PEx Highlights

Solo Backpackers: Get Up and Go!

Planning to escape the rigors of the metro soon? Join the Solo Backpackers thread and get insights and tips from fellow PExers about traveling alone!

read more

Big Hero 6 Pins!

New movie pin alert! Join the movie discussion thread and collect all five Big Hero 6 pins!

read more

REVIEW: The Judge

Robert Downey Jr. takes off his iron suit and stars in this legal drama. Read our review here!

read more

PHOTOS: Rain or Shine Rallies Past Blackwater

The Rain or Shine Elasto Painters avoided an upset loss to the Blackwater Elite thanks to a late rally in the 4th quarter, 82-75.

read more

PBA: Still 'Liga ng Bayan' after 40 Years

We list down ten compelling reasons, on why the PBA has remained relevant to Filipinos today since its inception in 1975.

read more

PHOTOS: TNT Dismantle NLEX to Get First Win

The Talk N Text Tropang Texters made quick work of the NLEX Road Warriors, getting their first win of the Phillipine Cup, 103-81.

read more

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Jollibee Management Trainee

...hey peepz, can you please help me on this matter...

...i have been informally hired by Jolibee to work as MANAGEMENT TRAINEE for Northern Luzon Area, maybe Baguio City...

...they have already given me the list of requirements for HRD...

...what do you think of working in Jollibee under the position MANAGEMENT TRAINEE???

anyone HELP!

=(

if you don't have any work experience as a service crew, i bet you're gonna have a hard time.

how much did they offer you? siguro ok na rin kung 5 digits starting salary pero i doubt it.

pero lam ko ok din sa jollibee in terms of benefits. yun nga lang, "kayod kalabaw" daw dun.

...yun na nga eh,*** me experience as service crew...i have been working in an office since my graduation, and malayo na mas madali work ko ngayon...

...yun nga lang sa benefits, *** talga...

...i am not yet sure what are the benefits, i am still to ask the hrd by friday, that will help me decide..

...geez man!

i heard a little over minimum daw yung salary ng mga branch managers?

how much starting salary as management trainee ng jollibee?

working as manager in jollibee

anyone here is a manager or worked as a manager in jollibee before?please share you experiences and also some tips for the interview gusto ko kasi magapply as manager sa jollibee

Pagla2kbaySmundoNgKawalan narutrix's Avatar
    i have a cousin that works as an accelerated jollibee management associate in that company. now she is shadowing on the managers in the laguna area. and my god they are giving her a lot of trouble.

things are getting worse and i'm afraid she might resign soon (i keep telling my cousin that its a good decision).

its such a bad experience that i'm not going to buy from a jollibee store again!!.

just to share...

my bf have a kumpare who's working as a store manager in Sta.rosa laguna and my officemate used to work also as a store manager in shell SLEX..pay daw eh 10K. U dont get to have a fixed day-off kc parang doctor u're always on-call tapos tama *** comment nung isa sa taas na if dont have service crew experience you might have a hard time kasi what your subordinates' are doing, you do that as well lalo na kapag sobrang dami daw ng tao.. eh diba ang jbee laging puno???

tapos before ka daw ilagay sa floor parang me training ka na you'll act also as a crew.. ibig sabihin mgcou2nter crew ka, etc...

pero stable daw *** company, i dunno lang kung pano *** mga benefits nila.

nag-apply din ako dati kaya lang i declined it pero that was after graduation pa so sobrang tagal na..

yun lang hope this one will help you.

i was supposed to work as MT for Jollibee pero I chose Coffee Bean.

what threatens me is the fact that i dont have experience as service crew.. so you really need to work harder to know about their products, policies, operations, etc.. mahirap maghandle ng team na mas marurunong pa sayo ang mga crew.

mahirap sa fast food.. you can take your lunch na mga 4pm. plus, most of your team members would be college students, and iba level of professionalism nila..

if you like the job, go. just be ready for the battle.

OT. oist ruth sabi na nga ba eh *** yung nakita ko sa coffee beean sa morato eh hehehe

back to the topic
    kahit naman saang fastfood eh kung wala kang exprience being a service crew mahihirapan ka. as long as guto mo yung work go ka lang

mahirap ang training aabutin ka ng 4months..ang dami mong pagdadaanan.kapag hindi ka talaga para sa ganitong enivironment na lahat parang mga bubuyog kapag nasa store ka na mismo..magkakaron ka ng culture shock.mas maganda kung dati ka ng naging service cre ng jollibee or nagsimula ka talaga sa kanila.

Guys kung sino man nag apply dito madali lang ba? gaano kayo katagal nag wait after exam and initial interview?

I applied here a few months ago,ok naman yung recruitment process nila, after 3 days nareceive ko yung email nila failed daw ako hahaha.

Share naman ng experience ... ano sabi sayo after interview mo? plan ko kasi mag apply dito

16. Advertisement

Quote Originally Posted by BoyTan View Post
    Guys kung sino man nag apply dito madali lang ba? gaano kayo katagal nag wait after exam and initial interview?
    Quote Originally Posted by BoyTan View Post
    Share naman ng experience ... ano sabi sayo after interview mo? plan ko kasi mag apply dito
    madali lang interview dito (as in, eto yung first interview after graduation)
    i didn't accept it coz their offering me 9k! provincial rate daw kasi.
    mahirap sa food industry, kayod kalabaw talaga! some offer good compensation kung matsaga ka maghanap.

Quote Originally Posted by ▄ PERSONALITY ▄ View Post
    ...hey peepz, can you please help me on this matter...

...i have been informally hired by Jolibee to work as MANAGEMENT TRAINEE for Northern Luzon Area, maybe Baguio City...

...they have already given me the list of requirements for HRD...

...what do you think of working in Jollibee under the position MANAGEMENT TRAINEE???

anyone HELP!

=(
    Mababa daw ang salary, gulpi sa trabaho. Friend ko Store manager nasa mga 40k ang salary kasi provincial and mabagal ang career advancement kung nasa ganitong position ka na. But one good thing with Jollibee maganda ang training and kung magatagal ka na dito like 2 years pwede ka lumabas ng country or apply ka sa ibang high paying jobs kasi nga maganda ang training dito.

mag papasa na ako ng application hehehe management trainee weew how much salary pag MT?? hehehe

dati akong crew ng jollibee and when i graduated college i applied for management trainee and pumasa ako. i told my manager that graduate na ako and gusto ko mag MT, nirecomend niya ako and i passed the initial exam, may 2nd exam pa then initial interview, after that may panel interview (HR, Area Manager, francahisee, and kung sino mang involved sa higher operations ng jollibee). I passed everything and sumbitted all my requirements just waiting to be deployed. I did not attent my first day and opt for a high-paying call center job.

noong crew ako i saw how hard it is to work sa fast food industry. lalo na kung manager ka. you work for 10 hrs wala pang OTy, unstable ang rest day and oras mo sa sarili, family and whatever it is na pinagkakaabalahan mo. medyo di ubra time management. sabi nga nung manager ko dami ang Jollibee daw "manage me first". pero you will learn a lot and dahil mahirap ang work you will value money.

kung hindi ka nag crew dati mahirap mag MT.

hope this helps lalo na sa mga bagong graduate. good luck!

Kakatapos ko lang mag exam at initial interview last Wed. sana makuha ako sabi sakin wait lang daw ako 2 - 3 weeks naku pag ganun ba sinabi may pag asa pa ba ako makapasa hmmmmm

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast