Suggestion: Business that needs small capital (20k-50k)? | The Entrepreneur's Corner | PinoyExchange

X

Page 1 of 6 1 2 ... Last

Suggestion: Business that needs small capital (20k-50k)?

I a regular employee that would like to venture into a business.

ano kaya maganda business that requires a small amount of capital, between 20K to 50K?

I'm planning to have a business and at the same time keep my current job. I have cousins and a bro that does not have work, pwede sila ang magtake in-charge with this business. With this natulungan ko pa sila magkaroon ng income and at the same time may additional income din ako.

Hi maam, i suggest try nio po Bayad Center Service, php5,880 lang Investment sa System and u can transact Bills Payment, Online Ticketing, Remittance and Loading and soon to have Western Union service.

Thanks

Hi ma'am.

You might be interested with the dealership of Health and Wellness products. Profit is 40% - 50%.

Initial investment is only P2,880 and you will receive P3,000 worth of products.
    {If door-to-door delivery (within the Philippines), just add P300 only}

Our main office [factory outlet]:

2nd Floor Filomena Building 477 E. Rodriguez Sr.
    Cubao, Quezon City
    (near EDSA and Monte de Piedad)

To know more about the products and other details, you may visit our official website,
    http://www.intensitynetwork.com/s/welovehealth

Thanks.

All the best,

Christian

@chasper

any info about the Bayad Center ?

---------------

50-100k capital ? any business?

Quote Originally Posted by chasper08 View Post
    Hi maam, i suggest try nio po Bayad Center Service, php5,880 lang Investment sa System and u can transact Bills Payment, Online Ticketing, Remittance and Loading and soon to have Western Union service.

Thanks
    any information or where we can inquire about regarding this Bayad Center Service.

tyia

Quote Originally Posted by dyepoi12 View Post
    I a regular employee that would like to venture into a business.

ano kaya maganda business that requires a small amount of capital, between 20K to 50K?

I'm planning to have a business and at the same time keep my current job. I have cousins and a bro that does not have work, pwede sila ang magtake in-charge with this business. With this natulungan ko pa sila magkaroon ng income and at the same time may additional income din ako.
    Hi, the way you describe the business you want, it seems to be an MLM... xp

Quote Originally Posted by ce2006 View Post
    Hi, the way you describe the business you want, it seems to be an MLM... xp
    i'm not interested in MLM. I'm not good in sales or inviting/convincing people.

Hi just a bit new here, but I know some Micro-business opportunities but all of it is MLM and I found it not bad to start as a business cause they Offer FREE Seminar and Trainings...

There you will be thought how to sell. There is nothing wrong in inviting. Everyone invite for something.

Perfect Business Opportunity for YOU!!!

DEALERSHIP for a MINIMAL investment***

REFERRALS that will give you INCENTIVES***

This is the perfect BUSINESS OPPORTUNITY for YOU (Part-time or Full-Time)

Interested to become a member/sub-dealer?
    Please CALL or TEXT 0916-6806684 (Globe) or 0933-1678344 (Sun)
    OR email dedios_royale@yahoo.com

What are you waiting for?
    Be a ROYALISTA & live your dreams!!!

We are CERTIFIED TRUSTED DISTRIBUTOR of Royale health supplements and beauty products. We guarantee you that all our products are proven safe and effective by thousands of satisfied users worldwide.
    Royale Beauty & Wellness Products are FDA Approve, Certified Halal, Superbrands Awarded Status.
    Our Company website:
    www.royalebusinessclub.com

Start your ROYALE business NOW!!!

PM sent dyepoi12.

Kung gusto nyo mag simula ng negosyo pero di pa pwedeng iwanan ang full time jobs nyo...
    If you want a business na kung saan ikaw ang lalapitan ng tao dahil hindi lang in demand kundi NECESSITY ang product at ang investment starts from less than 4,000 PHP.
    Kung kayo ay mahiyain sa MLM...
    Then perhaps this is something that might interest you... I'm willing to share my premium ad in sulit to those who are passionate about making it big in the world of mobile phones.

Here

Thumbs up Pinoy style Network Marketing Revealed!!!

Quote Originally Posted by dyepoi12 View Post
    i'm not interested in MLM. I'm not good in sales or inviting/convincing people.
    I think you are talking about the OLD traditional way of doing MLM here. It's so sad that MLM in the Philippines is downgrading so fast because of wrong information and the unprofessional way of doing it by some Network Marketers. Alam nyo po ba that there is an EASY and EFFECTIVE way of doing Networking Business using the modern technology we have today called the Internet and that is called Attraction Marketing. We don't need to chase prospects like the OLD ways iyong tipong lahat ng KKK (kakilala, kamag anak, kaibigan) ay kukulitin natin . Isn't it nice we do it the other way around. Let our prospects chase us.

Mam, I'm here to help YOU understand more about what MLM can do with our lives and the potential income an MLM Business Opportunity offers us. I'm willing to offer you my FREE 7 Days e-Training no strings attached. You can avail my FREE Training here http://bongbernardo.weebly.com/free-etraining.html. It is my advocacy to bring home OFW back to their families for good. Because I know what it feels like away from home because I've been there once.

Just click the image below or this link and Get your FREE e-TRAINING NOW!

Selling accessories to your office mates, friends. You can check my online store for various designs. I can give you big discount for bulk orders.

hi! may household products akong pwede mong ibenta. mura lang lalo na pag wholesale. for as low as php500 pwede ka na magstart ng business mo. pm me if you're interested.

online store, isip ka ng isang product na mura na sa tingin mo na kaya mo ibenta ng mabilis., start ka magbenta na kahit maliit ang kita.. ang pinakadabest dyan ay wholesale kapag bumili ka. contact me i can help you.

Saan po pwede mag inquire regarding tungkol sa bayad center?

yung Bayad Center is around 8K capital... it's GRPS System and pumapatong lang kayo ng profit

how to start

Quote Originally Posted by jfdvrooom View Post
    yung Bayad Center is around 8K capital... it's GRPS System and pumapatong lang kayo ng profit
    online po ba ito? pano po magstart nito... thanks...

Page 1 of 6 1 2 ... Last