PEx Highlights

Miss Universe 2014 Discussion Thread

Who's your bet in the Miss Universe 2014 competition? Sound off your predictions and join the discussion thread here!

read more

PHOTOS: UP vs UE, DLSU vs FEU

Check out our gallery for the opening games of the 2nd round of UAAP Volleyball!

read more

TRAVEL: Send us your photos and fun facts!

Ever been to any of the festivals in the country? Get a chance to be featured all over PEx! Share with us your photos, fun facts here.

read more

REVIEW: Annie

Annie is fun, entertaining and will definitely tug your heartstrings. Read the full review here!

read more

UAAP Volleyball: Round 2 Expectations

So what should fans expect for the rest of the elimination round? Here are five more of our expectations for the upcoming weeks!

read more

The Perfect Ending to the Perfect Script

It was a script that would make a good movie; only thing that this happened for real. Congratulations, SMB!

read more

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Business Ideas (Capital: 50k). Any advise please :)

Please advise me what business should I run using my 50k

I love foods but Im not into cooking nor baking
    Im a call center agent
    Umm.. what else.

No. 1. Don't laugh when asking "any advise".

No. 2. Stay away from MLM.

Hello you might want to venture in perfume business. Please visit my website www.perfumegalore13.multiply.com

Hi Evergrateful.

Mali ang starting point mo e.

First, assess yourself. What are your strengths and weaknesses. To some, this is difficult to find out.

What you can do is email your friends or send a PM to your facebook friends and ask them what they think your strengths are.

Then decide which business will be suited based on your strengths.

Only then you look for capitalization. To tell you frankly, you can start a biz with almost no capital if you will work within your strengths.

BURGER FACTORY FOOD CART....RUSH! RUSH!
    FOR SALE!!! one unit only.(owner leaving for abroad)

Transfer of franchise ownership and with existing company support,eg;training of service crews,operation knowhow and etc to run the business.

Before: P108,888.00 now P103,000.00 NEGOTIABLE

For More Inquiries/Concerns, Please Call/Text:
    0905-211-1791

try mong mag royale tol dami food cart business don...

I agree with Jazzy.

I started my business with just P5,000 in capital. But now I'm earning thrice my old salary in just 3 or 4 months, and expecting business to be even better in succeeding months. I didn't invest in a franchise, nor did I invest in MLM. I just assessed my skills and abilities, figured I had a knack for organizing events, registered my business, and marketed it to the hilt. It's not yet completely smooth sailing, but I'm glad I made a leap of faith.

You may not have any interest in organizing events, but you may be really interested in fashion... or you may have a hobby, which you know inside out. Capitalize on what you know, and what you're passionate about. Then commit to making your business a reality. Wag magpadala sa takot, or sa sabi-sabi ng mga kaibigan. As long as you're passionate and you're committed, and you work hard (especially in marketing!)-- am sure you'll find your way Good luck!

Quote Originally Posted by jazzy View Post
    Hi Evergrateful.

Mali ang starting point mo e.

First, assess yourself. What are your strengths and weaknesses. To some, this is difficult to find out.

What you can do is email your friends or send a PM to your facebook friends and ask them what they think your strengths are.

Then decide which business will be suited based on your strengths.

Only then you look for capitalization. To tell you frankly, you can start a biz with almost no capital if you will work within your strengths.
    Quote Originally Posted by BizWhiz_Training View Post
    I agree with Jazzy.

I started my business with just P5,000 in capital. But now I'm earning thrice my old salary in just 3 or 4 months, and expecting business to be even better in succeeding months. I didn't invest in a franchise, nor did I invest in MLM. I just assessed my skills and abilities, figured I had a knack for organizing events, registered my business, and marketed it to the hilt. It's not yet completely smooth sailing, but I'm glad I made a leap of faith.

You may not have any interest in organizing events, but you may be really interested in fashion... or you may have a hobby, which you know inside out. Capitalize on what you know, and what you're passionate about. Then commit to making your business a reality. Wag magpadala sa takot, or sa sabi-sabi ng mga kaibigan. As long as you're passionate and you're committed, and you work hard (especially in marketing!)-- am sure you'll find your way Good luck!
    agree! find your passion first then the money will follow.

tell us what do you want to achieve:

1. why would you go for a business?
    2. How much monthly income would you like to have?
    3. How much time can you give for the business?
    4. What are your current options now? Will the options get the income that you want?

Anyway, business is simple:

1. All businesses are buy and sell
    2. Relationship building

simple, but this is not easy.

The Best Way To Start A Business Is. . .

