Sacramento Kings Thread: Unleash the Boogie - Page 130 | NBA | PinoyExchange

Page 130 of 130 First ... 30 80 120 129 130
Results 2,581 to 2,600 of 2600
    DeMarcus Cousins, George Karl at center of Kings' internal strife
    ESPN.com news services

Frustrations surrounding a poor start have caused tension in the Sacramento Kings' locker room this week, again sending the team into controversy.

A team meeting Tuesday briefly appeared to bring calm to the situation, but a report Wednesday from TheBigLead.com suggested that Kings general manager Vlade Divac is already contemplating a coaching change.

The report detailed a confrontation in which star forward DeMarcus Cousins directed a profanity-laced outburst at Kings coach George Karl after Monday's loss to San Antonio, Cousins' first game back after a four-game injury absence, and alleged that Divac told Kings players in a private meeting Tuesday: "We don't know what to do with George, do you think we should fire him?"

"There's a lot of B.S. out there," Divac told the Sacramento Bee in response Wednesday. "I'd just rather not comment."

The Bee reported Wednesday that Karl wanted to suspend Cousins for two games for the outburst but was blocked by Divac from doing so. Cousins started for Sacramento in Wednesday night's 101-92 win over the Detroit Pistons, scoring a game-high 33 points to help the Kings improve to 2-7.

Cousins apologized Wednesday for his actions, saying in a statement issued to Yahoo! Sports and subsequently to ESPN.com: "It is no secret that we are all frustrated with losing -- me more than anyone. I let my frustrations get the best of me in the locker room after the San Antonio loss -- that is my bad. For the record, my frustration is not about any one person or player or coach. There is no one person to blame. All of us are accountable. My frustration is that we are 1-7, simple as that."

The team had a meeting with players, coaches and front-office personnel Tuesday. It was a meeting that was fairly typical for a team on a six-game losing streak, with players airing grievances and complaining about roles, sources close to the situation told ESPN.com.

Karl reiterated that such a meeting is not uncommon for a team in the Kings' position.

"I'm not sure a panic button was pushed as you all magnified it," he said after the Kings' win over Detroit. "Team meetings and six-game losing streaks happen. The newness to our team? I don't know. But I thought the last two days have been good for us."

Cousins took away a positive from the meeting after his best offensive output of the young season.

"The best thing that came out of the meeting? This win," Cousins said. "But I'll take the hit. If it results from this every night, I'll take the hit and I'll be the scapegoat."

Several players on the team, including veteran forward Rudy Gay and third-year guard Ben McLemore, have expressed frustrations with Karl in recent days in conversations with management, sources said.

USA Today reported Wednesday that Karl is indeed "in trouble."

The Kings, though, are on their fourth coach in the past three seasons under owner Vivek Ranadive. Karl is 13-26 since taking over and scoffed Wednesday at suggestions that, at age 64, he lacks the requisite energy to haul Sacramento out of its current funk.

After the Kings' morning shootaround Wednesday, Karl told local reporters: "I think that's crazy. I think I have more energy now than I've ever had. I'm the lightest I've ever been, I eat better than I've ever eaten. I feel great.

"My style of coaching has gone [to where], after my second cancer, I delegate a lot more. But I believe in that, and I think it's starting to work at a high, high level."

Divac spent much of the offseason trying to foster harmony within the organization after Karl hinted last spring that he would be open to trading Cousins, which rankled the All-Star big man. Karl later apologized.

"You're building a team, you've got 10 new faces," Karl said Wednesday. "You're trying to build a culture and an energy that's different. You think it's going to happen in seven games? Do you really think it's going to happen in seven games?"

Welcome back Rajon Rondo. There's still some more left in you.

Rondo Dunk

Kings are playing inspired basketball. Cousins scored 48 points, and rondo with another triple double. They won their last 5 to 6 games. Ang sarap panuorin nung basketball team na ito. Saka wala masyado annoying na bandwagon.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z44X9Rr6pds

48 points.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GKhJtQ7UA3c

Kings exciting play.

I hope they beat the Warriors para mawala na yung mga salot na band wagoners dito sa forum.

Titingnan natin kung madami pa susuporta sa kanila.

Saka nung araw naman ang Kings ang original na bandwagon team nung naglalaro pa sina Peja Stojakovic, Chris Webber, and Mike Bibby.

