PEx Highlights

PHOTOS: Cagayan upsets Army

Cagayan Valley Rising Sun hands Philippine Army its first loss through 4 sets, 27-25, 20-25, 25-23, 25-22

read more

PHOTOS: NU Hands Ateneo its First Loss

The NU Bulldogs relied on Troy Rosario and Rev Diputado to give Ateneo its first loss of the season, 64-60

read more

Prepare to Go Into the Storm

From New Line Cinema, in association with Village Roadshow Pictures, comes the tornado disaster film Into the Storm.

read more

The Unique Heroes of Marvel's Guardians

Know more about Peter Quill, Gamora, Drax, Groot and Rocket.

read more

UAAP Basketball Power Rankings: Week 2

Are the Blue Eagles back on top again? Check out this week's PEx UAAP Season 77 Basketball Power Rankings.

read more

Review: Hercules

Bordering on ridiculous, Dwayne Johnson delivers and Hercules is a fun and entertaining ride.

read more

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    cHauviNIstiC P!g

bacolod scandal

has anybody seen the full versio of the bacolod sex scandal?

Pinahiram kami ng friend ng brod ko. I already saw it...The girl was a host in "S na S" a local variety show in Bacolod and the guy is from a prominent clan of the Gellagas (a relative of Peque Gellaga, the director). Anyway, medyo may pagkadiri ng konti....

I heard that the girl flew abroad or in Manila para matakpan ang kahihiyan na dinulot niya sa kanyang pamilya.

S na S
    kakahiya nga yun.

I am from Bacolod, im intrested with this. Howd u know bwt this? Ive seen the S na S show before while I was still there...now tell me, where did u get the tape of the so-called "scandal."

I know the Gallaga's too. One clan memeber was my classmate in La Salle..where did u get the copy of it?

Sunny talks!
    baka lahat na ng city ng Pinas, magkaroon ng ganito.

Re: bacolod scandal

Originally posted by orbital
    has anybody seen the full versio of the bacolod sex scandal?
    I've seen the pic don sa unang post about sa scandal na e2. sobra naman un nag post non spare her ****. puro ata scandal lumalabas ngayon baka isang araw meron na ring SAUDI SCANDAL..... WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA dami non **.

my officemate just downloaded this one. i got interested kasi sinabi dito sa thread na taga S na S yung girl.

yeah she seemed very familiar.

she looks like ANNA LARRUCEA with short hair.

[spoiler start]
    FYI. kung may KaZaa kayo, search for BACOLOD daw accdg to my officemate. bacolod2 yung download niyo.
    [/spoiler end]

from the visayan daily star

No 'Bacolod Scandal 2': CIDG;
    I hope rumors will end - Joann
    BY CARLA GOMEZ & JESSAR DURA
    There is no "Bacolod Scandal 2" video featuring a former Bacolod TV variety show host and a basketball star, it has all just been hearsay, Senior Insp. Moises Villaceran, head of the Criminal Investigation and Detection Group in Bacolod City, said yesterday.

Villaceran denied the video exist after he investigated reports (not in the DAILY STAR) that such video was being sold in Negros Occidental.

Joann Visitacion-Wuthrich, who said she was the one being alluded to as the variety show host, yesterday said she is glad the CIDG has come out and said the "Bacolod Scandal 2" does not exist and she hopes that it will finally put an end to the numerous unfounded rumors that she was in it.

It had been alleged that Visitacion-Wutrich and Slashers basketball star Dorian Peña, now playing with the San Miguel Beer Men, were the stars of the sex video.

"Dorian was not even my boyfriend, he has never been my boyfriend," said Visitacion-Wuthrich in a long distance call to the DAILY STAR yesterday.

Visitacion-Wuthrich, who is in the United States on a business and vacation trip, said she has become the victim of rumors, and irresponsible texting and journalism that has been very traumatic for her.

She said when she walks into a restaurant people start whispering about her because of such rumors.

She said at one fast food chain she confronted a crew member whom she heard mentioning the name of the Peña when she entered.

This experience has scarred me for life, it has caused me many sleepless night, she said.

Some people swear they saw me on the video but when they are asked for a copy they cannot produce it, she said.

Then there are some people who sell a VCD that is said to contain a compilation of the Cebu, Dumaguete, Bacolod 1 and Bacolod 2 scandals for about P70, she said.

However, the VCD does not contain any sex scenes of her and Peña as the buyers are made to believe.

I am just glad this is all over, with the CIDG finally saying the "Bacolod Scandal 2" video does not exist, I hope people believe now that it never existed, she said.

She said she does not know who started the cruel rumor about her but she hopes it comes to an end.

Villaceran said their intensive campaigns against pirated and smut videos in Bacolod City and in the province showed that the so-called "Bacolod Scandal Part 2" video is not real.

Villaceran said he has investigated several sidewalk video vendors, including traders from Mindanao selling pirated VCDs, and they all said they do not have any "Bacolod Scandal 2."

The CIDG's recent operations in all licensed and unlicensed video houses in the province show that no "Bacolod Scandal Part 2" video has been recovered, leading the CIDG to conclude that the film does not exist, he said.

Villaceran said they will welcome persons who can provide them the tapes to prove that there is such a thing as a "Bacolod Scandal Part 2".*CPG/JJD

[spoiler start]
    (2) Bacolod+scandal
    Well, well well........voyeurs abound! Maybe since my blog bears the name of my current location, it has been referred to countless times by google and yahoo to people maybe in search for a free download of THE scandal. It (the scandal) is a scandal for people interested in the art of stupidity. Here's the story:

One day, a girl and a boy felt heat in their groins and decided to get it on. The girl, itchy in more ways than one, decided to add a little spice to their tryst- she wanted their roll on the sack to be immortalized via video. So, she prepares the videocam and off they went to satisfy the depths of their carnal lust.

