bad experiences with fitness first? - Page 8 | Body and Fitness | PinoyExchange

Page 8 of 65 First ... 7 8 9 18 58 ... Last
    ayane,

eclipse fitness center (the gym where Bchemis roams :d) is just a few blocks away from rob place. Perhaps you might wanna check it out
    As the physically weak man can make himself strong by careful and patient training, so the man of weak thoughts can make them strong by exercising himself in right thinking.

From "As a Man Thinketh" By James Allen

I love Aina
    This is why I'd rather work out at home.

Good luck Bchemist! Fight the power!

Quote Originally Posted by blakedaddy
    ayane,

eclipse fitness center (the gym where Bchemis roams :d) is just a few blocks away from rob place. Perhaps you might wanna check it out
    do you mind giving me the exact address? being unemployed gives me too much time in my hands...

and the rates and stuff too... so i'd know what to expect when i drop by to check it out. thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by ayane
    do you mind giving me the exact address? being unemployed gives me too much time in my hands...

and the rates and stuff too... so i'd know what to expect when i drop by to check it out. thanks!
    Eclipse 24/7 Fitness Center
    Club Rates

*Introductory Promo Rate P2,000/month unlimited membership for 1 year
    *Partner/Couple Rate P3,500
    *Quarterly and Semi-annual rate P3,000/Month
    *Corporate Package
    minimum of 10 people P1,750/each
    *Month to Month unlimited P3,500
    *Daily Non NCR Residents P600
    *Daily NCR Residents P500

Off-Peak Rates P1,500/month
    Schedule: 9:30am-11:30am
    1:30pm-3:30pm
    9:30pm-5:30am

Super Off peak P800/month (pick one only)
    a)9:30am-11:30am only
    b)1:30pm-3:30pm only
    c)2:00am-5:30am only

30 visits consumable for 4 months P7,500

Call 524-9322
    Gym Address: G/F Le Mirage de Malate 2126 A. Mabini St. Malate Manila
    After Caltex Quirino cor. Mabini
    As the physically weak man can make himself strong by careful and patient training, so the man of weak thoughts can make them strong by exercising himself in right thinking.

wow! astig yung super off-peak rate! magiging available kaya yan pag nag-open ang eclipse sa EGI taft tower? 9:30am-11:30am would be a perfect time for me. kahit taga-las piņas ako dadayuhin ko yan!

Quote Originally Posted by phat_azz_TKD
    wow! astig yung super off-peak rate! magiging available kaya yan pag nag-open ang eclipse sa EGI taft tower? 9:30am-11:30am would be a perfect time for me. kahit taga-las piņas ako dadayuhin ko yan!
    I think it will be available as well

Follower of Jesus Christ! PoWdEr13's Avatar
    I worked for FF here in Sydney Australia...and trust me folks whatever complaints you guys have is also the complaints that I handled! I worked for them for 2 years, I have no idea why, maybe because I was crazy! But I hated the work, I stayed there because of the friends I got to know. I got to know most of the members who in the end became my good friends. I resigned just 5 months ago and believe I AM HAPPY I DID! I tell my friends not to join because of their tactics! Money grabbing company! Its pathetic!!

They totally didnt take care of me when I my keys were swapped by some klepto. They left me in the cold locker room - they didnt even unlock my locker immediately.

Follower of Jesus Christ! PoWdEr13's Avatar
    Here in Sydney, when someone's key went missing we would charge them for $25, but then we return the money once we find the original key. Its pretty expensive to replace the keylock for just one key. But if theft is the reason we do not put the penalty on and instead report the incident to nearest police station. Give the member clothes etc.....

Weird as it may be....but thats what we did!