START SMALL. YOU DONT HAVE TO INVEST WITH 50TH. YOU CAN EVEN START WITHOUT CAPITAL. BE SMART AND WISE.

I SUGGEST YOU CHECK THIS OUT THANKS

http://www.payfree.com.ph/link.asp?r=universal2010

I think fit sa yo to...

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pi...&ref=fbx_album

Ever heard of food franchising?

You can start your Franchising food cart for as low as [U]P21,888.00[U]

START EARNING P2,000 A DAY " FOOD CART BUSINESS "

*** NO ROYALTY FEES ***

*** NO RENEWAL FEES ***

*** NO HIDDEN CHARGES ***

*** ONE TIME PAYMENT ***

Filtrepeneur is the company, they train you and your crew for free. Iaasist k rin nla for the location of your business and i think sapat n yang 50k mo, bka sumobra p,

for more details :

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pi...&ref=fbx_album

add me @ facebook [email protected]

marami n rin pong testimonials s company and different advantages, you can meet some people who have earned enough from their hard work.

uhm text me kung kelan k pwede, mondays to saturdays free orientation, after that, ikaw n bhalang mgdecide if you like it or not. Joyce nga pala name ko, text me @ 0928-639-2443 kung interested ka, Id be willing to bring you there myself on saturdays.

Call Center Agent rin ako. Ano Company mo? hehe

Ill be looking forward to hear from you! take care!

For how I understand, Nothing is free in this world. If you want to earn, you have to have an investment, Big or Small.
    Last edited by mayumiyumei27; Sep 25, 2010 at 07:55 PM.

dapat kung magstart kyo ng business nyo yung hilig nyong gawin..wag kayo basta basta mag open ng business kung di nyo alam ang pasikot sikot..dapat may passion kayo sa ginagawa nyo.

eto mga business ideas:

http://busynessminded.blogspot.com/

marami dyan para magkaron kayo idea..

For those who are involved in/ trying to consider MLMs, this is a must-read: http://www.mlm-thetruth.com/files/5R...h-REV10-09.pdf

interested

i can send you further details but please have a look at my previous threads.we are after a individual(s) who will set up and run a small call center in philippines for us.we can also invest too.we are a uk limited company trading over 10 years,highly respected in uk.we are a personal injury company and need small call center to generate leads.we pay £300/lead generated.huge huge earnings for the right person(s) drop me a line and i will provide further deatails.email at [email protected] or [email protected]

Sell meat products, stays good until 3 mos if frozen. Di ka magsisisi sa lasa.

http://www.sulit.com.ph/index.php/vi...Embotido/Bacon

[email protected]
    You have to work SMART with your money. Think hard and do a lot of research first on what business is clicking nowadays. And yes, what most of these posts mentioned are true that you have to assess yourself first on what you want to do and what you are passionate about. Like what I did, I am into wellness and nutrition so that's why i'm doing right now and that is why I'm successful in this kind of business. You can check my site for ideas as well. view http://bestofhealth.multiply.com Good luck on your future endeavor.

Jacob Farms: Piggery – Looking for Investors

Jacob Farms: Piggery – Looking for Investors

For more than three decades now in the farming business, we are now aiming to expand in livestock farming, particularly expand our hog farm to a new location.

We are now inviting potential investors to become stakeholders in our piggery business located at San Miguel Bulacan.

Email us at [email protected] and we will send you the details of an “affordable” and “simple” investment scheme or schedule for those who wish to place their investment with us and earn great profits by trusting the experts in farming.

We are open for investors for a very minimal investment from P75,000, P149,000 to P292,000.

Return of investment (ROI) every 3 1/2months - 4months is from 10.96% to 35.62%, please email us @ [email protected] so i can send you the complete details.

Read more: http://www.sulit.com.ph/index.php/vi...+for+Investors

Siomai business and quekiam nagwhowholesale po ako very cheap price kayang kaya nyo pong lumaban sa ibibigay kong price senyo kahit nsa bahay *** kyo bsta may freezer kyo kikita po kyo nsa freezer *** nmn *** matagal ang shelf life nito

HI MAM ADVISE Q *** DI MO KELNGAN SAYANGIN ANG 5OK MO *** SA INVESTMENT ANG BUSINESS Q 5K LANG ANG PUHUNAN PERO ANG KINIKITA Q DTO AY MALAKING BAGAY NA SAKN SA GAYA KONG HOUSEWIFE.CHECK NYO PO ITO http://www.slideshare.net/slideshow/embed_code/28479865 KUNG MAGING INTERESADO PO *** EMAIL NYO LANG PO ** *** PO TULUNGAN KITANG GAWIN ANG LIFE CHANGING OPPORTUNITY NA ITO

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast