NBA - Page 4 | NBA | PinoyExchange
Page 4 of 251 First ... 3 4 5 14 54 104 ... Last
    Green and White
    Boston can go all the way in the East finals (based from the way they are playing right now). May laban pa ba sila ng Miami? I would like to see Boston battle a healthy Miami team. From there we can gauge as to whether Boston can stand the attack of Miami whenever they face each other in the East finals. 9 wins out of their last 10 games since 'Toine in the lineup.

Slightly Green Minded
    Oh well, i hope that the green leprechaun can withstand the Heatwave

friend ng lahat
    we'll see...35-29...they're getting better and better by the day

Music Anonymous

pierce toine vs pierce davis

good thing with this season it's pierce, toine & davis, except for shaq dwyane and eddie, this is the most dangerous e trio for a long time, next yr vc jkidd and jefferson will be the same for nj, and joneal artest stephon again maybe, for indi, if these two teams keep their trios, right now cavs still miss that 3rd option due to inconsistency, and ai/cwebb really do not have the third superstar come up yet.

although they may not go far in playoffs, healthy trio of antawn, hughes and gilbert also fun to watch, and dangerous too...

Green and White
    If only the Cavs can get that missing 3rd link (option), then I expect them to reach further heights this season. As for the Sixers I guess Iguodala can fill in that role. AI plays the point (although he is a scorer, puede na rin i-consider sa backcourt yan), Iguodala runs in the wings, C-Webb plays the post (even though he wants to move from the outside), and Ashton waits within the perimeter to knockoff those treys.

Now on a 5 game winning streak, won 9 of the last 10, this surge is HOT!!! Hopefully they continue this on and get # 17 in june

Quote Originally Posted by neueziel
    Now on a 5 game winning streak, won 9 of the last 10, this surge is HOT!!! Hopefully they continue this on and get # 17 in june
    The Celtics posted thier superiority over the Raptors by one point, although 4 players scored in double figures, the turnovers really hurt them specially in the 4th qtr.

If they could minimize their turnover, give Mark Blount enough confidence to play and sustained their defensive and offensive until the 2nd half of the ballgame... I guess the Celtics will be a great contender for the Eastern Conference Finals.

won again against the rockets at houston. Blount was surprising in this one: 22 points!

friend ng lahat
    37-29...granting ma pag nag-second sila sa atlantic, papasok pa rin sila sa playoffs...kalaban mo nga lang ang miami sa first round

Slightly Green Minded
    I guess maintain na lang nila yung 3rd spot para iwas muna sa Miami Heat. At least ang Indiana Pacers kulang ng Jermaine O'neal..... Magtuloy-tuloy lang ang mga panalo, i'm sure makakaharap nila ang Miami Heat sa 2nd round

17 more games and it's Playoff time

Quote Originally Posted by shox920
    I guess maintain na lang nila yung 3rd spot para iwas muna sa Miami Heat. At least ang Indiana Pacers kulang ng Jermaine O'neal..... Magtuloy-tuloy lang ang mga panalo, i'm sure makakaharap nila ang Miami Heat sa 2nd round

17 more games and it's Playoff time
    Since miami is the #1 team, and we're favored to win the 3rd seed, there wouldn't be a possibility of facing them in the second round because the winner of the #3 vs. #6 will face the winner of the #2 vs. # 7. As for the other matchup, the winner of the #1 vs. #8 will face the winner of the #4 vs.5

pag nagkita na naman ang celtics at pacers sa first round siguradong rivalry na naman ito. The celts should make them pay for what they did last year.

Slightly Green Minded
    I stand corrected.....

Ok, so it will be either Detroit or Chicago..... Maybe a sure win by Detroit.... But i'm not underestimating Chicago....

friend ng lahat
    38-29...they are pulling away!

center na lang para maging assured na sila na they can make it sa east finals!

((((THE ZONE))))

Go Celtics!

wow a Celtics thread! we lost today to Chi, our 2nd straight loss. We were due for some losses. Let's get our act together for tomorrow's big game at the Palace, which will be seen live at Solar, 830am.

By the way, I'm inviting Celtics diehards to join Celtics Philippines (celticsphilippines@yahoogroups.com). The e-group is relatively new. It was formed days before Paul Pierce visited LSGH by a barkada of great Celtics fans. Join naman kayo! Our membership is currently pegged at 29 people. Loyal and die - hard Celtics fans only. Bandwagoners not allowed. Hoping to unify Celtics fans in the Philippines!

It's a place where we can share our memories, experiences, thoughts, hopes, and dreams for our beloved team as we wait for the inevitable coming of Banner # 17.

Help us spread the word! Wouldn't it be great if we could all watch the Celtics in the playoffs in one of those viewing parties?

Go Celtics!

>>> Joe

((((THE ZONE))))

Go Celtics!

wow a Celtics thread! we lost today to Chi, our 2nd straight loss. We were due for some losses. Let's get our act together for tomorrow's big game at the Palace, which will be seen live at Solar, 830am.

By the way, I'm inviting Celtics diehards to join Celtics Philippines (celticsphilippines@yahoogroups.com). The e-group is relatively new. It was formed days before Paul Pierce visited LSGH by a barkada of great Celtics fans. Join naman kayo! Our membership is currently pegged at 29 people. Loyal and die - hard Celtics fans only. Bandwagoners not allowed. Hoping to unify Celtics fans in the Philippines!

It's a place where we can share our memories, experiences, thoughts, hopes, and dreams for our beloved team as we wait for the inevitable coming of Banner # 17.

Help us spread the word! Wouldn't it be great if we could all watch the Celtics in the playoffs in one of those viewing parties?

Go Celtics!

>>> Joe

No more rings for TD!
    lost 3 in a row....not good....

friend ng lahat
    pag 5 straight, medyo matakot na...

friend ng lahat
    hmm, ilang panalo lang...atlantic division champs na...yun nga lang, kailangang makaipon ng panalo upang hindi makuha ng indiana ang homecourt sa first round...

Green and White
    Yes, tama ka dyan theo because even though Boston ends up as the 3rd seed in the east, if Indiana ends up with the higher record, the Pacers will have homecourt advantage and delikado pa dyan ang Boston.

Page 4 of 251 First ... 3 4 5 14 54 104 ... Last