Head Coach aka The Sheriff
    Quote Originally Posted by PoWdEr13
    I worked for FF here in Sydney Australia...and trust me folks whatever complaints you guys have is also the complaints that I handled! I worked for them for 2 years, I have no idea why, maybe because I was crazy! But I hated the work, I stayed there because of the friends I got to know. I got to know most of the members who in the end became my good friends. I resigned just 5 months ago and believe I AM HAPPY I DID! I tell my friends not to join because of their tactics! Money grabbing company! Its pathetic!!
    I met a transient member at Eclipse from Australia today....he said FF there is known as 'Fitness Finance'

Thanks for your input on this issue. People reading this need to understand that even if you are a SATISFIED member of Fitness First, you need to be completely on-guard if you need to stop your membership for whatever reason. Even then, somehow I think that if you do what is according to their contract, it still may not be honored...for at least another month or so based on the e-mails I've received.

My own issue is still not resolved following the initial contact with their regional manager. We shall see....

Argh...

PE$TENG HINAYUP@K na Fitness First - RST Makati yan! Okay na sana na nirenovate nila yung locker, sauna and steam bath area nila pero ang mga cubicles walang lock! And what really PISSES ME OFF which happened yesterday was nawalan sila ng water while I was taking a shower. It's been their problem before at hindi pa rin sila natututo. FF really sucks! Buti nalang hanggang June nalang ako at lilipat na ako sa Eclipse.

looking for my next mistake Sweetkay's Avatar
    Wow! Good thing I haven't joined yet ... I was planning to sign up sa SM SouthMall branch nila ...

Fitness First has been good to me so far. No problems. Sorry to hear about all those with bad experiences. It just shows you can never please everybody all the time.

All of the FF Branches suck$ except sa The Fort Branch.

Will check tommorow their Ortigas Branch.

I also have a bad experience with FF sa Eastwood - the guy who signed me up - i signed up malapit na mag end yung month when I signed up, didn't tell me that they were going to bill me ulit at the START of month! Can you believe it?!@@#@$ I just paid for membership, after 4 days, eto na, the collections people were calling me non-stop to collect for the month. Asar lang - sana they should've been honest with the charges so that hindi naman ako nagulat - I really felt ripped off....

Anyway, buti na lang i paid in cash before so hindi na ako nagbayad ulit....

Any decent fitness clubs, anyone? Yung sanang in QC, Eastwood area?

Quote Originally Posted by rain_angel
    I also have a bad experience with FF sa Eastwood - the guy who signed me up - i signed up malapit na mag end yung month when I signed up, didn't tell me that they were going to bill me ulit at the START of month! Can you believe it?!@@#@$ I just paid for membership, after 4 days, eto na, the collections people were calling me non-stop to collect for the month. Asar lang - sana they should've been honest with the charges so that hindi naman ako nagulat - I really felt ripped off....

Anyway, buti na lang i paid in cash before so hindi na ako nagbayad ulit....

Any decent fitness clubs, anyone? Yung sanang in QC, Eastwood area?
    Why not just move to pinnacle? They're more decent than FF

Hierophant and Imperator
    BChemist, go ahead with the lawsuit. I see you have the financial means. Show them what customer service SHOULD be about by making them PAY for their stupidity.

Good thing I never went for the auto debit thing. Since I stopped going to FF to work out, they simply terminated my account membership since I was no longer coming in (and paying). Ni-write-off na daw ako, accdg to my brother who inquired about my erstwhile dormant (now EXTINCT, thank God) account.

yes, the same thing happened to my brother and i. we cancelled december, they billed till april. hindi namin binubusisi monthly yung cc bills namin, so it was late when we noticed. same thing, they said di kami nagsubmit ng cancellation form. good thing my bro kept a copy of his. eh ako, nawala ko iyong sa akin so i had no proof. (although sabay kaming nagcancel ha). so i had to do the whole cancellation form thing again. basta sobrang hassle sa FF, it is up to you to prove that you were diligent. if not, pahirapan ang pagkalas sa kanila. papalit palit pa ng tao kaya doubly irritating cos madalas iyon kausap mo before, nagresign na.

Head Coach aka The Sheriff
    Still no refund, even though they told me that they would do so almost 2 weeks ago. I gave them my word that I'd post it here if FF did the right thing, but so far, nothing. Smoke and mirrors so far.

Ganun pala sa Fitness First? Matanong nga kakilala ko taga FF

Page 8 of 65 First ... 7 8 9 18 58 ... Last