Ako na rin nga
Wanderlei Silva (Brazil) vs. Hidehiko Yoshida (Japan)
- No more underestimating Yoshida. Silva TKO R1
Dan Henderson (USA) vs. Antonio Rogerio Nogueira (Brazil) *
- This is the toughest of all to call. I like Hendo but I'll say Li'l Nog SD
Quinton “Rampage” Jackson (USA) vs. Mauricio “Shogun” Rua (Brazil) *
- I like Rampage but this match makes me nervous. Rampage TKO R2
Igor Vovchanchyn (Ukraine) vs. Yuki Kondo (Japan)
- Kondo will probably trade again. Bad move. If he plays it smart, he could win though. Igor KO R1
Kevin Randleman (USA) vs. Kazuhiro Nakamura (Japan) **
- Hmm, depends on which Randleman shows up. Randleman UD
Kazushi Sakuraba (Japan) vs. Yoon Dong Sik (Korea) **
- Maybe Yoon Dong Sik isn't such a pushover. He's quite confident. But experience should win the day. Saku UD
Vitor Belfort (Brazil) vs. Alistair Overeem (Holland)
- Also depends on which Vitor shows up. I'm assuming the old Vitor. If he doesn't KO in R1 he may get in trouble. Vitor TKO R1
Dean Lister (USA) vs. Ricardo Arona (Brazil)
- I really don't know Lister too well. This should be a good sub war. Arona sub R2
* - I hate these matches. It's too early. I'd rather see them all make it to round 2 before matching them up.
** - These are who the * fighters should have faced instead.
You guys should check out MMANews.com forums. Look for the Fedor vs TK video. Boy was TK f'd up!