NBA - Page 5 | NBA | PinoyExchange
Page 5 of 130 First ... 4 5 6 15 55 105 ... Last
    fossile sept
    talo sila sa Grizzlies! sad!

..expialidocious!
    Originally posted by SoliduS_AlphA
    I'm not trying to remind you of anything,I just want to comment on that previous game,I tried to view the post game scores to see
    what caused the loss.I may on the T-Wolves side but I'm not saying that the Kings are like this or like that,I have a high respect for their players especially Peja and Webber and I respect
    the Kings as a caliber team in the West Coast but let us be realistic on how we see things,besides we all know that every team are aiming for a win, right?
    I wasn't serious! I was just being silly! Peace, aight?

nu ba nangyari kay jason williams of memphis? and bakit ba parang ang lakas ng memphis ngayon? dahil kaya kay wells and miller?

..expialidocious!
    highwind:
    I think it's PAU GASOL and that old coach Hubie Brown.
    Good for them!

kings win against hornets and hawks!

the kings are playing great without webber. imo they should trade webber already nagiging liability na siya.

Originally posted by highwind

the kings are playing great without webber. imo they should trade webber already nagiging liability na siya.
    Agree! Go kings!!

kings win against portland!

..expialidocious!
    http://www.sacbee.com/ips_rich_content/416-kings.jpg

Peja Stojakovic, right, playfully rubs Vlade Divacís head after the Kings center dunked and drew a foul. The Kings improved to 14-1 at home.

Portland Trail Blazers 98 at Sacramento Kings 117

Originally posted by highwind

I think CWebb is still an asset for the Kings. He's that extra oomph they need to be legit title contenders. He does lead the team in a lot of categories.

Though, i am concerned if his return might disrupt their system since they've played so well without him. Hopefully he has chemistry with Brad Miller.

..expialidocious!
    Agree.

Gahhhhhhh! Swinerte nanaman ang Mavs sa Kings! Palagi nilang nakakalaban ang Sacramento kapag kulang ang roster!

It's gonna be a whole different ball game with Stojakovic and Webber around! Believe that! Pero congrats na din for coming back from that huge deficit.

Sana talaga mabuo na ang Kings!

siguro naman buo un KINGS when they take on my RAPS sa FEB this is one of the teams we wanted to beat...

well, swerte talaga ang mavs... 'la na c-webb, 'la pa peja... geez!

so sad peja was suspended for angrily brushing against referee Bernie Fryer sa game sa memphis.

go kings, beat the warriors!!!

..expialidocious!
    Webber's mood brightens

As he resumes team workouts, he reports progress with his knee rehabilitation.

By Joe Davidson -- Bee Staff Writer
    Published 2:15 a.m. PST Wednesday, December 31, 2003

The best part of Chris Webber's workout Tuesday afternoon? He made a late-practice three-pointer, thereby earning a pass from slogging downcourt for another wind-sprint gasser with Vlade Divac.
    Webber was in high spirits during his second team workout of the season. The Kings' All-Star forward beamed at the progress of his surgically repaired left knee, although it has come slowly and gingerly and has given all indications that it will continue on that pace for a good while.

After engaging in shooting drills, some half-court sets and a spirited if not half-paced one-on-one against reserve center Jabari Smith, Webber reported that his stamina and quickness are encouraging, that his three-point stroke is trustworthy in a pinch, that part of his healing process from the only serious injury of his decorated NBA career is just being able to be with the guys.

"I feel pretty good," the 11-year veteran said. "I'm just glad to be participating, to be doing something. I needed to make that three, but I told Vlade I can still beat him in a race."

Webber wasn't able to beat his fall timetable of a December return to game action, his injury more serious than he anticipated. But progress now includes another day working with his teammates and an all-systems-go report from his Monday physical. He still has no idea when he might be cleared to scrimmage, never mind see time in a game.

Webber, it turned out, has given new meaning to "wait and see."

"It's been a really long time in coming," said Webber, whose knee gave way during the Western Conference semifinals last spring. "I'm excited, but at the same time, I'm trying to be smart about it. You've got to crawl before you can walk."

