bad experiences with fitness first? - Page 57 | Body and Fitness | PinoyExchange

Page 57 of 65 First ... 7 47 56 57 58 ... Last
Results 1,121 to 1,140 of 1298
    got a bad experience with a PT.. I made a written complaint to the manager and the PT was terminated.. I suggest that you guys first talk to the manager if you feel that your PT is doing something that they're not supposed to be doing (under the table negotiations about monthly fees with regard to getting a PT). The management was swift in their action.

Quote Originally Posted by _iceman_ View Post
    got a bad experience with a PT.. I made a written complaint to the manager and the PT was terminated.. I suggest that you guys first talk to the manager if you feel that your PT is doing something that they're not supposed to be doing (under the table negotiations about monthly fees with regard to getting a PT). The management was swift in their action.
    what were your complaints against the PT? may we know?

Angry ftness first megamall

npadaan *** sa FF then somebody approached us to join the club dahil may promo daw sila then sad to say ngpamember *** hnd nga masyado matagal transa. Unluckily, *** first time ko mag work out muntik na ko magcollapse dahil puyat **. then cyempre dahil first time sumakit katawan ko especially ug puson ko.. after 2 days nagwork out ulit **.. the pain got worst.. so i rushed to a doctor.. then i found out that i have to undergo salipingo oophorectomy as soon as possible kaya i fixed my schedule sa work then i planned to cancel my membership with FF. a few days, before my operation, i went to FF with the letter of request and attached medical certificate but then the consultant didnt even read the letter i gave instead she insist na transfer ko sa iba or ifreeze ko *** membership ko. She's also requiring me na humingi pa ng letter sa doctor ko. tpos pagkatgal tgal pa nmin naghintay sa knya. grabe.. hnd pa *** valid *** reason ko para magcancel ng membership. asar n asar ** s knila...

Siguro pinakaworst na experience ko is attending a BodyCombat and BodyAttack class na ang instructor ay si JEAN HUNG . Wala siyang kuwentang instructor... Di man lang makasuntok at magawa ng maayos na move sa BodyCombat, tapos di pa kayang makipagsabayan sa ibang instructor sa BodyAttack. In other words, he is not physically fit to be a GX Instructor. I don't know kung paano siya nakalusot at nagtuturo sa gym. For FITNESS FIRST, remove this person from your list of instructor, he is not deserving.

^^ Hmmm from what branch siya?

Sa Megamall, Greenhills at Ortigas, pero substitute lang. Di ko sure saan yung regular class niya. Wala talaga siyang form saka di siya fit magturo.

Suggestion lang sa mga members na sobrang magpawis sa group ex specially sa Body Jam, magpunas naman po ng pawis para hindi madulas yung floor. Twice na ko nadulas ah Sabagay, last sched kase yung Body Jam kaya napuno na ng pawis yung floor... Hay naku, next time dala na ko ng pamunas.

^^ Sa ABSCBN ba ito? Haha di ko masyado napapansin ito kasi usually pag Combat class na kahit 8:30pm may mga dalang pamunas yung mga combatmates kaya nawawala ang dulas. Pero one time, may natapon na chalk ata, tapos naging madulas, ilang beses na rin ako nadudulas hehehe

^Nope hindi sa ABS, sa North Edsa Talagang makikita mo yung patak patak na pawis Sa simula ok pang sumayaw pero pag second part na mapapansin mo na lang na madulas na yung floor. Nakakatakot nang tumalon. Yung sa white dust hindi yun chalk, powder yun nilalagay yun para mas madaling sumayaw na di naman kasing dulas pag basa talaga yung floor.

Quote Originally Posted by starcraft View Post
    My brother was also victimized by Fitness First it's been four months since he left the gym but he is still being billed through his credit card. Maayos ang usapan with the management 3 months ago that they'll fix it but up to now they haven't. If push comes to shove, we might take legal action against this branch.

For those who are also victimized by Fitness First, have you tried the legal approach? Since complaining to the administration proves futile, it may be more productive to sue them in court. Maybe it will help if we file a joint petition against the company. With this action, more people will be aware of their billing scam and think twice before joining.

Regarding the Phil Star column, does anyone know if she filed a complaint? If it has been instituted, it will be easier for us to file for intervention in the proceeding.
    i certainly most agree with this! joint petitions will be much more stronger. even having more than 1 attorney could probably make us consumer win a battle against take advantage scum companies like fitness. i'm planning to file my own legal action as well but if someone else is doing it already then, by all means i'd very much comply on standing as a witness. i could say that i'm one of the many abused customers.

i even heard complains coming from victims of typhoon ondoy. i mean come on?! they just send these victims a letter of hypocritic symphaty yet they would still insist that they are binded with the 1 year contract? it's like when you sign a contract with them they own your soul already and there's nothing you can do.
    if ever this really happens and there are still people out there who suffers the same fate but is still uncertain whether they would join in complaining or not. hear this: we could even win money from ff for damages they inflicted on us!
    let me hear from you starcraft or pm me. i would very much oblige in bringing justice

Quote Originally Posted by theCorresCode View Post
    Siguro pinakaworst na experience ko is attending a BodyCombat and BodyAttack class na ang instructor ay si JEAN HUNG . Wala siyang kuwentang instructor... Di man lang makasuntok at magawa ng maayos na move sa BodyCombat, tapos di pa kayang makipagsabayan sa ibang instructor sa BodyAttack. In other words, he is not physically fit to be a GX Instructor. I don't know kung paano siya nakalusot at nagtuturo sa gym. For FITNESS FIRST, remove this person from your list of instructor, he is not deserving.
    sa Eastwood ata siya, di ba?

