Rice Retail/Dealership Business? | The Entrepreneur's Corner | PinoyExchange

PEx Highlights

PBB Season 7

Muling nagbubukas ang bahay ni kuya! Ano ang pinaka inaabangan mo sa season na ito? Makigulo na dito!

read more

Avisala Encantadia

Sa muling pagbubukas ng kaharian, ano ang pinaka inaabangan mo? Encantadics unite!

read more

Jen Reyes is in!

Veteran floor defender is the 4th Pinay to join the 2016 FIVB Club World Championships national squad! Who will complete the cast?

read more

REVIEW: Ghostbusters

Check out our official PEx movie review here. You still have time to watch Ghostbusters now!

read more

PROMO: Jason Bourne

Join the promo for a chance to win movie items from Jason Bourne! Check this thread for more details.

read more

Calling all travel bloggers!

Get a chance to be featured here in PinoyExchange. Share us your travel blog entries in this thread!

read more

X

We just need a few minutes of your time. Tell us what you think of PinoyExchange!

Click here

Page 1 of 4 1 2 ... Last

Rice Retail/Dealership Business?

Hi. Need advice from those people na may experience sa Rice Retail or Dealership business. How do you start? I have a drugstore right now and still thinking of opening another one or try opening a new business like rice retailing para maiba.. thanks!

will also check on this thread. gusto ko rin i-try ang rice dealership.

so far, magandang kumuha ng bigas sa Nueva Ecija or Mindoro.

whats to know? buy rice from a rice mill, sell the rice.... if you have deep pockets, then pay cash and get a discount.

i sell 60 sacks a month. side line lang.

Quote Originally Posted by mell View Post
    i sell 60 sacks a month. side line lang.
    i guess ur getting your rice in Nueva Ecija?!

no i get my rice in tarlac. we get ours from a local rice mill... they deliver with no charge and we dont have to pay until we order again which is within a month and a half... but, we know the family that owns the rice mill...

Wala n bang addtional info about sa rice retail/dealer business? like how much starting capital, magkano per sack/kilo?etc..

31.50 per kilo sinandomeng rice. per this, its up to you to calculate your capital given your location, transport cost etc.

Quote Originally Posted by skye909 View Post
    Wala n bang addtional info about sa rice retail/dealer business? like how much starting capital, magkano per sack/kilo?etc..
    may kilala akong may-ari ng rice mill sa Mindoro and she told me the do's and don'ts of rice retailing.

1. dapat may storage ka. hindi binabaha at iniipis.
    2. Analyze your intended market. Kung magbebenta ka sa village, dapat competitive ang presyo mo sa SM at palengke.

Actually, rice retailing is a no-brainer pag may market ka na. Ang mahirap lang dito is ang kumpetisyon sa presyo.

kapag direct from the rice mill how many sacks minimum order?

Quote Originally Posted by noob_asero View Post
    may kilala akong may-ari ng rice mill sa Mindoro and she told me the do's and don'ts of rice retailing.

1. dapat may storage ka. hindi binabaha at iniipis.
    2. Analyze your intended market. Kung magbebenta ka sa village, dapat competitive ang presyo mo sa SM at palengke.

Actually, rice retailing is a no-brainer pag may market ka na. Ang mahirap lang dito is ang kumpetisyon sa presyo.
    Hi noob_asero,

I hope you're still reading this thread. I am interested in rice retailing business and i would like to buy direct from the rice mill owner. Is it possible to have the name and contact details of your friend from Mindoro? Looking forward to your kind assistance. Thank you very much in advance.

rice retailling

Hi sa inyong lahat, taga ilocos ako and im planning this business, plann ko bibili ako ng truck and kukuha ako ng bigas sa ilocos then bebeta ko sana sa manila, pero wala ako idea pgbebetahan sa manila... Ani idea?

We are Mindoro based supplier of rice. Any inquiry, just feel free to pm me for updates and answers. Thanks.

Marc
    Dels Ricemill

witzdabitz can you please pm me for the details in supplying rice.we are planning to open a rice retailling business.how much per sack and how much is the minimum order? tia

Pm sent maryam2987. Thanks.

How to start up Rice retailing business

Hello po ako po ay interesado sa business na rice retailing po.. Paano po magsimula? I have an idea na po but Im just seeking other people idea lang din po and suggestion..

witzdabitz can you please pm me the info thanks!

Hi mell, interested in rice retailing. Currently, I'm looking for a rice supplier/dealer. I prefer to get supplies directly from rice millers or farmers (newly harvested or milled rice). Can you please email to me or refer me to your contact. Thank you in advance.

Hi mell, Im interested in rice retailing. Currently, I'm looking for a rice supplier/dealer. I prefer to get supplies directly from rice millers or farmers (newly harvested or milled rice). Can you please email to me or refer me to your contact. Thank you in advance.

Hi witzdabitz, can you please email me your contact details so I can call/email you about my inquiry regarding rice dealership/supply. My email add is jalinemozo_08@yahoo.com. I also add your ym id. Thank you in advance.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 ... Last