PEx Highlights

FIBA Worlds Special Feature

PEx's resident local hoops guru, Jay P. Mercado, ranks the greatest RP teams in the "open basketball" era.

read more

PHOTOS: Cagayan upsets Army

Cagayan Valley Rising Sun hands Philippine Army its first loss through 4 sets, 27-25, 20-25, 25-23, 25-22

read more

Review: Hercules

Bordering on ridiculous, Dwayne Johnson delivers and Hercules is a fun and entertaining ride.

read more

UAAP Basketball Power Rankings: Week 2

Are the Blue Eagles back on top again? Check out this week's PEx UAAP Season 77 Basketball Power Rankings.

read more

Calling all vigilantes in PEx!

Are you vigilant and always ready for action? This is your chance to be a "PEX POLICE"

read more

PHOTOS: DLSU Notches First Win

Jason Perkins drained big baskets in the clutch to help DLSU escape NU 57-55 and notch their first win in the UAAP Season 77.

read more

Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 ... LastLast
    My cousin had teacher b4 who happened to be one of the engineers for Galleria...TOTOO daw! and according to such, its on basement, its. pero pinalilipat lipat daw yung ahas sa ibat ibang branch kaya mahirap matiyempuhan nasa isang mall.

B4, I went to Galleria (in d Dept Store) and observed their fitting rooms at puro shower type na lang - baka nilipat na sa mga pwesto - kasi dba nirenovate yun? Sa Robinsons Pioneer (Boni) I noticed the fitting rooms in their Dept. Store are tagung-tago, halos nasa stockroom na. At parang naaninag kong all sides with mirror dun sa fitting room na malapit sa ladies underwear.

weird that there's no any testimonial from victims until now if this is true. Or baka naman hindi talaga kinakain nang tuluyan kundi nirerape lang.

btw, in the 1st place, swerte daw ang snake sa negosyo for CHinese so whether that big snake is a "twin" or a mere "pet" of the Robinsons family, it doesnt matter.

piano but that lucky charm does not work for the Pioneer branch i think, parang konti lang kasi napunta dun.

lol..dapat gawing Movie ito ni Mother Lily...or teleserye ng mga networks! And Sawa Sa Robinsons..LOL

NAVY boy from Las Vegas
    Quote Originally Posted by OhSoDeliciouz
    lol..dapat gawing Movie ito ni Mother Lily...or teleserye ng mga networks! And Sawa Sa Robinsons..LOL
    ..nice idea!!!

Paninira *** yan...natatandaan ko lumabas yan na balita ng natalo ng Robinsons ang SM sa pagkukan ng Ortigas site...btw, i heard almost the same tale when I was much younger (1984) in Davao except that the establishment the tale was referring was NCCC...

urban legend

Quote Originally Posted by Cougar
    i think TRUE ito! KUNG HINDI ITO TRUE eh bakit hindi nagsampa ng kasong LIBEL si Alice Dixon sa mga writers/reporters na nagbalita nito?! but the better question is... bakit hindi nagsampa ng LIBEL ang mga owners ng Robinsons against those reporters?!

kung super untrue ito, alice would have just LAUGHED IT OFF! pero hinde yun ang nangyari! alice dixon was always very hesitant to talk about this issue... it took days bago niya i-deny yung issue!

....mukhang nabayaran talaga!

anyway, half-man, half-snake... magandang concept yan para sa isang fantasy soap! pwedeng gamitin yan ng mga "creative" writers ng shiit-eh since mahilig naman silang mag-imbento ng mga katutuwang creatures like half-man, half-bird!
    ano ba naman kayo?!! you still believe it! i remember robina went on to be interviewed and featured in 'the probe team' to dispute this urban legend. robina said that it is just mischief done by their competitors in cebu an dmanila. how come alice dixson and rita avila are still around if they were raped by a sawa. this is stupidity in the highest degree!!!!!

pang pa swerte kasi ang snake sa business..i mean sa mga buliding..dito sa amin meron nga eh...malaki na..sobra

ang alam ko, nakaligtas si alice dahil nakahawak siya sa railings (sabitan) sa fiting room pero marami paring naka saksing nagsisisigaw siya. syempre me mga fans sya sa mall nun. isa pa, pwede naman siyang ni-rape lang at hindi kinain o pinatay.

at oo nga...nakakapagtaka na d robinsons mismo ang nagdemnada ng libel. bakit si alice pa? eh kasiraan naman yun ng mall, hindi niya? baka binayaran siya na magdemanda just o put everything in black & white. i think robinsons will not waste its time in the process of filing a libel case bec they know themseleves its true and they can just pay big money to the victims' parties. And why wala pang nagtetestimonial na victim o kamag-anak? of course, maaaring babayaran nang milyun-milyon and...if still they can't buy your silence, they can always threat to kill you! remember how rich they are..."power is not always money but money is always power" - that's the f***ing reality!

in fairness, ang gaganda talaga naman kasi mga damit sa robinsons kaysa SM. actually, parang rustans na mura. yung mga design, hindi talaga common. kaya nakakaenganyo talaga magshopping **.

teka saan ba ito nangyari, sa MEga o sa North Edsa? O baka Cubao?

I emailed Robinson's Land's PR Department for an official statement debunking the rumors of trapdoors and snake-men in their malls. It was hoped that an authoritative press release would reinforce the safety and good-standing of the mall to the public.

Here is the exact text of their email response, word for word:

"We would rather not say anything about an issue. Have a good day."

Roseann Coscolluela
    Robinson's Land Public Relations,
    pr@robinsonsland.com

--------------------------

No confirmation and No denial

hmmmm

I emailed Robinson's Land's PR Department for an official statement debunking the rumors of trapdoors and snake-men in their malls. It was hoped that an authoritative press release would reinforce the safety and good-standing of the mall to the public.

Here is the exact text of their email response, word for word:

"We would rather not say anything about an issue. Have a good day."

Roseann Coscolluela
    Robinson's Land Public Relations,
    pr@robinsonsland.com

--------------------------

No confirmation and No denial

hmmmm

NAVY boy from Las Vegas
    ano kayang hitsura nung half man half snake?

22o ba 'to? gusto ko makita!

As far as I can remember, the snake's name was Rabinson. Named after nga sa kaniya yung mall. Or yung Robinson is a name of his kambal. Not quite sure. Hehe.

naku bata palang ako nadidinig ko na to, 17 na ako, totoo ba to?

baka naman basilisk yun

harry potter

naalala ko pa

No te quiero hablar
    It's an urban legend, meant to scare the gullible.

Much like MoA suddenly falling apart. Lol. Gantihan lang yan.

PEXer na walang pakelam
    Dapat nga gawan ng Movie ni mader lily yan kesa puro Mano po.. tutal chinese naman sya

Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 ... LastLast