PEx Highlights

Top Female Celebrities

2 more weeks and she will officially be the IT GIRL of the month. Can her fans keep it up? Jane Oineza is still PEx's Top Female Celeb!

read more

Big Hero 6 Pins!

New movie pin alert! Join the movie discussion thread and collect all five Big Hero 6 pins!

read more

Follow @pinoyexchange on Twitter

Be in the know! Follow @pinoyexchange on Twitter for community, movies, sports and promo updates.

read more

REVIEW: The Judge

Robert Downey Jr. takes off his iron suit and stars in this legal drama. Read our review here!

read more

PHOTOS: Aguilar, Ginebra Bully Talk N Text

Ginebra had no problems in their opening campaign after a 101-81 win over TNT. Japeth Aguilar proved to be too much for the Texters with his game-high 18pts, 18rebs and 5 blks.

read more

PROMO: The Book of Life

Join the promo and get a chance to win exclusive The Book of Life merchandise!

read more

Page 17 of 68 FirstFirst ... 7 16 17 18 27 67 ... LastLast
    A visit to the ruins is now on my list of to do things before the year ends. I am going to take kick-*** sunset pictures of that place.

malapit lang ba ang calea sa airport ? i wanna take advantage of the cebu pacific promo just to try their cakes =)... also to visit the ruins.

reviving this thread.....

any updates on bacolod hotels? which are good options considering cost and location? will be there end of the month and would like to try the different restaurants in the area. thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by angst View Post
    A visit to the ruins is now on my list of to do things before the year ends. I am going to take kick-*** sunset pictures of that place.
    angst: Kelan mo planong pumunta ng Bacolod Neg.Occ.? I'm planning to go to the Ruins in Talisay this coming December, and don't forget to visit Gawahon Falls in Victorias City, and the Cartwheel Chappels of Manapla and aw the Lakawon Beach in Cadiz.

This December babalik ako ng Neg.Occ and this time i won't miss to visit the Ruins in Talisay, Gawahon Falls in Victorias, Cartwheels Chapel in Manapla and Lakawon Island or Beach in Cadiz. Madame pang dapat puntuhan sa Negros Occidental marami lang hindi nakakadiscover nito!

mayong aga mga kasilingan ko di ah..

Hello Pexers!!

We're going to Bacolod this November.. any suggestions what to do/where to go just in 2 days and 1 night?

awaiting for your tips guys. Thanks.

9. Advertisement

Bacolod

Quote Originally Posted by najih22 View Post
    Hello Pexers!!

We're going to Bacolod this November.. any suggestions what to do/where to go just in 2 days and 1 night?

awaiting for your tips guys. Thanks.
    san kayo sa Bacolod mag stay?

Quote Originally Posted by shyneakspeak View Post
    san kayo sa Bacolod mag stay?
    probably sa Check Inn Hotel sa Bacolod City.. any suggestion na mas cheaper pero ok namn ang room?

Pupunta din kase kame sa Mambukal Resort but no itinerary yet dahil nga sa sandali lang din kme magsstay sa Bacolod...

try mo sa CARIBBEAN WATERPARK AND RESOTEL, malapit siya sa Golden field, kung saan ang night life ng Bacolod, hmmm malapit din siya sa SM Bacolod at sa Gaisano City Mall, isang sakay lang din siya papuntang terminal ng Murcia papuntang mambukal (kung wala kayong private vehicle), meron din siyang ito website nila http://www.caribbean-waterpark.com

30minutes away pa ang mabukal sa bacolod city, kung mambukal lang ang pupuntahan niyo kaya naman ang isang araw. Have fun

a ok. thanks. thanks.. Ü

Quote Originally Posted by ACQUARIAN View Post
    malapit lang ba ang calea sa airport ? i wanna take advantage of the cebu pacific promo just to try their cakes =)... also to visit the ruins.
    Tagal na ng post mo pero allow me to answer. Since the airport is in Silay (around 20 kms), the nearest Calea outlet is at Robinsons Mall or at the stand alone outlet beside L Fisher hotel.

My friends and I will be in Bacolod this October for the Maskara Festival! Since we're not from there, what can we do/see there during the festival?

We're also planning to go to Lakawon Island. Anyone been there? Paano byahe and how much kaya siya?