Webber, who with Kevin Garnett of the Minnesota Timberwolves was the only NBA player to lead his team in scoring, rebounding and assists last season, said some of his most encouraging results have been in his tussles against Smith.

Webber can dribble, post up, spin and jump a little. He said he hasn't been an anchor to the floor, nor has he used a knee brace. Webber said two weeks ago that Smith was regularly taking him to task. He has an update.

"Now the tables are turning," Webber said. "I'm doing a lot better. He's been good for me because he's so quick. He's the best big fellow we have who can challenge me with quickness.

"I'm just trying to see how much I can do and what I can't do. I want to help the team but not hinder it. I don't want to go through all this and not be healthy."

In addition to his Kings practice duties, Webber continues to do myriad exercises and drills to strengthen his legs. He and team trainers Pete Youngman and Manny Romero monitor Webber's efforts and progress daily. Webber ices his knee regularly and talks daily with the trainers, coach Rick Adelman and orthopedic surgeon James Andrews in Alabama.

"So far there hasn't been any swelling, and that's a good sign," Webber said. "There's really not much more we can do now. It's been a very slow process. But it's been the right moves so far. We're all being cautious."

Webber said the time away, 29 games and counting, has taxed him emotionally. He hasn't flown with the team on any road trips. He has mostly worked in solitary torture, or with Romero. He hasn't slept as well as he'd like, in large part because he hasn't had a chance to work himself into a playing lather.

"I've never missed this much ball in my life, for any reason," Webber said. "It feels like it's been a year since I've played. It's definitely been hard, with all types of emotions. I'm really consumed with basketball right now, and it's hard because I can't even play. When the team's on the road and I'm not, it's not enjoyable."

Webber's father, Mayce, visited him over the holidays, offering support and plenty of words of perspective. Webber has always been close to his father, from his prep days growing up in Detroit, to his college tour at the University of Michigan, to now.

Mayce was the one who threatened bodily harm on his son if he didn't report to the Kings after being traded from Washington to Sacramento in 1998. Mayce is the father who reminds his son how rough it really was when he grew up, picking cotton in Mississippi.

"I heard all those stories again," Webber said. "He told me to be patient with this. He talked about his life, how he didn't really have a chance to get a job he enjoyed, how he dropped out of school in the sixth grade to pick cotton in the fields. Those things in my life have always been serious. He helped ease my mind. Am I doing enough? Don't overdo it. He told me to trust my instincts."

Webber grinned and continued.

"My dad always tells those stories over the holiday. You hear about walking to school, in the snow, uphill. It was very serious, and we were brought up to appreciate things. We've come a long way, but it still doesn't make my situation any better today. This is what I'm living now. I am grateful."

According to Adelman, Webber reveled in his workouts Tuesday, especially after making the three-pointer.

"It's good to have him involved with the players," the coach said. "The work he put in today was easier than what he'd been doing. He should have missed that three if he really wanted to get his conditioning up."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

..expialidocious!
    http://www.sacbee.com/ips_rich_content/303-webb.jpg

Chris Webber says one-on- ones against Jabari Smith are helping his game round into form.

http://www.sacbee.com/ips_rich_content/739-webb2.jpg

Webber joins a huddle with Vlade Divac, left, Tony Massenburg, right, and Doug Christie, rear.

http://www.sacbee.com/ips_rich_content/469-webb3.jpg

All-Star forward Chris Webber said heís glad to be working out with his Kings teammates again, but he isnít sure when heíll be cleared to scrimmage.

hello happy new year to all.

'stig **** si mary_poppins very updated

anyway ano tied pa rin sa first place ang lakers and kings sa pacific division????

..expialidocious!
    hello!

KINGS is currently NBA's best!

Yesterday's game:

Seattle SuperSonics 99
    Sacramento Kings 130

Wow, they murdered the Sonics.

Hehe, you talk offense, you think Kings. 130 pts?!? Whoa!

..expialidocious!
    yeah...

130 pts = NBA's season high

Page 5 of 130 First ... 4 5 6 15 55 105 ... Last