Mukhang walang saltik ang problem boys of Sacramento ah.

Quote Originally Posted by __bahay_kubo__ View Post
    Mukhang walang saltik ang problem boys of Sacramento ah.
    Nag matured na. Mukhang dangerous opponent sila mapa 6th to 8th seed. Ganda nung pasahan nila.

Another West team on the rise. Lahat talaga ng quality teams ay nasa West. Andito talaga ang tunay na competition.

Dapat talaga may twice to beat kapag nba finals dahil pang 3rd or 4th placer lang ng West ang mga East teams. Hindi magka level ang East at West.

or

scrap the the nba East vs West finals dahil nasa West talaga ang mga magagaling na teams.

Demarcus Cousins is dominating again.

54 points, and counting.

mas exciting pa yung laro nila kaysa sa Spurs-Dubs

kaya siguro hindi nationally televised yun

ubos mga big men ng Hornets kay Boogie

56 points na gawa ni Idol. Parang Junemar Fajardo ng NBA.

Na troy Daniels ang Kings. Still one of the best game this season.

Quote Originally Posted by LeBron6 View Post
    Demarcus Cousins is dominating again.

54 points, and counting.
    Wow boogie with 48 and 56 points respectively during their last two games. His average for the whole month of january is 32-14-3 while shooting 50% from the field and 47% from the 3 point area. Sobrang taas na ng trade value niya baka hindi na siya matrade RIP trade rumors It's also disappointing that the kings have a poor win loss record. He could've been a good competition for curry in the mvp ladder.

Sana hindi nila i-trade si rondo next season. Sacramento kings is a really good franchise, maganda din ang fanbase nila. Medyo mediocre lang talaga yung management for the last couple of years.

Sources: Kings strongly weighing the firing of coach George Karl
    By Adrian Wojnarowski of The Vertical
    7 hours ago
    Yahoo Sports

Sacramento Kings owner Vivek Ranadive and general manager Vlade Divac were so livid about a blowout defeat to the Brooklyn Nets on Friday night – the franchise’s sixth loss in seven games – they were strongly weighing the firing of coach George Karl, league sources told The Vertical.

“An overreaction to the loss” was how one league source involved in the conversations on Karl’s job status described the organization’s response late Friday night.

As hours passed following the 128-119 loss to the Nets, there were indications that Karl could be spared long enough to coach the Kings on Sunday in Boston. Nevertheless, Karl has rapidly lost support in management and some parts of the locker room, league sources told The Vertical.

The loss to Brooklyn – one of the league’s worst teams at 13-38 – fostered further dissatisfaction with the Kings’ defensive performance under Karl this season. Karl, one of the most successful coaches in NBA history, was hired in mid-February a year ago, replacing interim coach Tyrone Corbin. The revolving door of Kings coaches has contributed to the franchise’s instability.

The Kings have dropped to 21-29, three and a half games out of the final playoff spot in the Western Conference. Ownership has an expectation that this team should make the playoffs. Kings star DeMarcus Cousins seemed to indicate that the team’s porous defense was a result of far more than the players’ effort and execution, implying that coaching played a significant role in the struggles.

"I'm not going to keep blaming these guys in the locker room," Cousins told reporters in the locker room. "Energy and effort is a huge part of the game, but I'm not going to keep blaming it on that. We got a bigger issue, and we need to figure it out as a team."

Ranadive made the decision to fire coach Michael Malone in December 2014 when the Kings had an 11-13 record and had been without star DeMarcus Cousins for several games. He pushed out general manager Pete D’Alessandro months later, replacing him with Divac.

Across several years of instability with the team, Ranadive has progressively lost the support and belief of the multiple minority owners involved in the franchise, league sources said.

Hello, guys! I am a huge Sacramento fan too By the way, do you like some Fantasy sports activities? I am going to move to Delaware, US soon. Fantasy sports is the only legal type of sports gambling there as I found out from https://playinglegal.com/online-delaware-gambling website. Do you have some experience in such a thing? I like betting a lot, but I don't know anything about fantasy leagues

welcome back Tyreke Evans.

magtatagal kaya #13 sa SAC?

next move, trade RGay.
    Last edited by gotta lick it; Feb 21, 2017 at 06:07 AM.

The Kings winning while the Pelicans losing after the big trade.

Page 130 of 130 First ... 30 80 120 129 130