PEx Highlights

PHOTOS: NU Retains Cheerdance Championship

Got the Cheerdance Competition hangover? Relive the highlights from our photo gallery here!

read more

MOVIE REVIEW: Norte, Hangganan ng Kasaysayan

Intricately written and shot. Norte is a true cinematic masterpiece

read more

2014 UAAP Cheerdance Competition Preview

Will the NU Cheer Squadron retain or will we see a new cheer champion? Check out our primer for the upcoming UAAP Cheerdance Competition!

read more

PROMO: The Maze Runner

Get a chance to win advance screening tickets to The Maze Runner!

read more

PHOTOS: Ateneo Stuns FEU with Comeback Win

The Ateneo Blue Eagles overcame a 19-point deficit in the fourth quarter against the FEU Tamaraws, securing a 68-64 victory and the top seed in the Final Four.

read more

FEATURE: Basketball Players as Endorsers

JPM lists down memorable TVCs of various PBA personalities of the past and the present and the brands that they have endorsed during their days in the league.

read more

Paano po paliitin ang braso?

May paraan po ba mapaliit ang braso kung nde ka **** ganun kataba? kasi dba may mga matataba na nde namn malaki ang braso.. then meron **** nde gnun kataba pero malaki braso.. lalo na kung nde **** sila nagbubuhat?

salamat po sa mga sasagot

There is no such thing as spot reduction. Fat reduction is an all or none proposition. Of course, if you are big boned, there's pretty little that could be done about it.

label jars not people desdemona's Avatar
    how big are your arms?

let it be
    your arms aren't big. you're just too conscious, probably. I really haven't seen anyone with arms thaaat big. And most people I know who complain of big arms don't have such

I think it all depends on how you carry and flaunt them.

my sister thinks she got fat arms (sa may biceps), nalalakihan din sya sa binti nya.....ganun ba talaga? may lahi talagang malalaki ang binti? like may lahi ring malalaki ang paa?

sabi nila lahi-lahi daw yan.. like me nanay ko lahi malalaking binti kaya ako mana sa kanya...

weight training to tone up the muscles if you are not carrying a lot of fat.