this is exactly what you are looking for. i did my recap on food for "F":
Sanctuario Cafe and Gallery
(1) Salad Oriental (120.00) - Their take on the Lumpiang Hubad, but instead of using ubod they used singkamas.
(2) Spicy Two-Mushroom Consome (85.00) - A soup that looks weird but Daphne said is quite good.
(3) Pate Platter w/Bread Basket (145.00) - Three types of dip (bangus, salted egg, pimiento) are served with Old-Style Pandesal.
(1) Pizza Margerita (95.00) - Single-serve pizza where the toppings are tuyo and kesong puti.
(2) Pasta Bulalo on Linguine (300.00) - Their speciality. Huge portion of linguine cooked with the bulalo broth and served with Bulalo beef on the side.
(3) Tortang Tuyo (140.00) - All-day Breakfast. Tortang Talong w/ Tuyo Flakes.
(4) Bangus Carbonara (140.00) - Another specialty. Bangus flakes are plenty and very garlicky.
(1) Suman at Mangga de Liquer - Fried Suman mixed with Mangga and served with a little bit of Rhum.
Food - 5 spoons; Price - 5 spoons; Parking - 3 spoons (limited); Restrooms - 3 spoons (not in theme with the place); Service - 5 spoons; OVERALL - 4 1/2 spoons
They are located at Sta. Rosa Road, San Jose Tagaytay and can be reached at (46)4130637