Vet Listing - Page 2 | Pets and Animals | PinoyExchange

PEx Highlights

Ligaw tips!

Konting effort na lang, malay mo mapasagot mo na siya. Nauubusan ka na ba ng paandar? Anti-torpe tips here!

read more

PBA Updates!

Check out the latest PBA news and updates here. Looking for some interesting commentaries? We got it here!

read more

Recommended driving schools

Looking for a driving school? Here are some recommended schools you may want to check!

read more

From court to courtside!

New commentators are making waves in the UAAP scene. Who's giving you the best impression so far?

read more

Restuarant hunt

Find some of the recommended hidden restaurants in the metro here. Plan your next food trip now!

read more

PROMO: Fist Fight

Check out this thread to know how to win screening tickets to Fist Fight!

read more

X

Page 2 of 2 First 1 2
    meron bang nag house visit na lang? coz we have 4 dogs and we can't take them to the vet all at the same time. kasi nag-aaway yung iba at hindi sila kasya sa kotse.

coldsiren: the vets from animal house do house calls. you just have to call in advance to schedule an appointment.

Quote Originally Posted by anne_373
    vets in south ba meron??? much better close sa laspinas alabang
    Dr. Perry Peralta
    11 Haiti Street, Annex 37 (end of France Street)
    Better Living Subdivision, (Bicutan) Parañaque
    # 824-4536

I always bring my dogs to him....coz we're just 2 streets away from his clinic, hehe .

...just because
    Fil-Chinese Group of

ANIMAL CLINIC

Open 24 hrs (main branch) 8am-9pm (branches)
    Home service. Emergency Cases Accepted. Dog grooming Services

Hotline no. 671-45-93

Main branch-Sta. Cruz Manila (254-8382/254-8447)

Branches:
    Pasig, Kamias QC, Guadalupe, Makati, Pasay, Caloocan, Muntinlupa, Cebu.

Mura dito!

ei..

ei meron ba kayong alam na cure sa dry na ilong na rabbit?

Don't Waste Your Time Shimmering's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Juno View Post
    i'm not so sure about rabbits, but ES General might be able to do it. I also asked Animal house before about de-clawing my cat and the doctor told me delikado kasi baka mag iba daw ugali ng cat ko!

When I asked Dr. Sarmiento, no problem daw, just ask long as the cat is 6 months to 1 year old.

I know I sound really bitter about animal house...it's just that i've had quite a few bad experiences from them already.

I hope that Doc Sarmiento can help you with your rabbits. Nice thing about him is he's very straight-forward and honest. He doesn't beat around the bush and leave you lost.
    Re: Animal House - iba iba doctors dun na magtitingin di ba? iba iba ba doctors tumingin o iisa lang? sinong doctor dun? dapat siguro next time huwag ka na sa doctor na yun.may choice naman ata pumili kung kaninong doctor ka papatingin?

sa may Aurora AH dati papacheckup ko dog namin and kailangan ng ECG eh sa kanila lang meron na maaantay resulta kaso nang waiting kami may isang pamilya galit na galit kasi yung dog nila na iniwan isinama daw sa area ng mga dogs with Parvovirus tapos yung cages daw puro tae etc. basta madumi. nagagalit kasi bakit ganun ginawa at baka daw mahawa pa dog nila with parvo. sinilip ko nga confinement area nila at di nga maganda itsura. at yung selling area and clinic kulang talaga sa linis.
    sa nerbiyos ko umalis na lang ako at sa Makati Dog and Cat Hospital na lang nagpacheck up the next day.

7. Feb 15, 2010

8. Feb 26, 2010

Bellydancer. Surfer caffeine_kittie's Avatar
    Here's my Vet:

Pasig PetCare Vet Clinic

Dr. Jake De Guzman
    pasigpetcarevetclinic@yahoo.com

I usually bring our dogs to Fortuno Animal Clinic.
    they have several branches but i bring mine sa olympus branch nila. So far so good naman. Okay din yung mga doctors, hindi naman sila nagha-hardsell ng kung ano ano. Yun nga lang medyo pricey saka wala silang laboratory services.

Pet House if you are in QC.

We bring our dogs and cats to their Sikatuna Village branch. They also have Xavierville and Timog branches.

They will be giving free vaccinations Nov 29 for their anniversary.

Quote Originally Posted by samantha_jones View Post
    Paano mo malalaman if okay ang vet mo? Sometimes kasi ibang vet they diagnose and have owners buy alot of stuff di naman kailangan.
    http://www.fussytails.com/advice/688...20Metro%20Mani

Quote Originally Posted by coldsiren View Post
    meron bang nag house visit na lang? coz we have 4 dogs and we can't take them to the vet all at the same time. kasi nag-aaway yung iba at hindi sila kasya sa kotse.
    http://www.fussytails.com/advice/688...Metro%20Manila

Saan ba may okay na vet around cartimar? Im planning na ipa spay ang pusa ko thanks

more feedback on UP Diliman Teaching Veterinary Hospital ..... please?

Please recommend a great vet clinic in Quezon City, one that knows how to handle cats.

Quote Originally Posted by grrrrl View Post
    Please recommend a great vet clinic in Quezon City, one that knows how to handle cats.
    There's one in Mandaluyong City--Mandaluyong Animal Care and Dog Hospital. Prices are reasonable and the vet Dr. Mace is really nice and excellent at what she does. https://www.facebook.com/mandaluyonganimalcare/?fref=ts

Quote Originally Posted by peppercut View Post
    Saan ba may okay na vet around cartimar? Im planning na ipa spay ang pusa ko thanks
    There's a Vets in Practice branch in Cartimar. Google their nos. Or you can call up a VIP branch for the address and contact info.

Quote Originally Posted by gotta lick it View Post
    more feedback on UP Diliman Teaching Veterinary Hospital ..... please?
    Okay naman sila and cheap prices. However, usually ang haba na ng pila ngayon so you need to be early. Vets also really care about the pets, based on my experience. Vet students usually ang gumagawa (it's a teaching hospital) but they are supervised by licensed vets.

Quote Originally Posted by brianpex View Post
    Pet House if you are in QC.

We bring our dogs and cats to their Sikatuna Village branch. They also have Xavierville and Timog branches.

They will be giving free vaccinations Nov 29 for their anniversary.
    Magkano kaya yung 5 in 1 vaccine dito?

If you are in Fairview area try Rightvet Animal Clinic, along commonwealth avenue lang near Fairview Center Mall (FCM). Mabait ang Vet and very approachable. Ito phone nila 799-6707 / 0918-413-8083

Yong mga nag iikot na libring bakuna sa antirabies, okey lang ba magpabakuna sa kanila?

Page 2 of 2 First 1 2