PEx Highlights

PHOTOS: Rain or Shine Blows Out Kia

The Rain or Shine Elasto Painters defeated Kia Sorento in a blowout, 117-88.

read more

Inflatable robot Baymax takes the spotlight!

In Disney's Big Hero 6, a plus-sized inflatable robot named Baymax makes a difference in the life of teen prodigy Hiro Hamada.

read more

PHOTOS: 'Captain Hook' Too Much for Ginebra

Mac Cardona impressed in a vintage 'Captain Hook' performance, putting up 25 points and 6 rebounds to lead NLEX over Ginebra, 97-81.

read more

FEATURE: Expectations for Gilas 3.0

With Chot Reyes out of the picture and the Gilas program 'under review', JPM ponders on the possibilities that may happen in the new Gilas.

read more

REVIEW: Beauty in a Bottle

Beauty in a Bottle is worth the look thanks to its witty and poignant script and terrific performances from its cast.

read more

PEx Halloween: Pinoy Horror Stories

Nakakita ka na ba ng aswang o multo? Nakaramdam ng masamang spirito at mga maligno? Kwento mo na dito!

read more

Page 158 of 241 FirstFirst ... 58 108 148 157 158 159 168 208 ... LastLast
Results 3,141 to 3,160 of 4815
    hi melodymedley! sent you a PM.

Hello Guys!!!!

Please Help Sobrang gulong gulo na ko....

I will be applying schengen visa... visit friend visa and yung friend ko na yun is german so he's inviting me to come there after we met in dating site for almost 6 months... i already have an appoinment to german embassy this coming august 24, 10:30 am... nalilito lang ako and natatakot mareject kaya please help me kung may possibility ba na maappovebahan ang visa ko sa mga requirements na isusubmit ko..

Valid Passport
    2 visa pictures
    Formal obligation from him
    invitation letter from him
    Travel health insurance from him
    proof of reservation flights
    proof of relationship with the sponsor

ang wala ako is yung bank statement....

pano po ba yun????????? please sana may mag advice saken... thanks in advance

Quote Originally Posted by melodymedley View Post
    This is quite off-topic already but would you care to share how you applied for a Master's program overseas? Although I am more interested in taking up MBA.

Can't seem to find a thread like this in Pex. Shoot me a PM so this wouldn't be too OT.
    me too! I've been really planning to have my MBA next year but I haven't found any school yet and it's such a pain to search. Please help...

just done with my interview in norwegian embassy.. people are kind there

Quote Originally Posted by plasticity View Post
    I just wanted to ask those who cancelled their hotel bookings after getting the visa and were still able to enter the Schengen area. Were you able to get another Schengen visa for your succeeding visits?

Because I have seen in several other forums where the consulate (particularly French consulate) conducts checks on your hotel reservations before and after the issuance of visas, AND after your stated dates of stay in the hotel you wrote in the itinerary. If they found out you didn't stay in the hotel, they will apparently blacklist you in the system for future schengen visa applications.

Has anyone experienced this?

Cancelling the hotel reservation should be fine. My friend got her Schengen visa in Spain Embassy 'kahit hindi sya pumunta sa Spain', we just booked her a cheap hostel and a very cheap one way ticket to Barcelona. Sobrang mas madali kasi mag-approve ang Spain kesa sa Italy kahit sa Italy talaga ang punta nya. Until now, wala namang problem. ;-)

Quote Originally Posted by mercy09011989 View Post
    Hello Guys!!!!

I will be applying schengen visa... visit friend visa and yung friend ko na yun is german so he's inviting me to come there after we met in dating site for almost 6 months... i already have an appoinment to german embassy this coming august 24, 10:30 am... nalilito lang ako and natatakot mareject kaya please help me kung may possibility ba na maappovebahan ang visa ko sa mga requirements na isusubmit ko..

Valid Passport
    2 visa pictures

hi! you also need a proof na you are coming back here in Manila or sa Philippines like if you have a job or business. I already applied Schengen Visa and my boyfriend invited me as well. There are more requirements aside from the list na nilagay mo...

ito ang website ng german embassy at requirements..sana makatulong..goodluck sa interview

http://www.manila.diplo.de/contentbl...visa_may11.pdf

Quote Originally Posted by mercy09011989 View Post
    Hello Guys!!!!

Valid Passport
    2 visa pictures

tama *** sabi ni crappycaller. at aside sa mga docs na sinasabi sa site madami pa din silang pwedeng hingin sayo na document.

FOrmal obligation ay mahalaga, pero kailangan mo pa rin patunayan na kaya mong suportahan ang sarili mo, mangyari man na hindi kayo magkasundo nung nagpledge na susuporta sayo. Lalo na at di mo naman kamag-anak.

Napakahalaga na mapatunayan mo na babalik ka ng Pilipinas pagkatapos ng bakasyon mo. Magprovide ka ng letter from your employment, na nagsasabi na inaallow ka nila mag take ng holiday lets say from sept 1 to sept 15. tapos bank statement (copy at original bank book dalhin mo) or *** mga request statement galing sa bangko.

Isa sa itatanong sayo e kung paano kayo nagkakilala ng magsponsor sayo at kung nagkita na ba kayo? Mahirap kapag ang sabi mo ay hindi pa, dahil ang itatanong sayo ay bakit ikaw pa ang pupunta dun, at hindi sia ang pupunta dito sa Pilipinas. Lalo na kung makikita nila na di mo kayang suportahan *** sarili mo.