Write a Termination Letter, Handcarry it to ur FF Branch with receiving copy!

Hi. I'm FF member for almost 2 years na, no problem so far. I had my membership downgraded to from regular passport to 'weekend warrior' last year since I don't have much time to go to the gym due to the busy schedule. So I just wrote them a letter, handcarry 2 copies to my FF branch, and had it received (of course, kelangan may ebidensya!) by their staff (@ the info/reception), and after 1 month, my credit card bill reflected the changes.

I think you do the same in case you want to terminate your membership. Just allow 1 month for the changes to reflect. But of course, if you signed up for a lock-in period, ibang usapan yun, contrata yan eh.

Do everything in black in white. Much easier.

Hi guys, I too am having problems with Fitness First. I guess I blame sheer stupidity for this one, none the less I need some of your opinions regarding this gym and their hidden lies.

So me and my best friend joined the gym and we used his credit card at that moment to sign up and pay the admin fee + first month fee for the both of us in which he got charged.

The next month payment I decided to pay by cash (way in advance) in order for my friend to not get charged in his CC. Anyways, since classes will be done this mid March I have no need for FF any longer, especially since they charge a very hefty price for a crappy service... which I would rather not mention, because by reading this topic, it pretty much stated everything. I'm going to be out of the country for awhile so this sums up the uselessness of this membership.

I have my own credit card and I will gladly change all information to mine. This is where my dilemma comes from:

My contract information consist of my friend's credit card, my cell phone number, and also our apartment address(since we dorm together).

My plan is to use my credit card, and change my contract information: change my address since I moved to a new apartment.

I plan on canceling my CC and changing my number to get a new card, which should stop FF for hassling. My problem is that, might they go back and hassle my friend's account and charge him again after I made a switch to my credit card?

Should I first let them charge my credit card (say I ask for a freeze) then cancel it afterwards?

I have no problems canceling my own cc, my main dilemma is that I dont want my friend to be double charged or hassled by fitness first since he is constant member there and plans to be one for a long time.

Thanks

14. Feb 22, 2010

Reason
    Spam

ako naman. Fitness first Manila. January 12 ako nakapasok tapos gusto ng brother ko magmember tapos itong si Ms. A* angkulit sabi niya imember ko daw bro ko before the end of the month para daw may discount eh nung tinanong ko kelana ng cut-off sabi niay every 1st day of the month ang kulit tumatawag siya sa landline at mobile phone ko ang kulti nakakaasar tapos sabi namin "Sayang naman po kasi kung hindi susulitin yung mga nakalipas na araw" kasithat time january 22 na edi 22 days na ang itatapon namin duh? edi ayun nasunod kami.

round 2:Ibinigay niya yung gamit ng kapatid nung chineck ko andaming wala yung mga books at sira pa yung bottle nila. Kaya daw mas mura ng 2k kasi daw home lang yung kanya at hindi daw bayad yung mga books na kasama sa package sa akin. Kung di ka ba naman maaasar sa ganyang klase ng tao. Pikon, sabi niya DISCOUNTED daw kapatid ko yun naman pala eh nabawasan din ng mga priveleges.

round 3: Sa PT naman. Sabi niya mahalaga daw kumuha ng PT kasi daw lalawlaw daw yung ibang part ng katawan mo pag hindi daw n-assist ng maayos. Sabi ko hindi na. Kinabukasan tumawag na naman siya sabi niya sa akin kuha daw kami ang gagawin pagsasabayin kaming itrain pero yung isa sasabay sa akin. Dineretso siya ng nanay ko na hindi na kukuha ng trainer. Kinabukasan ako na lang nagresearch sa mga workout database na available sa net. Nagtataka na lang sila kung saan ko nakuha mga workout na ginagawa without using the machines.

Fitness first: We are PROFIT oriented rather than SERVICE oriented

round 4: Nutrionist. Sabi pagiipunan ko p[a kasi nahihiya na ako sa nanay ko kasi masyadong malaki binayad nila. Sabi niya bukas sir ano? ha? ****! ano yun pupulutin ko lang yung 3K na pambayad sa nutrionist assesment? text ng text sa akin hindi ko nirereplayan=

Imagine mas malaki yung customer sa PT...tapos yung customer kasing laki pa ni Markus Ruhl..

"ound 4: Nutrionist. Sabi pagiipunan ko p[a kasi nahihiya na ako sa nanay ko kasi masyadong malaki binayad nila. Sabi niya bukas sir ano? ha? ****! ano yun pupulutin ko lang yung 3K na pambayad sa nutrionist assesment? text ng text sa akin hindi ko nirereplayan="

if you flat out said, i don't have money, that would of been it. ma'am/ sir.

Quote Originally Posted by BeerhandBop View Post
    "ound 4: Nutrionist. Sabi pagiipunan ko p[a kasi nahihiya na ako sa nanay ko kasi masyadong malaki binayad nila. Sabi niya bukas sir ano? ha? ****! ano yun pupulutin ko lang yung 3K na pambayad sa nutrionist assesment? text ng text sa akin hindi ko nirereplayan="

if you flat out said, i don't have money, that would of been it. ma'am/ sir.

yung ""****"" <<<minura ka talaga?

tsaka ano yun yung 3k ibabayad mo sa nutritionist ng FF?

^^ Its a monthly fee I think na bibigyan ka ng "Diet Plan".. nung bago ako kinausap ako nitong nutritionist.. nagcompute compute ng kinakain .. etc. Pero in the end may fee. I just said NO NO.. may GOOGLE naman eh. Its free haha!! Ayun basta humindi na lang ako.

Page 57 of 65 First ... 7 47 56 57 58 ... Last