Quote Originally Posted by uymar View Post
    pero para sa akin maliit pa rin more or less 60,000sqm yata pero meron din akong napansin yong robinsons mall call center nalang natira yong teletech ba.. pero ok naman kasi dumadami yata mga call centers sa Bacolod
    Maybe what you mean is the Robinson's mall south of Bacolod, the one in front of the old airport. Yes, initially, this was built to be the 2nd Robinson's mall in Bacolod. But, it did not pan out. Since Teletech was on the market for office space then, Robinson's South became the best option.

The original and older Robinson's mall is towards the northern area of Bacolod, at Mandalagan, near Convergys. This is a 12 year old mall and was recently refurbished. Plans are afoot for a modest expansion at the rear portion.

Quote Originally Posted by ina_sl View Post
    My friends and I will be in Bacolod this October for the Maskara Festival! Since we're not from there, what can we do/see there during the festival?

We're also planning to go to Lakawon Island. Anyone been there? Paano byahe and how much kaya siya?
    There are several options for you depending on your interest:

a) Go to Mambukal Resort (around 30 minutes to 1 hour). You can stay there overnight or start in the morning and come back in the afternoon. You can inquire from your hotel on the transportation arrangements.

b) Visit the ruins in Talisay. Talisay is the city between Bacolod and Silay (where the airport is located). So coming from or going to the airport, you will pass by Talisay.

c) See our new Government Center on the Eastern part of the city.

d) Check the malls (well marami na nun sa Manila). Para lang makita mo ang SM ng Bacolod. Not as big as the other SMs but the design is different.

e) You can also shop. Yung flip flops, meron tsinelas sa mga local shoe stores we call "smagol". Between Php 30 to Php 80 pesos lang. Iba iba pang kulay, may blue, black, yellow, red, orange. Go to downtown and check the stores across Philippine National Bank sa mga katabi ng Mercury Drug. May mga stores dun na mga pangalan, "Shoe Earth", "Shoe ..." basta. Malalaman mo pag nandun ka na.

f) Eat Chicken Inasal or try our Calea Cakes, Bacolod's answer to Sugarhouse/ Dulcinea.

g) You can also check Muscovado. It is available in local supermarkets (Lopue's). I think it is cheaper in Bacolod.

So far ito pa lang. Hope it helps.

Quote Originally Posted by shyneakspeak View Post
    angst: Kelan mo planong pumunta ng Bacolod Neg.Occ.? I'm planning to go to the Ruins in Talisay this coming December, and don't forget to visit Gawahon Falls in Victorias City, and the Cartwheel Chappels of Manapla and aw the Lakawon Beach in Cadiz.
    Sorry for the late reply. I plan to go there this December. Hope to see you there.

Quote Originally Posted by ina_sl View Post

To reach the Resort from Bacolod City take a 45 minutes bus trip to Kaduha-an in Cadiz City. (don't worry sumisigaw ang mga konduktor every bus stop or every lugar) =D

From Kaduha-an take a tricycle (to Cadiz Viejo. The trip will take 15 minutes.

From Cadiz Viejo, small motorized boats (or banca’s) will be waiting to take you to Lakawon Island Resort. (mga 15 to 20 mins biyahe)

Quote Originally Posted by angst View Post
    Sorry for the late reply. I plan to go there this December. Hope to see you there.

oo. sana magkita tayo don.
    dami ko gustong puntahan at balikan.
    kaso limang araw lang ako don.

ito mga balak kong puntahan

29 Dec 2009 - ruins in talisay city tapos proceed to Mt. Patag in Silay City overnight
    30 Dec 2009 - Visit the angry Christ in Victorias City and Gawahon Falls
    31 Dec 2009 - Visit the Cartwheels Chapel in Manapla spent new years eve with my lola and relatives
    1 Jan 2009 - Lakawon Island Resort
    2 Jan 2009 - mag stay ako sa bahay ng lola ko and punta sa Bacolod para kumain sa (Bob's, Calea, Pala-Pala parang DAMPA ng Manila, Manukan, visit some of my friends)
    3 Jan 2009 - goodbye Negros

napakaiksi ng oras

“One’s destination is never a place, but a new way of seeing things.” - Henry Miller

Page 17 of 68 FirstFirst ... 7 16 17 18 27 67 ... LastLast