Boston Celtics - Page 2 | NBA | PinoyExchange

Page 2 of 251 First 1 2 3 12 52 102 ... Last
    friend ng lahat
    29-28 na uli...mukhang mas maganda pa ang trade ng boston than phila

against phoenix..

walker shot 12 of out 32.... ouch... hope 'toine would work out on this... but the C's won!! hahaha malaking ego booster ito...

Slightly Green Minded
    Tapos babalik pa si Gary Payton sa line up.....

Green and White
    Quote Originally Posted by shox920
    Tapos babalik pa si Gary Payton sa line up.....
    Babalik saan? Sa Celtics?

Slightly Green Minded
    Quote Originally Posted by vicaimmonen
    Babalik saan? Sa Celtics?

Gary Payton should be placed on waivers today by Atlanta and, assuming he clears, the point guard is leaning toward a return to the Celtics.

``We've reached an agreement with the Hawks, and things should be in place no later than early (today),'' said Payton's agent, Aaron Goodwin. ``It's just going to be a matter of getting the paperwork approved by the league.''

``Quite honestly, Gary's out with his family and his mom, and I haven't talked to him much,'' Goodwin said. ``I think he's leaning toward coming back to the Celtics. I think he likes what's going on in Boston. I still have to talk to him about things, but I think that's where he wants to end up. But you never know with Gary.''

Monday, February 28, 2005
    "Boston Herald"

Green and White
    If Gary goes back to Boston, then the Celts can be worthy challengers for the East title. Given that the Atlantic division winner gets the 3rd seed, unless Boston catches up with Miami and Detroit, then their record will be higher, the Celts can use that advantage to propel themselves to something higher in the playoffs. Mas exciting ngayon laban if Boston and Detroit clash in the East finals but then I don't think Shaq and Dwyane will allow that to happen.

Quote Originally Posted by vicaimmonen
    If Gary goes back to Boston, then the Celts can be worthy challengers for the East title. Given that the Atlantic division winner gets the 3rd seed, unless Boston catches up with Miami and Detroit, then their record will be higher, the Celts can use that advantage to propel themselves to something higher in the playoffs. Mas exciting ngayon laban if Boston and Detroit clash in the East finals but then I don't think Shaq and Dwyane will allow that to happen.

Boston and detroit, hopefully retaining their slots may end up fighting in the semis. This is because the winner of the 2 vs 7 will meet the winner of the 3 vs 6. Obviously, Miami will be #1 and they will go up against the winner of the 4 vs 5 series.

friend ng lahat
    ganda ng jersey ni toine...otso2

Quote Originally Posted by theo78
    ganda ng jersey ni toine...otso2
    Balik na sya sa 8, nag move si Jefferson sa 7.

Ganda ng panalo nila kanina sa LA. Pero sana di na tumira ng 3 pts si walker.
    3-0 na sila since acquiring walker with the next game at home vs. the bobcats

friend ng lahat
    i guess boston will be the atlantic champs...iba ang adrenalin ng celts with toine around...30-28!

Green and White
    They have been red hot and rollin' since 'toine came back. The troika of Pierce, Walker, and Davis really sets up the pace for the Celtics. They are pressured to excel as well since their baseball and football teams have won the championships this past MLB and NFL seasons.

The Celtics won their game earlier againts their old rival Los Angeles Lakers, 104-101. It's a good thing Ricky Davis got the rebound on a missed 3-points shot of Kobe Bryant, otherwise he'll be the scapegoat of the lose, since he muffed his 2 free throws prior to the shot.

Gary Payton might be back in Boston... to restore some sort of leadership in the guard position, the team need to beef up the 1-2 position. As for Walker's return it's good to see the Celtics win consecutive games.... but still the ball is round, the team must win convincingly in their upcoming games.

No more rings for TD!
    Walker's return really energized the Celtics....they are 3-0 since Antoine came back.

BOO!!! THE CELTICS SUCK!!! I hope they go into a slump so that the nets can go into the playoffs instead of them!!! VC RULES!!!

wag ka naman ganyan...baka makarma Nets mo pare...

Quote Originally Posted by thunderfall
    BOO!!! THE CELTICS SUCK!!! I hope they go into a slump so that the nets can go into the playoffs instead of them!!! VC RULES!!!
    Let's see....anyway it's still fresh in my memory kung paano na sweep ng Lakers ang Nets. How can Vince Carter rules? he doesn't have any championship ring, same goes w/the franchise.

With the Celtics, it had good memorable moments in the NBA & 16 World Championships that can be proud.

http://us.news2.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/p/ap/20050224/capt.ny16002242139.hawks_celtics_trade_ny160.jpg

sarap talaga pag superstar.. walker got his #8 back..

For me the key for the Celtics success this season will be the return of GP. If memory serves me correctly one of the reason they failed to beat the Nets(aside from Kidd) was Pierce and Walker's penchant to go 2 on 5 when things go bad for them. With Payton at the helm, he would have none of that BS and keep the team in check whenever Walker and Pierce decide to go ballistic with em threeballs.

Slightly Green Minded
    No. 1 in Atlantic Division..... woo hoo!!!!!

No. 3 in the eastern Conference.... yehey!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by kennster
    http://us.news2.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/p/ap/20050224/capt.ny16002242139.hawks_celtics_trade_ny160.jpg

sarap talaga pag superstar.. walker got his #8 back..
    not a celt fan but ever since I saw Al Jefferson play in Summer League, I became his fan.

Just wanted to share what I read in Boston Globe about Jefferson giving the #8 to Walker. Big Al was told that Baker paid Kedrick Brown $10,000 to give up the #42 when both of them was in Boston. So how much did Jefferson ask to Walker for the #8?

``I just told him to teach me everything he knows about the game,íí Al said. ``Thatís what I told him. I said, `Take me under your wing.í Thatís all I told him. Iím a good person. Ainít all about the money.íí

Hope he won't change. This kid is gonna be a superstar I'm telling you...

BTW, Payton is now officially a Celtic again.

http://www.freepgs.com/9ino/9ino.gif

Page 2 of 251 First 1 2 3 12 52 102 ... Last