PEx Highlights

An FEU-NU Matchup in the UAAP Finals?

Well, you guys were calling for an FEU-NU matchup and we wrote about it! Check out our article about a potential Tamaraws-Bulldogs matchup in the UAAP Finals.

read more

Show Me Your Nahulog na Teeths!

Chelsey takes over hosting duties for this week's episode! She and her guest talk about the big fall from the recently held Cosmo Bachelor Bash.

read more

PROMO: Gone Girl

Join the promo and get a chance to win advance screening tickets to Gone Girl!

read more

REVIEW: Annabelle

Annabelle is a fun, scary screamfest for the barkada.

read more

RPG: 2014 PEx School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

It's back! Enroll now in the 2014 PinoyExchange School of Witchcraft and Wizardry!

read more

PHOTOS: NU Eliminates Ateneo from Final Four

The NU Bulldogs have successfully booked a trip to the UAAP Finals, their first one since 1970, via a 65-63 victory over the Ateneo Blue Eagles.

read more

Page 1 of 272 1 2 11 51 101 ... LastLast
    wan kul tsik

Hsbc

anybody here with info regarding this new call center? balita ko starting/base pay is P18,000 daw and the acct is primarily for phone-based banking transactions. balita ko din now *** *** ngsstart mghire for their 1st and 2nd batch of employess.

how true? hmmm

It's true. Balita ko sa TL ko John-Clements ang nag-hihire para sa kanila

how can interest peeps apply? is it outbound?

How and where can we apply? may website ba ***?

i know someone who works for them (pioneering team), sabi niya di pa daw sila mag-hihire. hmmmm.........

why fight the inevitable?
    Originally posted by rant-n-rave
    It's true. Balita ko sa TL ko John-Clements ang nag-hihire para sa kanila
    they are also hiring thru ward howell. AFAIK, they are still filling in management and training positions. the hired unit managers will be in charge of the screening of applications of agents.

The Diva Within
    They're hiring TL's and OM's right now. Actually, more of pirating TL's and OM's

how to apply?

Are they hiring for HSBC? or for it's subsidiary?

The Diva Within
    For HSBC mismo. HSBC is setting up its own call center here in Manila.

di ba matagal na namang may call center ang HSBC dito? i have a friend who used to work there. hindi sya tumagal kasi almost all of its employees work there under an agency. hindi sila directly hired by HSBC.

The Diva Within
    HSBC has its own call center and another call center which handles HSBC accounts. From what I gathered, the new HSBC call center will have a different organization than the one they presently have. Dun kasi sa luma Agents then Director na. Dun sa bago, Agents then TL's then OM's. HSBC's main call center hub is in Singapore but they're planning to move it here in Manila. This is what I only gathered from those that were called by John Clements. Balita ko rin magaganda ang benefits.

hsbc benefits

What are the benfits? TLs get how much daw?

so can somebody tell us how to apply?!?

John Clements ata ang naghihire dito para sa company na ito eh.

wan kul tsik
    a friend is asking me to accompany her to apply there later this pm. basta ang balita ko somewhere in mkt ***. i think my friend is gna be applying directly. basta sabi nya, mataas daw ang offer since pioneer batch daw. *** nxt batches daw mas mababa na daw *** iooffer or so. ***** eventually they'll have a realignment or something but never **** ***** bababa *** pay sa pioneer batch. ...hmm...

Outbound Hunter
    most of my friends here in our present company decided to join HSBC, primarily because of the good pay. heard my friend there will take home a net pay or around 18k per payday, thru this heahunter company called q2search... all praises daw for this headhunter, as they make miracles happen. kakalungkot nga lang, lalayas na *** mga friends ko, mga kasama ko dating nagbuo ng company namin. haaaayyy... may opening pa ba? hehehe... heard june 21 daw ang start nila dyan eh. sana makahabol. wahehehe...

Demanding ang mga requirements nila for Agents and TL's. Kailangan nila at least a minimum of 2 years for both positions.

hmmmm........

Is it true that you need 2 years of call center experience to apply?

Page 1 of 272 1 2 11 51 101 ... LastLast