Kung confidently makakapagbigay ka ng mga docs na magpapatunayan na kaya mo suportahan sarili mo in any case, at babalik ka sa Pilipinas. At masasagot mo *** mga tanong na sinabi ko tungkol sa kaibigan mo..

Well, after typing so long, ***** ko lang nakita na kahapon pala appointment mo. I hope everything went well nalang.

anybody here who applied a visa with the purpose for honeymoon? is it best to apply before the wedding or after the wedding? And what are the additional requirements that we need to bring? Thanks in advance!

9. Advertisement

HELP

hi guys! question lang po totoo ba na kailangan makaalis na agad un VISA holder ng petition? Good for 30 days lang daw upon issuing..Many thanks!!!!!!!!

after 14days I got an answer and I'm approved. that's a good news since this is my first time to go out of the country. I was expecting to get denied because of my age and I don't have work, fresh graduate but I think I am just lucky. so to all of you guys good luck and thanks to this forum, I did it

hi reeza, same tayo. kaka grad ko lang din. wala pang work. gusto ko sana mag apply for schengen visa? ano anong documents binigay mo? and pano yung bank account? ano pinakita mo?

Quote Originally Posted by fourthplanet View Post
    hi reeza, same tayo. kaka grad ko lang din. wala pang work. gusto ko sana mag apply for schengen visa? ano anong documents binigay mo? and pano yung bank account? ano pinakita mo?
    nagpm ako sayo basta if meron kang sponsor hindi mo na kelangan yung bank account. San mo balak pumunta? what country?

Quote Originally Posted by reeza View Post
    nagpm ako sayo basta if meron kang sponsor hindi mo na kelangan yung bank account. San mo balak pumunta? what country?

balak ko sana spain hehe

Hi! What is the chance kaya of approval for someone like me na single to apply schengen visa? never pa ako na kapag tour to a country that needs visa, puro asian countries lang ang mga travels ko.

hello. i lodged my tourist visa application to italian embassy, all my documents were picked up last sept 8 and been waiting since. i did provide everything that the hotline told me, plus other supporting documents ie. payslip and contract to sell for my property. I had US L1 visa (no longer active), US tourist visa active until 2020 and I would say the documents I provided were pretty much sufficient for a schengen visa approval.

after reading the thread, i was a bit worried. It seems there are inconsistencies in granting a schengen visa especially in Italian embassy. My other concern is that I am planning to leave on Sept 27 and there is a possibility that my visa is not yet ready by that time...Well i can only hope for the best...I'll try to share more details as soon as I got the response from the embassy. Hopefully that will be a good result

i roared and i rampaged
    Kakagaling ko lang ng French Embassy. Grabe 2 beses ako bumalik

1. Wala sa listahan ang pangalan ko. Kailangan ko pa iprint yung email.
    2. Ang point of entry ko ay Denmark. Sabi nung visa officer dapat daw dun ako mag apply since meron ako kakilala dun. **** balik na naman. Tinawagan ko yung Norweigian Embassy. At ayun nga.. sa French Embassy ako dapat mag apply. Buti tinanggap din eventually.

Guys, your inputs on the chances please. We're planning to visit Germany and Netherlands for 2 weeks only June2012
    **Travel: Been only to 10 countries since 2005 once in the U.S.,
    has 10 yr. multiple entry visa.
    **Employment: Earns PHP42,000 net/month only
    **Single without children/age 35
    **Has only PHP200,000 in the bank alloted for this trip saved in a year
    **Has 100,000 shares of stock
    **Has approved leave, employment certificate 5 years at the current job total of 10 years working experience
    **Has Formal obligation from Aunt with her marriage & german birth certificate to prove affinity. Will stay at Aunt's house
    **Has Eur30,000 travel insurance
    **No credit card
    **Can provide ticket reservation

thanks in advance.

19. Sep 22, 2011, 09:49 AM

i roared and i rampaged
    ^Sa kaso ko, ang point of entry ko ay Denmark pero mas mahaba ako sa France. Hiningan ako ng French Embassy ng Official Invitation from my friend (VU2). Sagot lang ng friend ko yung house nya at food. Pero the rest ako na. Pinasa ko din yung mga kung anik anik nyang documents (ITR, Health Card, etc.). Tinanggap naman ng French Embassy. Ay meron pala kaming picture together nung first time ko magpunta sa kanila. So I guess pwede, provided na capable ka pa rin pumunta ng Europe

HELP!Invitation visa to belgium

Hi everyone! I have a question regarding getting a visa by invitation. Anyone here has experience getting an invitation visa to europe particularly in belgium?

I have all the requirements for the sponsor but I think I am lacking some documents. Do the embassy require you to have a job or present a roof of financial credibility? I dont have a job right now and can't present any proof of financial credibility..i am just 21 yrs old.

Is there a chance that I'll get denied?

Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by reeza View Post
    hi reeze, can u pls PM me ur email. i've questions kasi re Spanish tourist visa. If u have infos, baka pwede mo naman i-share. I'm plannin to apply for Spanish Touris Visa. Thanks. my email: snr8381@gmail.com

Page 158 of 241 FirstFirst ... 58 108 148 157 158 159 168 208 ... LastLast