What stupid, itchy girl didn't know was that the videocam got busted while filming their fun activity. Eventually, she forgot about what she attempted to do while getting it on with her man (who happened to be the son of one of the country's premier movie directors.....director....Bacolod....who else?) and had the cam repaired. Mr. Repairman, while repairing the camera, got lucky and purged the stuck video cartridge. Then, he got curious. He watched the tape. HOLY SHMOKES!!!!!! What is this!!!! Oh..........this is fun.

So much fun he (the repairman) transfered the tape's contents to a VCD, made copies of it, and distributed it throughout the entire city. Yah, he actually earned quite a bit.

Oh yes, this author has seen the.....hot footage. All I can say is, "****! Ang sarap!!!" (which happens to be itchy girl's last words after she, in the words Judith McNaught and Jude Deveraux usually use, reached the heights of unsurmountable pleasure).

The thing is, itchy girl happens to be quite famous in the city, being the host of a local variety show. Reports say she is currently hiding in Manila after her father suffered a stroke, allegedly after watching his daughter's immortalized romp. Also, credible sources say she has been quite the itchy girl since her high schhol years in THE exclusive girls' school in Bacolod (where else?)

There have allegedly been several versions of the scandal involving other prominent itchy people. Part II allegedly stars a female media personality. Part III allegedly involes a former local basketball hero and a daughter of una buena familia.

Part II star has also fled to Manila after causing another scandal. She was last seen fighting with a McDonald's crew member after her paranoia took the better of her. She thought she saw the restaurant's customers staring at her and whispering maliciously as she walked inside the fast food chain. Now, parents might think twice before letting their tykes play in McDonald's playland. A scorned woman on the loose might suddenly wreak havoc.

Alas, MORAL LESSON: Beware of enterprising videocam repairmen.

[P.S. The Bacolod scandal is different from the Dumagete scandal. More details of the latter later.]
    [/spoiler end]

Originally posted by musicpark
    I am from Bacolod, im intrested with this. Howd u know bwt this? Ive seen the S na S show before while I was still there...now tell me, where did u get the tape of the so-called "scandal."

I know the Gallaga's too. One clan memeber was my classmate in La Salle..where did u get the copy of it?
    IF YOU'RE REALLY INTERESTED TO SEE THE VIDEO, NAGBEBENTA NG PIRATED VCD DIYAN SA BACOLOD FOR 50 php I THINK. KAYA LANG OUT OF STOCK DAW NGAYON. PINAHIRAM LANG KAMI NG FRIEND NAMIN. OKAY NGA ANG VCD KASI ALONG WITH THE "BACOLOD SCANDAL" MERON DING "DUMAGUETE SCANDAL". NAAWA AKO SA MGA BABAE DUN SA DUMAGUETE SCANDAL KASI THEY DIDN'T KNOW THEY WERE BEING TAPED.

BY THE WAY, THE GIRL'S NAME IN BACOLOD SCANDAL IS NOT JOAN VICITACION....HER INITIALS ARE K AND V. AYOKO NANG SABIHIN ANG FULL NAME KASI KAKAHIYA.

naman...nagagawa nyo rin yun..wawa naman *** nabiktima...tama na siguro...taga bacolod din kasi ako e...

National Day of Shame FendeR_21's Avatar
    Originally posted by whyte
    my officemate just downloaded this one. i got interested kasi sinabi dito sa thread na taga S na S yung girl.

yeah she seemed very familiar.

she looks like ANNA LARRUCEA with short hair.

[spoiler start]
    FYI. kung may KaZaa kayo, search for BACOLOD daw accdg to my officemate. bacolod2 yung download niyo.
    [/spoiler end]
    SAN NYA NA DOWNLOAD ? if sikat yan aabot yan dito sa Cebu in no time

FendeR_21
    Laidback Guy

look "under" the spoiler tags above. dun ko na pinost.

may 100 mb nito sa kazaa

Oh my God! Sana ma forgive sila ni Lord Jesus!

FLEE FORNICATION.

FORNICATORS WILL NOT INHERIT THE KINGDOM OF GOD!!

i've seen the videos umabot na rin dito sa europe..i know both of them..(maskara theatre ensemble USLS huh?) when i went home last summer nagkita pa kami ng girl sa bar sa makati..just couldn't believe they've done this.

Kawawa naman sila. Let's just pray for them. They took footages of themselves tapos nasira yung camera. They had it fixed and the technician saw it and made tapes of it kaya kumalat. The girl is from a good Bacolod family. The guy is related to a celebrity artist-acedemic-film perosnality who was devastated when the news broke out. He refused to be seen for a month.

We all make mistakes. Whatever private should be kept private. We shouldnt be judgemental.

Both families are now discussing marriage. Whether it is truly arranged or not, is beside the point. Ipagdasal na lamang natin sila.

I am also from Bacolod and I know both the people in this video because I worked for the guy's dad.

They were lovers for many years and tried to add a little something in their relationship. They are of legal age and I think whatever they do in the confines of their bedroom is none of anyone's business.

Kaya lang, minalas and both have to suffer for the cruelty of insensitive individuals who would do anything to earn at the expense of other people. Shame on them...sana makarma sila.

As for the people in the video, they are happily married now, and they are trying to forget the scars of that embarrasing incident.

semi-charmed!
    "Shetttt ka namit!"...

same here, im from bacolod too.. the girl's a friend of my bro.. true haaynaku.. minalas talaga sila..

and yeah, they're married now..

I know the girl din and the last time i've heard was they got married na daw and they're living in cebu now....wawa naman sila...

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast