl there said they now have the wand-types, the ones with applicators (like lipgloss). It's gel and not liquid like the first ones they manufactured. I bought it and I like it. It retails for $10 a pop here in the US, plus tax, I don't know how much it is in the Philippines.

500+ ata sa body shop

sa fashion 21, yung tinignan ko was 100+..

Life is how you make it lizziebare's Avatar
    in case you don't know ms. janski, she's a dealer of almost all kinds of beauty products.. one of her newest products is the roll-on cheek blush for only 110 pesos.. she's really popular among girltalkers sa femalenetwork.com, she sells cheap yet effective products... you could visit her site, morethanjustvanity.com

hi sisters! checked out the body shop today. 595 yung wand-type na lip/cheek tint. then meron din sa in2it pero yung parang sa herbench na liquid. 199pesos siya.

pero didnt buy that kasi ang experience ko dun sa herbench, pag matagal na, nagiging oily.

went to the fashion21 counter, 130pesos lang. at dahil mura at cute ng effect nung pink shade nila (#1), i bought it na. mukhang nice naman sa cheeks lalo na if you apply powder over it. matte ang effect at hindi mukhang clown.

i got in2it cheek tint. Ok naman siya, but di ako marunong mag apply. I usually put 3 dots and use my index finger to spread. But usually sa kamay ko napupunta *** color

How do u apply fashion 21's cheek tint? Liquidy siya dba and roll on? Pano un?

mahirap lang sa liquid blush, minsan mabilis mag-dry. so habang ina-apply mo palang, minsan tuyo na agad. ang panget kasi may spots na mark.

kapag roll-on, i directly apply it sa cheeks then spread it using my fingers..

korek! mabilis nga lang siya mag-dry pag liquid. dats the downside of it. as for fashion21 liquid cheek tint, i roll it directly to my cheeks at agad ko ibe-blend. as in, IMMEDIATELY kasi super fast nga mag-dry. two-three short streaks are enuf. more than that, clown na ang itsura ko. although, although, parang hindi siya lasting. i applied it before leaving the house, then when i arrived in morato, maputla na ulit ako! haaay. well, for p130, mag-reklamo ba ako? hehe.

sui generis
    Oh, I forgot to say, the saleslady said the reason why Body Shop changed from liquid (roller-type) to gel (wand-type) is because the liquid dries easily like what you say. As for the gel one, you get to play around with it for a little while and blend it a little longer, so you don't look clownish in the end.

I'm using the lip&cheek stain of The Body Shop (wand-type). It looks natural on me and feeling ko blooming lagi (and tisay kasi rosy cheeks, hehe). I haven't been using other lipsticks narin on casual lakads kasi satisfied narin ako sa lip&cheek (basta i top it with lipbalm so it won't dry up). plus, hindi ka conscious na ma-transfer sa bf mo yun lipstick mo, hehe.

Anyone tried Mistine Cindy face and lip tint? You can buy it at Mistine @ Mimi Cosmetics

Independent Lifestyle wing, rockwell

I only read about this in the newspaper. Mga P130 ata siya

i don't like using roll-on blush...... di ko kase mapantay when i'm applying it.....hehehe..... but my friend has one...so pag trip ko,nagpapalagay lang ako sa kanya....hehe

hi girls!

i'm selling cheek tints and other cosmetics. for pix and details, check out www.picturetrail.com/theresacarbonel, pm me for more inquiries.

have a nice day!

m happy with penshoppe's cheek tint. it's not gel, it's not liquid, but it's cream. enuf na yung i put around 4 dots on my cheek and blend away. saka ko inaapply-an ng powder to set it. hapi! at less than 100pesos pa.

penshoppe? talaga? cream? i like cream blush kasi eh.. i prefer cream blush than liquid.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast